I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My moms being a bitch right now. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5875)

Alphonse Sep 9th, 2003 07:34 AM

My moms being a bitch right now.

:(

executioneer Sep 9th, 2003 07:37 AM

I SOWWY ;_;

-willie

TeRRaNuSER Sep 9th, 2003 08:00 AM

you probably deserve it.

Sethomas Sep 9th, 2003 10:04 AM

I'm glad you realize that you can always come here for sympathy.

Les Waste Sep 9th, 2003 10:31 AM

What a total cunt, she's trying to CENSOR me as I'm walking out of the house cause I'm wearing my spiked wristbands and dog collar, she says I look stupid DON'T TRY TO CHANGE ME MOM! She told me that she wouldn't let me in her car wearing them, and I'm not gonna walk to school, FUCK THAT MAN, it's like two miles away, and FUCK THE SCHOOL BUS if I wanted a bunch of beefcake JOCKS to cover the back of my head with spitballs I'd ask my brother and his idiot friends to do it, so I went back to my room and took off my collar and wrist bands but I just put them in my back pack and I put them back on in the school bathroom after mom dropped me off, looked like I outsmarted her.

MAN FUCK THIS, when I turn 18 I am OUTTA HERE SO FAST!

Why do they make me go to church every sunday, like I'm ever gonna need religion >:

kellychaos Sep 9th, 2003 10:48 AM

Tell her I said hi ;) :daddy

Les Waste Sep 9th, 2003 04:21 PM

My post was genius, PURE GENIUS, hell one of those anecdotes was actually something GothNAprepsBody said one time, and NOBODY appreciates it like they should and Kelly even goes and gays up the thread so much that it actually devalues my wonderfully witty post >:

I am so writing a rant about this my live journal it is not even funny. I will be taking my dinner in my room mom, and if the phone rings DON'T ANSWER IT IT IS FOR ME >:

Pliers the Goron King Sep 9th, 2003 04:28 PM

PUNKS ARE LOSERS AND DEGENERATES. GET A JOB YOU PUNK :)

Daphne Sep 9th, 2003 04:30 PM

I only saw your post now, and I was going to remark on how genius you are, and now that I see how underappreciated you are by everyone else, it only makes me want to praise you all the more. :love

Les Waste Sep 9th, 2003 04:31 PM

OH GREAT FIRST KELLY NOW YOU? >:

I TAKE ALPHONSE'S THREAD AND TURN IT INTO GOLD, PURE GOLD! AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?! >:

I SWEAR I'M ENDING IT ALL RIGHT NOW! ME, A PLASTIC BAG, AND THE TAIL PIPE OF A BUS

>:

EDIT: THIS WAS DIRECTED AT CAPTAIN ROBO AND NOT DAPHNE. DAPHNE :love

I'M STILL GONNA CHOKE MYSELF TO DEATH ON A SCHOOL BUS'S MUFFLER THOUGH >:

Schimid Sep 9th, 2003 04:34 PM

Les, I swear to fucking God that I was going to say the same thing about the spikes. :(

James Sep 9th, 2003 04:35 PM

When you're feeling mighty low,
There's always one place you can go,
To be with a bunch of people just like you.
When life puts you down and out,
And you want to scream and shout,
They'll always be around to help you through
It all.

In the Land of Tears (wah wah wah)
The Land of Tears (wah wah wah)
Toss away your troubles, and all of your fears.
Because there's always someone who's always worse off than you.
And you can laugh at them and make them feel even more blue.
Ooh ooh.
The Land of Tears (wah wah wah)

Evil Robot Sep 9th, 2003 04:39 PM

It's my belief that children should, by law, be forced to pay back all the money thier parents spent on them since birth. Intrest and inflation should be factored in as well.
In my world, a birth certificate is a CONTRACT, not a form of ID.

noob3 Sep 9th, 2003 05:09 PM

I'm going to sue alphonse

Immortal Goat Sep 9th, 2003 05:15 PM

That was the most retarded un-Vinth idea I have ever read. Parents are OBLIGATED to care for their children, it is not a paying job, it is a responsibility. If my parents were to want me to pay them back for everything they ever bought me, I swear to God, I would rather be an aborted fetus. That would just mean that they cared more for money than they did for me.

Marilyn666 Sep 9th, 2003 05:38 PM

I just tell my mom"Once I move out You wont even know where i live." And if she sais she doesn't care later on when people say "How many kids do you have?" or some thing like that, She'll say"Three, well I had four but I was being a selfesh bitch, so I havn't spoked to the one who moved out. She could be dead and I wouldn't know."

Esuohlim Sep 9th, 2003 05:55 PM

If I saw this thread sooner I would have been like:

As a homage. Sorry Les :tear

HickMan Sep 9th, 2003 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James
When you're feeling mighty low,
There's always one place you can go,

When you're slidin into first and you feel somethin' burst, diarrhea!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Esuohlim Sep 9th, 2003 08:56 PM

OH MOTHERFUCKER

Alphonse Sep 9th, 2003 09:05 PM

I'm sick, I have homework to do, yet I'm still posting.

:|

James Sep 9th, 2003 09:18 PM

Get a LiveJournal and shut up.

Momma's boy.

Immortal Goat Sep 9th, 2003 09:20 PM

Oh, James, has anyone ever told you that your avatar is fucking annoying? I mean, Jesus, how do you know there isn't someone with epilepsy that comes on this site regularly and they end up having a goddamn seziure because of your avatar. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Esuohlim Sep 9th, 2003 09:24 PM

DEAL WITH IT

James Sep 9th, 2003 09:51 PM

It's actually Fartin's user pic. Go PM him over and over and tell him to make it go away.

kellychaos Sep 10th, 2003 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marilyn666
I just tell my mom"Once I move out You wont even know where i live." And if she sais she doesn't care later on when people say "How many kids do you have?" or some thing like that, She'll say"Three, well I had four but I was being a selfesh bitch, so I havn't spoked to the one who moved out. She could be dead and I wouldn't know."

Please tell me that they're all the same person with different user names. Seriously, it would be a comfort. :/

Les,

Did you remember that off the top of your head or did you actually "cut-n-paste" from the old posting? Either way, that was mighty disturbing. :chatter