I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2007 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698238)

RaNkeri Dec 6th, 2007 12:14 PM

Keep it that way and after few decades it wil be worth of billions :x

AlliSabbah Dec 6th, 2007 02:24 PM

Well now that everyone saw what I gave you Vila. I wont ruin the surprise when In say I just had to have the skeleton on the park bench for myself as well. :)

Mockery Dec 6th, 2007 02:56 PM

aj2217, nice pics. That officially marks the first time in the history of I-Mockery's Secret Santa events that somebody ever received a beer as one of their gifts. That's definitely a keepsake. And RaNkeri is right, it will be worth billions if you hold onto it long enough. Sell that shit on eBay in about five years....

"*RARE* I-MOCKERY 2007 SECRET SANTA EVENT BEER CAN! MINT CONDITION!"

MarioRPG Dec 6th, 2007 03:10 PM

Wow he sent BEER? That's hilarious, but just a bit odd. Very awesome stuff, well done by the parties involved.

Where is Proto's pics, Grislygus did an awesome job last year.

RaNkeri Dec 6th, 2007 03:19 PM

Well, Finns are infamous for the amount of alcohol they spent, so I thought that as an european aj2217 would get the joke behind the beer can. :lol

And I've considered sending a can o' my favorite brand beer in future too, if the recipent has enough age. 'cos Kukko (one of the 2 brands that are suitable for those with celiac disease) beers are damn good :x

AlliSabbah Dec 6th, 2007 04:46 PM

Just wanting to let you all know I have recieved my gracious gift with gratitude. I thank you JackSchmidtKnifeThrower. Now to think up a suitable story for posting......

To be continued.....

Sam Dec 6th, 2007 07:41 PM

I got mine today! :O :O :O :O :O :O

Thanks to my secret Santa I am not going to say your name until the pictures because then it is more suspenseful for everyone else but you know who you are and you rock.

bigtimecow Dec 6th, 2007 08:39 PM

i want my gift >:

Vila Dec 6th, 2007 08:42 PM

Uncle Ed’s package arrived today. Inside was the usual mix of stuff.

In his own style nothing had been wrapped if you did not count the newspaper padding around the plastic figures. Always fun to rummage through but this time, clear as day was a small Barney the Purple Dinosaur doll and story book attached. I laughed and laughed and laughed until a friend saw and ran to get the orange pill bottle that would set me right.

‘Uncle Ed Broke Vila!!’ was the call that went up.

After the anti-psychotics were swallowed and the Barney doll removed I explained to the small gathered crowd of friends and family that back in the day I use to baby sit a neighbors kids who would watch that damn dinosaur sing for hours and hours at a time, finally causing me to loose a small bit of my mind.

The wizarding figures were alright enough and now rest in the bottom of my frog tank where they are being much enjoyed by Freddy The Frightened Frog Who Lived On A Log Down In The Bog. Long name for a tiny African Dwarf Frog. Then again he was nearly five years old and not nearly as tiny as he use to be.

The CD sparked a malicious glint in Vila’s eyes. Now she finally had a weapon worthy of the feud that was taking place. The neighbors and she would take turns on their vacations playing the most ridiculous music they could find as loud as they could. After her CD of Chinese Opera had disappeared, Vila had been in dire need of another CD. There was nothing wrong with the Star Wars theme, but four different cuts of the song played at level 90 for a week strait would be more than enough to annoy the neighbors.

The N’Sync magnet was another great laugh as I am more likely to be found listening to bands such as E Nomine. These packaged product bands that the record companies put out hardly drew my attention. Yet another sign that Uncle Ed who’s intentions were always good but always falling far short of the mark.

The Hat was hilarious and I wore it for the rest of the day. It was clearly suppose to be a re-gift meant for Uncle Ed, but he wasn’t going to get this one back!! I swapped it for my old Cowboy Hat and even tough people stared at me when I was out and about I smiled on. Hell this is Bakersfield. It’s not as if the town is too good for this hat. Hell this is the town where the natives actually brag about reclaiming items from the dump and taking them hope and refurbishing them.

‘I haven’t seen one of these in years’ I said holding up the wooden snake and wiggling it for a minute. It brought back memories of that old movie my little brother liked so much … what was it’s name? Little Ninjas … Kid Ninjas … or something?

The glass chess set was a surprisingly touch of class from Uncle Ed, who had never played chess a day in his life.

The candy canes and Pirates of the Caribbean chocolate coins seemed to have been added as an after thought to add cheer to the gift and they were gone before the day was out.

MLE Dec 6th, 2007 09:36 PM

i think you should repost it with the pictures interjected!

AlliSabbah Dec 6th, 2007 09:59 PM

Im an uncle now. :) Although I hate having to change my name to Ed. :( I want to see the frog that enjoying those figurines too. :)

Mockery Dec 6th, 2007 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 513603)
i think you should repost it with the pictures interjected!

Seconded.

Fathom Zero Dec 6th, 2007 11:49 PM

Nobody better have sent me anything that'd appear bad, or you'll be in big internet trouble!

