I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's in your sandwich? :eek (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12843)

Esuohlim Jul 21st, 2004 05:14 PM

What's in your sandwich? :eek

For the last few days I've made the same delicious sandwich which I don't think has a name (SO IT'S THE "MILHOUSE SANDWICH" FROM NOW ON). The ingredients are as follows.

Two slices of fresh bread
Buffalo-Style chicken
Finely shredded mozzerela cheese
Shedded crispy lettuce
Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
Louisiana Hot Sauce

After making the sandwich, you put it in a toaster oven for about 30 seconds (or a microwave if you want to make a fag sandwich), and add the hot sauce at the end.

I've been eating this for lunch every day for about a week and it gives me mouth orgasms. :(

So, what's in your favorite sandwich? >:

Matt Harty Jul 21st, 2004 06:58 PM

ONLY GIRLS SIT AND MAKE SANDWICHES

Tunafish :(

Sometimes I take ham and cheese and layer them and roll it up and eat it :(

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 08:12 PM

peanut butter and honey

grilled

or a hamburger asndwich :D

Demogorgon Jul 21st, 2004 10:46 PM

Drained tuna, miracle whip, and pickles on white bread. I could eat that for every meal and it's not too bad for you as far as sammiches go.

executioneer Jul 21st, 2004 11:24 PM

[center:d0e018ce68]MIRACLE WHIP>:[/center:d0e018ce68]

nothing4buddha Jul 22nd, 2004 12:48 AM

:O well first i start out with a sourdough roll, put some cheddar cheese, oregano, and basil on it... oven roast it for three minutes, take it out and put tomato, cucumber, lettus, and italian dressing on it. and there you go, YOU GOT MAH SAMMICH ;O

i've been working at subway for three years :(

executioneer Jul 22nd, 2004 01:17 AM

cucumbers :(

MrAdventure Jul 22nd, 2004 03:01 AM

go to your cupboard and get the lead (jk i mean bread) out!!!

take two slices out and dont forget to tie up the bread or seal it up and put it back in the cupboard and dont forge tto close the door!

okay now get a plate whups i guess you made the bread dirty by putting it down on the counter before getting a plate huh well start over throw those breads away now get a place

go to your cupboard andg et the lead (jk i mean bread) out!!!

take two slices out and dont foret to tie up the bread of seal it up and put it back in the cupboard and dont forget to tclose the door!

okay now put your bread on the plat we got now turn around and fin dthe firdge

open the fridge

get somethig you like out of it idk maybe a ham or a butter

okay now go get a knife at the same time be careful its sharp!

okay now cut up whatever you like whoops we forgot to get a plate okay so throw the food you like from the fridge away because we got it dirty now get another plate okay got one

okay now get a ham and a butter and a cheese from the fridge because thats what we like now get a knife and cutit all up on the plate and rub the bread on it and put it in the toaster over remembering to close the door when youve got it all in there

now pick a number and press it and viola you have a delicous and well deserved treat to share with your cat because its still kind of soggy okay

start over get a gun and then some bullets haha whups sorry thats my *other* recipe

The Fifth Man Jul 22nd, 2004 03:45 AM

What if your toaster isn't big enough to fit a Milhouse Sandwich? Can you use a waffle iron instead?

Sethomas Jul 22nd, 2004 04:59 AM

Yeah, ON YOUR FACE. >: :spiteful

Captain Goodtimes Jul 22nd, 2004 10:01 AM

candy

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2004 04:01 PM

I eat sandwichs everyday. I don't give a damn what they are called as I just put any food I find in the kitchen in to the sandwich.

Named Sandwichs & effort to remember sandwich recipes is for stupid, non-fags. >:

executioneer Jul 22nd, 2004 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fifth Man
What if your toaster isn't big enough to fit a Milhouse Sandwich? Can you use a waffle iron instead?

he said toaster oven >:

The Fifth Man Jul 23rd, 2004 03:08 AM

Ohhhh, toaster OVEN. I thought he meant something else. :rolleyes

Alive Jul 23rd, 2004 03:23 AM

I have 2:

Plain bologna or salami (or one slice of both) on toasted bread with miracle whip or horseraddish sauce and "dill spears" on the side.

And a "BLT" the bacon lettuce and tomato sammich, with a twist of freshly ground cayan pepper over it on beefsteak rye, with a little horseraddish sauce to top it...

Big McLargehuge Jul 23rd, 2004 03:32 AM

White bread, sliced turkey, and mayo. Then you take the resulting sammich and smush it flat. Then eat it in circles starting on teh outside till you have a bite sized round piece. That piece is the best :x

Matt Harty Jul 23rd, 2004 07:42 AM

Re: What's in your sandwich? :eek

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
For the last few days I've made the same delicious sandwich which I don't think has a name (SO IT'S THE "MILHOUSE SANDWICH" FROM NOW ON). The ingredients are as follows.

Two slices of fresh bread
Buffalo-Style chicken
Finely shredded mozzerela cheese
Shedded crispy lettuce
Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
Louisiana Hot Sauce

After making the sandwich, you put it in a toaster oven for about 30 seconds (or a microwave if you want to make a fag sandwich), and add the hot sauce at the end.

I've been eating this for lunch every day for about a week and it gives me mouth orgasms. :(

So, what's in your favorite sandwich? >:

btw I did this sandwich without the hot sauce (I don't have any) and I got confused with the toasting part. You shove the entire sandwich in the toaster?

I couldn't do that so I just toasted the bread. :(

And it was really good, and i'm going to try some of these other ones because I have nothing better to do bu eat. :(

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2004 04:19 PM

TOASTER OVEN GUYS. JESUS >:

Toasting the bread still makes a good sandwich, but I like my cheese a little melted and the ranch a little warm. :(

I ate another one today. :x

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2004 04:49 PM

Downhere in the land of always winter & never Christmas, we have a thing called a Sandwich Toaster. Is this what you mean by Toaster Oven?

ItalianStereotype Jul 23rd, 2004 05:36 PM

not in the slightest, you damned heathen :o

FartinMowler Jul 23rd, 2004 05:40 PM

Miracle whip is really really gross...

I like Turkey sand :wank wiches from the day after a big bird feast....I toast two thick cut pieces of bread and toast and then lay a big fat slice of turkey on both the pieces of bread side by side and put GRavey and then put them together and its really goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood....

Matt Harty Jul 23rd, 2004 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
TOASTER OVEN GUYS. JESUS >:

Toasting the bread still makes a good sandwich, but I like my cheese a little melted and the ranch a little warm. :(

I ate another one today. :x

WHO USES A FUCKING TOASTER OVEN?

If alot I guess I need one. :(

Matt Harty Jul 23rd, 2004 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *FARTINMOWLER*
Miracle whip is really really gross...

I like Turkey sand :wank wiches from the day after a big bird feast....I toast two thick cut pieces of bread and toast and then lay a big fat slice of turkey on both the pieces of bread side by side and put GRavey and then put them together and its really goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood....

Excuse me for being confused, but is that implying you ejaculate onto your sandwiches?

Captain Goodtimes Jul 23rd, 2004 06:54 PM

i just cooked some buffalo wings, and put it on a hot dog bun with some ranch and cheese.

Matt Harty Jul 23rd, 2004 06:55 PM

Shut the fuck up.