I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-MOCKERY'S ROAD TRIP JOURNAL!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21160)

Mockery May 5th, 2006 10:51 AM

I-MOCKERY'S ROAD TRIP JOURNAL!!!

CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

I'd stick around to talk longer but we've got some driving to do now. More updates coming tonight!

Sethomas May 5th, 2006 11:06 AM

I thought that picture at the bottom with the angels fighting had the faces of Proto and Rog. Seriously.

Emu May 5th, 2006 12:38 PM

I wonder if Rog will come through my town. :lol

mburbank May 5th, 2006 12:51 PM

RoG comes wherever he is.

OH! OH! JUVENILE JOKE ALERT!!

Emu May 5th, 2006 12:56 PM

I need friends, for real. I think the closest person to me is Retro Kat and I'm pretty sure he hates me. :(

Sethomas May 5th, 2006 12:57 PM

This isn't I-Friendery, fag.

Emu May 5th, 2006 12:57 PM

;_; seth you been real mean lately what's wrong

Sethomas May 5th, 2006 01:02 PM

I'm sorry Emu. Things are great.

noob3 May 5th, 2006 07:13 PM

if you guys for some reason roll through oklahoma, come say hi to me

Fathom Zero May 5th, 2006 07:53 PM

Ditto, Oklahoma sucks. It's all emos and cowboys over here.

master_d_68 May 5th, 2006 08:53 PM

Haha! I live in Damascus VA, and I tell you that there is NO good local food in Marion VA. It's a shame you didn't get to visit the mental hospital. As for food, Macadoo's is a pretty damn good sandwich shop. The Hibachi place? Well, I'll let you guys see the pictures, haha.

executioneer May 5th, 2006 08:53 PM

you guys should have moved to richmond california :x

Mockery May 6th, 2006 10:03 AM

Woo hah! Day 2 of the moving to california journal is now up! :o

master_d, glad to see someone else knows just how sad of a place Marion is hahah.

Sethomas, with a little crafty photoshop work, I'm sure you could make the angels in that picture look just like Proto and I.

Emu May 6th, 2006 10:08 AM

We have one of those crazy knife shops here :(

Misdemonar May 6th, 2006 01:54 PM

Are you going through Vegas?

MarioRPG May 6th, 2006 02:41 PM

There was a pirate section in that aquarium? They better have had a "walk the plank" area into the shark tank. :)

master_d_68 May 6th, 2006 03:56 PM

There's a lot of odd, yet fascinating shit in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, but traffic is a HUGE bitch with sweaty titties. When I was 8, I always wanted to hit the knife shops and the other cool stores, but my family was always adament on hitting up Dollywood. Too bad, I wanted to buy the knife from the Crow. Too bad you didn't get to hit the Dixie Stampede RoG, there you get to watch the North and the South fight it out while you eat, and the side of the arena you sit on determines what side you're rooting for. The look on one's face as they tear into a side of ribs, and realize they're accidental racists is a beautiful thing rivaled only by the sight of Athena's bare ass.

kahljorn May 6th, 2006 05:31 PM

What interstate will you be taking once you get into california?

Mockery May 7th, 2006 10:48 AM

Woo hah! Day 3 of the moving to california journal is now up! :o

Misdemonar, no, Vegas is a trip we're gonna do separately sometime. We'll have plenty o' time to check it out now that we'll be living in LA.

kahljorn, we're veering off here 'n there, but for the most part we've been taking I-40 across the country. Not sure yet what we're gonna be taking once we get to CA. We're pretty much taking this trip on a day-to-day basis heheh.

Fathom Zero May 7th, 2006 11:15 AM

If y'all pass through the extreme south of Oklahoma, might I reccomend to you the Wichita Mountain Wildlife Preserve.
There are buffalo out there that tore my friend's dad's car in half.
I had to chase one of those two-ton bastards off of my campsite,
and damn if I wasn't lucky jumping out of the way.

Terra May 7th, 2006 11:32 AM

Maybe you guys should head a bit north? In Missouri there are no buffalo.

Girl Drink Drunk May 7th, 2006 12:30 PM

lol. The picture of the Flowbee reminded me of the scene from Wanye's World, with the "Suck-cut". "IT'S SUCKING MY WILL TO LIIIIIIIVE". Best of luck to yas in L.A.

ziggytrix May 7th, 2006 03:53 PM

Looks like you guys are headed thru Little Rock. That's where I grew up, but it's probably too late at this point for me to give you any advice on must-see destinations, and I-40 stays fairly North of anything interesting.

Anyway, say bye-bye to the trees. This is probably your last day of driving through anything but flat, dreary prairie lands until you get to New Mexico.

theapportioner May 7th, 2006 04:58 PM

While you're in Arkansas, you should go camp out in the woods and go look for one of dem ivory bill woodpeckers.

Terra May 7th, 2006 05:10 PM

NO! It's the beginning of tick season!!! :chatter