I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Idea for a movie. Animal House meets Jail (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699226)

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 13th, 2008 10:25 PM

Idea for a movie. Animal House meets Jail

Basically a prison movie with a bunch of pranks and hi-jinks. A bunch of rival prison cliques trying to either outdo each other, mess with the guards or I guess just shank people.

I have a mental image of this balding, angry looking warden sitting down at his desk, hitting his intercom for his secretary to bring him some coffee. Instead he gets hit with a brick in the head. Warden gets up and just yells "D - BLOCCCKKKKK!!!!!" with his fists in the air

Title of the movie would be

Big House Party

Open to suggestions

JediScum Mar 14th, 2008 12:23 AM

Instead of coffee, have him demand his secretary for a Mountain Dew. Then she gives him pickle brine.

executioneer Mar 14th, 2008 02:09 AM

didn't they already make let's go to prison

Obscurus Lupa Mar 14th, 2008 10:51 AM

LOL The title is awesome. I'd watch it. ;)

Dr. Boogie Mar 14th, 2008 12:20 PM

And then, one of the convicts has a plan to tunnel out of the prison, but he's got to get rid of that extra dirt somehow, and wacky hijinx ensue!

Esuohlim Mar 14th, 2008 01:21 PM

Yeah I come up with terrible movie ideas all the time too

Dr. Boogie Mar 14th, 2008 02:47 PM

With Tiny Lister as the scary black inmate, and Leslie Neilsen as the kind, yet wacky, older prisoner.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 14th, 2008 07:47 PM

It needs Rowdy Roddy Piper as the corrections officer who sneaks in the soundsystem for the party scene too.

WhiteRat Mar 15th, 2008 01:41 AM

You better have Gilbert Gottfried as the Hannibal Lector-type character.

GADZOOKS Mar 18th, 2008 09:37 AM

Don't Drop Da Soap

A Jay and Silent Bob Fanfiction by Zeldasbiggestfan

MetalMilitia Mar 18th, 2008 09:58 AM

The warden would hold a sporting event in which the two blocks would complete at drinking beers and riding tricycles to prove which was the best and in the end one of the blocks would do an off-the-hook rock song about how prison sucks(!) winning the respect of the prison population and cementing their reputation as the badest dudes in town.

Jeff The Ninja Mar 28th, 2008 01:03 AM

Dont forget the Conjugal Visit scene. Where the biggest jerk out of all the prisoners (the snitch) has his hot GF coming in for some lovin, the good guys replace the GF with a big gay European dude with whos into S&M. The entire encounter is captured on video and played for the whole entire prison during the talent show. Which is won by the good guys after they play a kickass rendition of Jailhouse Rock.

J. Tithonus Pednaud Mar 28th, 2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 539678)
The warden would hold a sporting event in which the two blocks would complete at drinking beers and riding tricycles to prove which was the best and in the end one of the blocks would do an off-the-hook rock song about how prison sucks(!) winning the respect of the prison population and cementing their reputation as the badest dudes in town.

Ha! HA!

Neerrrrds!

layla17 Apr 2nd, 2008 02:29 PM

It sounds like a good idea for a movie. You could do so many things with the whole dropping the soap cliche too.

MetalMilitia Apr 2nd, 2008 02:42 PM

Yes, I envisage a prisoner dropping the soap and subsequently being raped. Hilarious by any definition of the word.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 4th, 2008 08:47 PM

Anyone remember a movie in prison where a guy drops his soap, then everyone else just laughs at him because he has slippery hands instead of the usual grab your ankles routine?