Vila Dec 7th, 2007 02:03 AM

Well, I have them in a smaller "test tank" at the moment to make sure there are no weird chemicals on them that are going to hurt Freddy. I had to poke holes in two of the wizards cause they float. I was careful Alli and did not break them :) so far they're doing ok but I want to be safe with em and I'll get a pic of them with Freddy as soon as they go in the big tank.

Grislygus Dec 7th, 2007 02:26 AM

Recieved mine today (props to Doopa), will post pics as soon as finals end

Captain PirateFace Dec 7th, 2007 03:05 AM

The Captain is triumphant!!!!

I got a phone call at work from my wife that went kind of like this:

Wife: "What did you order?">:

The Captain: "Huh?":confused:

Wife: "There was a package at the door, you said you are gonna quite ordering things!">:

The Captain: "I haven't ordered Jack, what the hell are you talking about???":confused:

Wife: "Well, why was there a package from the mailman at the door with Reno 911 season 1 and a dollar DVD in it then?":confused:

The Captain: (Now knowing what is going on but still finding it funny to string the wife along) I don't know was there a note? Was there a threat involved?":lol

Wife: "No, but whoever sent this put seven layers of tape... It's just ridiculous.":confused:

The Captain: "Hmm... (Laughing very hard internally) I will have to check it out when I get home.":lol

I finally made it home and explained to the wife what was going on, her response was to look at me like I was an escaped mental patient and walk away without saying a word. I looked at the pile of psychotic amounts of tape on the floor and had a decent laugh knowing that somebody has a sense of humor and that my wife had to deal with it in strange and unexpected ways. I read the letter that accompanied and had a second laugh, it read:

"I hope you have a chain saw" -Vila-

Very cool gift and method of wrapping, :rockas it was funny and annoyed my wife. When I read her the letter I got the same blank stare and she again walked away from me saying nothing... what can I say? Lady has no sense of humor. Very F'ing cool gift Vila. On an added note I got two days later a letter from Bakersfield, California. "What odd follow up could this be?" I said to myself tearing it open while sitting in my car. Good Ol' Vila was concerned I wasn't gonna dig what was already sent (Which I think rocks so... no worries brother!) and the inside contents was coinage from around the world! Very cool amigo and I appreciate it. I contemplated taking each coin off the paper that it was systematically taped on to, but enjoyed the lesson in where each coin made it's pilgrimage from so much that I left it on and will proudly be hanging it on my wall in my room next to this crappy PC that still signs on through "Dial Up"... unless I go to Greece or something.

Thanks again brother... good stuff and probably the best I will get all X-mas.

The following Pic's are as follows.
The Tape Attack!
The Enjoyment of the Gift's
and...
Coinage from around the world!!!

:bestthread:bestthread:bestthread:bestthread:bestt hread:bestthread:bestthread:bestthread:bestthread

Vila Dec 7th, 2007 04:30 AM

There were 27 layers of tape on it. You only got packing (ran out of painters) and painters tape. Family gets Duct Tape. :) Glad you liked em and glad you and your wife got kicks from the packing.

Oh be careful who you show that conferderate coin to. From what I've been told it once was and may still be an act of treason having it. Not too sure though.

Jixby Phillips Dec 7th, 2007 06:22 AM

hey guys

I'm just going to apologize because my package will be late. I have a lot of decent reasons I won't bore you with. I promise it will be a lateness that you will barely even feel, but a lateness nonetheless. I feel like I've embarassed my country and I hope you will all forgive me.

J. Tithonus Pednaud Dec 7th, 2007 05:18 PM

Got my gifts today, they are awesome. Story coming soon.

JackSchmidtKnifeThrower Dec 7th, 2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlliSabbah (Post 513544)
Just wanting to let you all know I have recieved my gracious gift with gratitude. I thank you JackSchmidtKnifeThrower. Now to think up a suitable story for posting......

To be continued.....

Glad you like 'em. :) Can't wait to see what kind of a story you can come up with.

Emu Dec 7th, 2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj2217 (Post 513492)
Iek?

Yes?

AlliSabbah Dec 8th, 2007 07:21 PM

On a bright and snowy morn I heard a tapping on my door.
Oh joy said I in Utter joy someone has sent me a new toy.

I opened it with so much haste I saw three things to meet my taste.

Oh no the time its pretty late the gifts I have will have to wait.

I wake to noise thats in my headI hear the word BULLSHIT!

Hey wait that ruins my poor rhyme I think Ill check those fish of mine... BULLSHIT.

Aha whose that in the dining room perhaps it is the evil Shroom .... BULLSHIT.

I know now what it is Ill do Ill stop that mushroom through and through.

The deed is done I thought Id won.
Yet what is this his spawn persits.

The mushrooms swarm throughout my house I need a drink to block them out.
Yet who is this looks back at me its evil homer there you see.

The mushrooms win I must give in.
As I feel faint my sight grows dim.
The last thig my poor ears percieve is the sound of mushrooms taunting me .... BULLSHIT.

bigtimecow Dec 9th, 2007 04:52 PM

BULLSHIT

:BULLSHIT

Dr. Boogie Dec 9th, 2007 07:07 PM

Got mine in the mail the other day. Pics forthcoming...

Emu Dec 9th, 2007 07:42 PM

The Bullshit Button would make a good emoticon