I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   >: (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3088)

James May 4th, 2003 03:16 PM

>:

Just... >:

That's all I have to say about it right now.

>: >: >:
:explode

CaptainBubba May 4th, 2003 04:34 PM

SOMEBODY MUST NOT BE GETTING ANY!! WINK WINK! ;) ;)

TOO BAD IT IS ME. :tear.

AChimp May 4th, 2003 05:30 PM

And me. :(

Rongi May 4th, 2003 06:22 PM

And uh...you :)

:(

Jixby Phillips May 5th, 2003 04:46 AM

Shut up.

James May 5th, 2003 05:15 AM

I'm just jealous because nerdy guy meets hot girl over the internet, and they get serious. Then nerdy guy and hot girl make friends with other hot girl, and they all have a threesome.

I want my hot internet girls threesome too. I deserve it, because I've had to put up with so many bitches, it's about time the bitches did something for me. They owe me. >:

Helm May 5th, 2003 08:47 AM

The only thing you should be looking for in women is death throes. Defile them while their bodies still twitch. Blood, agony, Black & Decker.

CaptainBubba May 5th, 2003 10:12 AM

Jealousy can be solved in all cases by just saying that the person will be dead before they're 30.

If they're older than 30 then just say that they've lived a sad sad life.

If they haven't lived a sad sad life then you must kill them.

James May 5th, 2003 10:38 AM

No no. I'm very happy for the guy and his abiltiy to nail two women, who in turn nail each other.

I just want the same thing. Damn bitches owe me. Hell, they owe damn near all of us, for the shit we have to put up with.

Esuohlim May 5th, 2003 11:23 AM

Maybe if you believed in love. >:

Protoclown May 5th, 2003 12:35 PM

If you believed in love the girls would flock to you, Jamesman. It is very sad :tear

kellychaos May 5th, 2003 12:48 PM

sadie May 5th, 2003 12:56 PM

>:

James May 5th, 2003 01:23 PM

That's hilarious, Proto. Really, it is. See, I'm laughing over here. Ha. Hah ah ha. See?

Seriously, wether I believe in love or not has nothing to do with women bieng bitches. I believed in love, now I don't. Hasn't changed anything, other than the fact that I don't care as much about women being bitches, because I'm not investing anything into them, and expecting anything more than just that.

soundtest May 5th, 2003 01:45 PM

I've realized that love does not exist because when I have it, I inadvertantly destroy it. Every time I'm in a relationship, I raise the bar - my expectations of what 'love' is - a little higher with every stupid thing I do or don't do and every time I take what I have for granted. Each time I raise it, that bar gets a little harder for her to reach. Eventually she can no longer reach it at all and is left with no other choice but to give up. I blame her for her lack of faith and love and take comfort in the fact that she never really loved me because if she was the one, she would have reached that bar no matter how high I raised it. And then I am sad.

But I think you're just really talking about sex here so I guess relevance = 0;

Zosimus May 5th, 2003 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesman
I just want the same thing. Damn bitches owe me. Hell, they owe damn near all of us, for the shit we have to put up with.

with your attitude, no wonder you aren't getting any! Women rarely re-act very well to being called "bitches". Maybe if you cleaned up your act a bit, you'd get lucky next time!

wreckreation May 5th, 2003 01:59 PM

It's not worth it anyways. Save your money and travel. That and raise your standards of what you consider "hot".

CaptainBubba May 5th, 2003 03:19 PM

Whenever you fellas get in the "love does/doesn't exist" discussion I always ask the same thing and you all ignore it.

What the fuck is love?

There. I added "the fuck". That should do it. >:

You can't argue somethings existence without clearly defining it.

wreckreation May 5th, 2003 04:44 PM

you can't ever clearly define something. so what was your point?

Jixby Phillips May 5th, 2003 05:55 PM

Jamesman I hope you are being ironic.

CaptainBubba May 5th, 2003 06:00 PM

There should be a grammar forum where you guys can be cool all day long talking about the insertion of commas and apostrophes. Youd all be so original and it would really zing all us dummies. ;)

Esuohlim May 5th, 2003 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainBubba
There should be a grammar forum where you guys can be cool all day long talking about the insertion of commas and apostrophes. Youd all be so original and it would really zing all us dummies. ;)

I bet the absence of an apostrophe in "you'd" was purely deliberate and ironic just so people like me can fall for it and point it out, eh CaptianBubba? ;)

Ninjavenom May 5th, 2003 08:02 PM

Christ, you guys sure are jaded, aren't you? Don't believe in love? I mean.. come onnnnn. ;)

Come onnnnnn. ;)

....Come onnnnn. ;)

James May 5th, 2003 10:29 PM

Everyone needs to coooooooooooll out!

I just want two hot girls to fool around with. Has nothing to do with if love is real or not. Lots of people fuck without being in love.

Bitches.

jin May 5th, 2003 11:21 PM

LOVE IS FOR HUMANS.

Humans, yuck.

aEHhaEhaHEhaEHhaEhahe