I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   NHL 2012-2013 Season (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69708812)

Tadao Apr 30th, 2013 07:35 AM

I still take it to means total goals in final game. Not like I ever make it as far as two correct teams playong the final game anyways.

Tadao Apr 30th, 2013 10:31 AM

I sent Bill a FB message to make sure he filled out his bracket. :rolleyes

Kitsa Apr 30th, 2013 10:50 AM

Must be nice to have a team in the playoffs, lol.

It was so sad because after the Jackets' win, some of the players were still thinking they were going to go on to the playoffs. Detroit had just won and Minnesota was a few minutes away from winning. Someone...Johnson, I think? got interviewed for the jumbotron and said "And now we're going on to win the Stanley Cup!" Some people cheered, but there were a lot of people who were like :/

Tadao Apr 30th, 2013 11:08 AM

Cali has 2 teams in. Fuck the ducks.

I was watching CBJ that day and knew Detroit made it in. But the MIN game was still up for grabs and had me on the edge of my seat. CBJ was about to break a curse and is worthy of being in the playoffs. Kinda sucks that the Kings are responsible for the Bloody Cunligus making it in instead of a good old fashoin BJ.

Kitsa Apr 30th, 2013 12:48 PM

Every Jackets fan in that building was completely in love with Bobrovsky. After he made those seven saves in a matter of seconds, people were just deliriously screaming and clapping. There was a moment when they announced his name after the game and you could tell he had just physically had it, he was all crouched like he was cramped up and he skated out and took off his mask and you could see the sweat dripping onto the ice. There was a spotlight on him and everyone was screaming and I thought people were going to throw themselves over the glass for a moment.

Foligno has started a tradition where he skates over to him and yells "Bobrovskyyyyyyyyy!" and gives him a big hug. He must just be the kind of guy everyone wants to hug.

Tadao Apr 30th, 2013 01:42 PM

Well, we know what it takes to make you cheat on your husband. He has noting to worry about. :lol

Tadao Apr 30th, 2013 01:51 PM

Me : I hope you filled out your bracket.

Bill : I have to get on that.

Kitsa Apr 30th, 2013 02:20 PM

Nah, I mean it was everybody. He seems like a nice enough guy. I do miss Leclaire's goofy-ass interviews.

I'm not a pursuer of players. Last time I went to a morning skate there was this woman panting over them and it was supremely annoying.

Tadao Apr 30th, 2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 767198)
Well, we know what it takes to make you cheat on your husband. He has noting to worry about. :lol

I meant about us. As in, we have no skills in which to make a ring rat wet.

I always say way too much. :lol

Kitsa Apr 30th, 2013 08:25 PM

K, as long as I'm not grouped in with what we call puckbunnies in these-here parts. Although, judging from what I saw in the arena and on the Jackets forums and facebook discussions, there are plenty of raging manboners over Bobrovsky's prowess as well.

From what I understand he's a perfectly nice guy and very happily married to a gorgeous woman, in addition to his skills. He's an NHL player. Even Leclaire got a hot tennis star.

Also, I captured Le Poignant Moment.

That's a standing ovation btw.

Tadao Apr 30th, 2013 08:42 PM

Everyone except myself picked Chicago to win. lol

Colonel Flagg Apr 30th, 2013 09:58 PM

Bill picked nobody. :(

Kitsa and I have practically identical Eastern Conference brackets. :\

Kitsa May 1st, 2013 06:20 AM

Our failure will probably be identical too. :lol

Tadao May 1st, 2013 11:43 AM

Pro tip, NHL Gamcenter will not let me watch any playoff games. Instead they give a zip code link to find a channel. I went to CNBC last night like they said and while I have the channel, I was blacked out from watching the Kings game even though its a million miles away from me.

Yay! I thoguht that maybe the 50 dollars could be justified if the let me watch the playoffs.

Tadao May 1st, 2013 12:30 PM

Ok, so I googled and I believe that NBC Sports . cunt will stream the games live. I got the free app. I pray to satan that I can watch a game. Gonna see if I can watch the Sharks V Canucks tonight. Thats usually a physical game.

Tadao May 1st, 2013 12:49 PM

Well that didnt work. Looks like I have to pirate it. Fuck these bitches.

Kitsa May 1st, 2013 04:53 PM

Bill too busy sticking it up poopers to worry about NHL playoff brackets

Tadao May 1st, 2013 05:14 PM

Less Bill's running around!

Kitsa May 1st, 2013 06:48 PM

Apparently not.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 4th, 2013 04:03 AM

SON OF A BITCH

10,000 Volt Ghost May 4th, 2013 04:07 AM

I was hired for a new position at work so I forgot about the nhl because the sabres were awful.

ummm......LETS GO WILD

and I was busy listening to

Tadao May 4th, 2013 04:26 AM

Wild V Blackhawks?

lol

AChimp May 8th, 2013 08:13 AM

Vancouver shit the bed hard.

Half my bracket is wrong now :(

Tadao May 8th, 2013 08:33 AM

Yeah, I thought for sure it was gonna go the full 7.

Kitsa May 8th, 2013 08:50 AM

Yeah, I fucked up on Vancouver too.