I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Films to watch over christmas? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15170)

MetalMilitia Nov 22nd, 2004 08:33 PM

Films to watch over christmas?

Im definatly going to watch:
Home alone 1 & 2 - Possibly the most awsome films ever made.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - Another great film.

A Christmas Carrol - :love

I Might watch, depending on my busy scedule:

Short circuit - Bitchin'

The snowman - Kind of gay but very festive.

I think there are a few more but i cant rember them at the moment.

Dynamic Dustin M. Nov 22nd, 2004 09:13 PM

In my family, it is tradition to watch Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation, two of the best movies ever made.

Mad Melvin Nov 23rd, 2004 06:11 AM

Planes, Trains & Automobiles :)

the_dudefather Nov 23rd, 2004 07:18 AM

christmas story, which criminaly is virtualy unheard of in this country, we have to watch an import dvd of it.

Gremlins :)

nightmare before christmas

Snatchtastic Nov 23rd, 2004 09:10 AM

Die Hard

MetalMilitia Nov 23rd, 2004 09:23 AM

Re: .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snatchtastic
Die Hard

Yes! i think il watch that too.

Dole Nov 23rd, 2004 10:52 AM

Dude whats my car

glowbelly Nov 23rd, 2004 11:08 AM

it's usually a piece of machinery that you drive to get around town

:lol

EisigerBiskuit Nov 23rd, 2004 11:53 AM

Edward Scissor hands - It's snowing bodies! =D

Snatchtastic Nov 23rd, 2004 03:37 PM

Lethal Weapon

MetalMilitia Nov 23rd, 2004 03:49 PM

Its not awfully festive :/

HickMan Nov 23rd, 2004 04:00 PM

halloween :o

Seriously, pretty much everything you all named. :/ I'm unorignal :(

GADZOOKS Nov 23rd, 2004 04:29 PM

I have christmas episodes of Fmaily Matters, Cheers, Wings, and Taxi to watch

:) MERRY CHRISTMAS

pjalne Nov 23rd, 2004 09:21 PM

In how many of those episodes do they get stuck on a train station, in an elevator or in jail and have to rediscover the meaning of Christmas?

GADZOOKS Nov 23rd, 2004 09:22 PM

not many in trainstation, but jail, you wouldn't believe. Second most common is snowed out at the airport.

Zomboid Nov 23rd, 2004 09:52 PM

I still remember the train episode where Urkel reminds everyone the true meaning of christmas :)

Esuohlim Nov 23rd, 2004 10:30 PM

Grandma was dishing out sass, no less.

LacrimansTaurne Nov 23rd, 2004 11:59 PM

Not a film, but Blackadder's Christmas Carol is a nice seasonal piece.

FS Nov 24th, 2004 04:34 AM

I'm partial to Scrooged, despite the horribly happy ending.

the_dudefather Nov 24th, 2004 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacrimansTaurne

with the horribly obese orphans :lol

MetalMilitia Nov 24th, 2004 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacrimansTaurne

Excellent suggestion. Now i just need to find somewhere to DL it. :(

GADZOOKS Nov 24th, 2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Grandma was dishing out sass, no less.

What a surprise :rolleyes All black grandmothers are sassy, it's not a stereotype, it's a fact. If they aren't being sassy, then they probably just died in your house.

Jixby Phillips Nov 24th, 2004 11:56 PM

How many Family Matters christmas episodes ended with Eddie singing O Christmas Tree?

More great Christmas movies/shows:

SCTV Christmas episodes (the first one is on the volume 2 dvd) - Neil Simon's The Nutcracker Suite, Dusty Towne's Sexy Holiday Special, Count Floyd's Scary Little Christmas, and Christmas Day With the Shmenges are all fucking hillarious sketches. Most of those sketches are on one of the syndicated versions of the episodes.

John Water's Female Trouble - At least the first 20 minutes or so.

King of the Hill's Christmas episodes - The one's I'm thinking of: Bill tries to commit suicide by jumping off his roof, depressed about his ex-wife who left him almost a decade ago. He goes insane and beleives that he IS his wife, and shows up to Hank's party in a dress. The other one I'm thinking of is the one where Bill rents an inflatable jumping room and plays Santa and delights the neighborhood children, and he's so happy that he keeps doing it well after the holidays are over. Immediately perceived as a psycho, the kids are forbade to visit him, and Bill is only able to attract teenagers who just want to use his jumping room to smoke and have sex in. People who don't like this show are idiots.

Beavis and Butt-head Christmas Specials - There are two of these; one is a half hour long and features Beavis and Butt-head watching christmas related music videos. There are some hysterically funny and weird music videos in this special, and it partially shows a Bad News video for "Cashing in on Christmas," which I've only seen in this special and I've wanted to see it outside of the special because I thought it was so fucking hillarious. I always remembered the video when I was a kid, but I didn't know anything about Bad News or The Comic Strip Presents or Rik Mayall or The Young Ones at the time. There is also the more known hour long special which feature parodies of It's a Wonderful Life (Butt-head's gaurdian angel try to convince him to kill himself to make the world a better place) and A Christmas Carol (Beavis is the greedy manager of Burger World).

South Park Christmas episodes - With the exception of a charlie manson christmas (which isn't a BAD episode), the christmas shows of southpark are all the best episodes of the series. If you like South Park, that is.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force christmas episodes idk

Christmas Evil - John Waters' favorite christmas movie ;_;

Father Ted Christmas Special - Father ted rox

Muppet Family Christmas - The muppets go to fozzies grandmas house! It's awesome but the DVD is edited they took out songs >:

Mr Bean christmas ;_;

Santa Clause Conquers the Martians and Santa Claus MST3K episodes :eek

Space Ghost Coast to Coast Christmas omg

The Santa Liquor episode of Upright Citizens Brigade ;_;

Zomboid Nov 25th, 2004 02:25 AM

The other christmas king of the hill is where he catches his mom and her jewish boyfriend fucking on the kitchen table and he goes blind. I like that one too.

Also, for some reason, I really like christmas episodes of home improvement :/

GADZOOKS Nov 25th, 2004 02:29 AM

Which one, the one were brad wants to skip christmas to go skiing, or the one where randy comes back from costa rica.