I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Jun 2nd, 2012 08:34 AM

I never got the Tom Waits worship, myself. Closest I ever came was the Ramones cover of "I Don't Want to Grow Up", but I prefer their version.

Babs Jun 2nd, 2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 759391)
I just finished listening to the first Tom Waits album and "boredom" isn't even strong enough of a word right now

Closing time and small change, best albums.

Fathom Zero Jun 2nd, 2012 04:10 PM

All Hail Duke Jun 2nd, 2012 09:04 PM

i love that stupid movie

Esuohlim Jun 3rd, 2012 01:18 AM

I like Swordfishtrombones, Rain Dogs, and Frank's Wild Years. Then I decided to start at the beginning but NOPE

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2012 03:29 AM

so like if a business owner harasses me and acts like an asshole and then keeps texting me and won't leave me alone until i basically tell him that its gonna create legal problems what do i do. Also he used personal information about me that he obtained through doing business with me to insult me. I have all the texts on my phone.
i wrote a bad review and filed a report at the BBB but was wondering what else you're supposed to do

I GUESS I CAN ALWAYS USE CONSUMER REPORT

Fathom Zero Jun 3rd, 2012 03:56 AM

File a police report and get a restraining order

Of course, that would require effort. :|

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2012 04:03 AM

well its not like im scared of him or anything i just think itsa shitty business practice and he kind of ruined my night
plus dude was straight up stupid he's a business owner who calls me up lecturing me and being all irate saying annoying ass shit because he runs his company all crazy and unorganized and he got his facts wrong, so i just hung up the phone. Then he's all, "IM OLD AND IN MY AGe THATS DISReSpeCTFUL YOUNGSTER." wtf
life doesn't mke sense

LordSappington Jun 3rd, 2012 05:05 AM

I'm not really doing very well right now. I'm kind of getting worn down on it.
Also, kahl, I have no idea what you're trying to get across.

Fathom Zero Jun 3rd, 2012 05:10 AM

hahaha

Bloody Well Right is such a good song.

Tadao Jun 3rd, 2012 12:12 PM

GO KINGS

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 759418)
I'm not really doing very well right now. I'm kind of getting worn down on it.
Also, kahl, I have no idea what you're trying to get across.

whats hard to understand? Dude came to my house (even though he's not supposed to go to my house) to make a delivery, showed up EARLY even though I said I wouldn't be there early, then calls me yelling me and insulting me using information he has obtained about me through his business and shit.
It's sort of like if u weren't there exactly when your doctor expected for your little checkups (and he was wrong about the time u should be there), so he calls you yelling at you and insulting you, then starts making fun of you cuz you can't keep your balance and you were born with a broken brain because your mom prolly drank alcohol while you were in the womb.

why would i get a restraining order for that you get restraining orders when you'reafriad. I just think he's a piece of shit and that he's harassing his customers.

Kitsa Jun 3rd, 2012 02:13 PM

You get restraining orders so that if it goes any further and you show up in court, you can say, look, I got a restraining order.

LordSappington Jun 3rd, 2012 04:05 PM

Or you move to Texas, where you can just warn him once and drop him if he doesn't leave.

Esuohlim Jun 3rd, 2012 05:14 PM

I thought Richard Dawson died 15 years ago

Kitsa Jun 3rd, 2012 06:58 PM

I thought that was the same thing, but it was a different Family Feud guy.

There's nothing sadder than people thinking you were another guy who died a while back.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 3rd, 2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 759423)
whats hard to understand? Dude came to my house (even though he's not supposed to go to my house) to make a delivery, showed up EARLY even though I said I wouldn't be there early, then calls me yelling me and insulting me using information he has obtained about me through his business and shit.
It's sort of like if u weren't there exactly when your doctor expected for your little checkups (and he was wrong about the time u should be there), so he calls you yelling at you and insulting you, then starts making fun of you cuz you can't keep your balance and you were born with a broken brain because your mom prolly drank alcohol while you were in the womb.

why would i get a restraining order for that you get restraining orders when you'reafriad. I just think he's a piece of shit and that he's harassing his customers.

You could file a liability claim against his company for libel. You would need an expert on that though. Fortunately I know right where to find one.

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2012 09:15 PM

a libelity claim

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 3rd, 2012 09:28 PM

Walk right up to him and be like LOOK MOTHERFUCKER. I'M CLAIMING YOU

Chojin Jun 4th, 2012 03:31 AM

get pram maven, internet detective, on the case

LordSappington Jun 4th, 2012 04:08 AM

He knows serious business on the internet better than anyone
He'll call the COPS

Babs Jun 4th, 2012 05:12 AM

Troll guy died. Who cares.

Tadao Jun 4th, 2012 06:47 AM

The fuck you talking about you piece of shit idiot niggger

Dimnos Jun 4th, 2012 10:39 AM

Kahl, does he have a boss? If so call and complain hinting that you might get the cops involved. If is just a one man show you will need take more drastic steps.

Pub Lover Jun 4th, 2012 11:07 AM

:pagebrek