I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   CLAP IF YOU BELIEVE IN VINTH (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5879)

mburbank Sep 9th, 2003 01:23 PM

CLAP IF YOU BELIEVE IN VINTH

All kidding aside, I'm sincerely worried about our li'l buddy, Vinth. If it were just his sad little one line entries every few days here I wouldn't be concerned, but he hasn't posted on his own site since 8/29, not even his usual "Oh, I'm just so tired, I don't have anything to say, meh, but you can bet I'll be back real soon with... real great articles, and, and... oh screw it, I'm going to sleep around the clock again." that go up whenever he's on the down slope of his bi-polar disorder.

He hasn't even posted in his own forum at his website, something he's even managed to do here once or twice.

Vinth. Life is worth living. Don't give in to despair and shame. Pull yourself toegther before it's too late. There are still boobs to squeeze, real and fake, still underwater handjob action to be had, still nuclear submarines to officer. Oh, I forgot, all that was lies.

Huh.

Maybe you do have a lot to be ashamed of.

The_Rorschach Sep 9th, 2003 02:02 PM

Currently Vince is in a secure, undisclosed location, so I have taken it upon myself to risk life and limb to recieve his responce to the above query.

"Are these the Mockers? People remain silent and placate the Mockers. By God, they only deserve scorn. We slaughtered them yesterday and we will continue to slaughter them.

"As for the Mockers who advanced to the perimeters of this thread, I would like to remind you of something. I will mention something that will make the picture clear for you and help you to understand what took place in this thread. Most of you probably saw the thread "Which Democrat do you favor?" I hope you remember it. Some of the acts that took place at dawn yesterday and today are similar to what happened in "Which Democrat do you favor?" If we succeed in keeping the Mockers isolated in that thread, and we are determined to do so, we might let them taste a second "VINCES WEB SITE FOUND! VISIT CATHOLIC SAMURAI!" tonight in this thread. The Catholic Samurai remember it well. Our estimates are that none of them will come out alive unless they surrender to us quickly. They are completely surrounded now.

"Burbank... is accusing us of not speaking to anybody. We want to tell him that we have spoken to everybody. They are either killed in battle, most of them get killed because they are cowards anyway, the rest they just get captured.

"God will roast Burbank's stomachs in hell at the hands of Catholic Samurais.

"God willing, I will provide you with more truths. I swear by God, I swear by God, those who are staying in Virginia have thrown these Mockers in a crematorium.

"I blame The Daily Bull - they are marketing for the Mockers!

"I can assure you that those Mockers will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place.

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that the Mockers have started to commit suicide under the monitors of their computers. We will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly.

"Catholic Samurai in "VINCES WEB SITE FOUND! VISIT CATHOLIC SAMURAI!" are giving the hordes of Mockers the taste of definite death. We have drawn them into a quagmire and they will never get out of it. "

Ninjavenom Sep 9th, 2003 04:50 PM

Vince doesn't exist, he's a myth.

Immortal Goat Sep 9th, 2003 05:07 PM

He's not a myth, he's a bad joke.

AChimp Sep 9th, 2003 06:04 PM

Actually, it was just a charade that I got tired of. :(

Immortal Goat Sep 9th, 2003 06:09 PM

You've got to be kidding me, Chimp. There is no way. Although I would like to believe that Vince is just a made up character, I would hate to think that I have been making fun of YOU for 4 months and not a religious and political bigot.

AChimp Sep 9th, 2003 06:17 PM

Sadly, it is true. I was the brainchild behind Vinth all along. I did the things he said he did and I was the other person who was none the wiser.

Zhukov Sep 10th, 2003 02:38 AM

I seriously miss Vince.

The whole: "thanks for ruining this thread" is pretty funny, but it's got nothing on: "Jew", or even straight-from-the-horses-mouth "I'm actually not a fattie either".

kahljorn Sep 10th, 2003 03:52 AM

Vince is actually my character, and my computer has been broke, and I'm bored with pretending to be him. He's dead. Your obsession of him makes me sad. Socks make great gloves. Too bad batman can't fly.

kellychaos Sep 10th, 2003 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp
Sadly, it is true. I was the brainchild behind Vinth all along. I did the things he said he did and I was the other person who was none the wiser.

I didn't like either one ... but the monkey thing was great. :)

Miss Modular Sep 11th, 2003 10:12 AM

Well, clapping seems to have worked.

mburbank Sep 11th, 2003 11:13 AM

It came back! And it posted it's own topic! I haven't looked aat it yet, but this early in his trying to pull himself out of what was his biggest depression yet, I feel pretty sure it will have come straight from a Boortz news item.

EDIT UPDATE: Well, Vinth is back, and rappidly soaring up the bi-polar slope to a jittery, out of control high.

I'm disturbed by the fact that he's devoted such a chunk of his time here first, before updating his own website, which he has not contributed to since late last month. It's hard to say what this might mean. Lack of imagination seems most likely, followed by laziness, and I think the longer he's away the more shame builds up as he thinks of his imaginery audience dwindling. Maybe he doesn't know most of his hits are me.

mburbank Sep 16th, 2003 11:10 AM

It has now been 17 days since Vinth posted anything on his own site, Catholic Samurai.

No article by him or anyone else.

No 'daily bitching'.

He has not even posted in his own forum.

Dole Sep 16th, 2003 11:13 AM

Maybe Vinth is having a crithith of faith.

mburbank Sep 16th, 2003 11:45 AM

Thay it ain't tho! Not a Crithith!!

Dole Sep 16th, 2003 11:56 AM

Thome of uth jutht arent thupplying the right kind of thpiritual thuthtenanthe.

mburbank Sep 16th, 2003 11:58 AM

Thuthtenanthe? You thupothe itth thimply a cathe of thuthtenanthe?

mburbank Sep 17th, 2003 11:27 AM

18 days. E-tumble weeds begin to roll through the streets. No one is 'saying what nees to be said'.

Zhukov Sep 18th, 2003 09:43 AM

"Catholic Samurai" is a busy web site, maybe, Max, instead of making snidely comments you could help out. Vince is obviosly rushed off his feet, and since you have admitted to being a regular visitor, I think you could co-run Catholic Samurai. You can speak fluent Vince anyway.

mburbank Sep 18th, 2003 10:35 AM

I was thinking something along the same lines, though since I don't have access codes I can really only colonize the forum section. I may well.

mburbank Sep 18th, 2003 11:22 AM

Okay, I'm homesteading. I hate to see perfectly good e-real estte going to waste.

Cosmo Electrolux Sep 18th, 2003 12:34 PM

Vince, Jesus and the Easter Bunny are at a mythological creatures convention humping unicorns.

mburbank Sep 19th, 2003 09:12 AM

They must be prostitute unicorns, 'cause I can't imagine anything letting Vinth hump it for free.

pjalne Sep 19th, 2003 09:15 AM

You're both fucking morons. Unicorns have hoofs, they can't give out undewater handjobs.

mburbank Sep 19th, 2003 09:48 AM

Sure they can, it just hurts a lot.