I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you eating right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16315)

pac-man Mar 5th, 2009 12:52 AM

I just had a Yoo Hoo and it was fucking delicious.

kahljorn Mar 7th, 2009 01:58 AM

homemade shredded beef tacos ;o ;o

i used a jalepeno that i think ruined it but my girlfriend was fine with it :( I HAVE A MORE ZENZITIVE PALATE THO

executioneer Mar 7th, 2009 03:44 AM

i'd be having a delicious homemade hamburger if i hadn't been a idiot and left the defrosting hamburger out all night and ruined it >: PEANUT BUTTER AND JAM IT IS >:

Kitsa Mar 20th, 2009 07:16 PM

I made chicken etoufee and red beans and rice for dinner. I put it on some butter lettuce.

For dessert I'm trying something I saw in a magazine; I'm sauteeing some fresh pineapple in caramelized brown sugar and serving it with coconut sorbet.

Because I'm all Martha Stewart up in this shit.

executioneer Mar 20th, 2009 10:49 PM

cadbury caramel eggses, precious

Big McLargehuge Mar 20th, 2009 11:27 PM

Gnocchi :0

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2009 05:52 PM

Grilled veggies (zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, orange and red bell peppers, and lemon) and grilled steak. It was very good. The dog, who was outside with us, went through her while repertoire of tricks and ended up with as much steak as we did.

I'm mainly vegetarian, but I make myself eat steak every once in a while because of the nutrients :/

Big McLargehuge Mar 21st, 2009 06:04 PM

I only eat meat two or three times a month. I would never call myself "mainly" vegetarian. If you are mostly a vegetarian that occasionally eats meat you are simply an omnivore like the rest of us.

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2009 06:16 PM

What I call myself or what I eat isn't important or relevant to anyone but me, so I describe it as I please. I don't march around with a "mainly vegetarian" banner and I'm damn sure not preachy. I mainly follow a vegetarian diet. Not all the time. Mainly.

If you see me marching around with a bugle and proclaiming I AM NEVER EVER AN OMNIVORE, get on me then.

Big McLargehuge Mar 21st, 2009 08:59 PM

Fair enough. I am a bitch about semantics.

executioneer Mar 25th, 2009 04:43 AM

pepperoni pizza quesadillas!

i should've used newer tomato paste to make the pizza sauce though it tastes a bit off :/ still better 'n storebought

Kitsa Mar 25th, 2009 07:21 AM

If you put olive oil in a medium-heat pan with 3 cloves of chopped garlic and 1 small chopped onion, then when those are going dump in a big can of crushed tomatoes and some wadded-up basil leaves...best sauce evar.

executioneer Mar 25th, 2009 09:25 AM

i like my pizza sauce a bit thicker, that sounds pretty allright for a pasta sauce though!

Colonel Flagg Mar 25th, 2009 01:42 PM

Wendy's Fries. Disgusting, but it's food (barely). :(

Kitsa Mar 25th, 2009 03:48 PM

Fun fact! When my ex left me, he went straight to the wendy's drive-thru and ordered fries (and probably a triple cheeseburger). Then he called me (again, a half hour after LEAVING me), to tell me I'd made him so upset that he almost choked to death on his fries.

There's no good response to that sort of thing at the time, but plenty to be had later.

I'm going to make some sort of baked pasta because it's easy and I'm feeling lazy.

Colonel Flagg Mar 25th, 2009 09:21 PM

My son and I made meatloaves over the weekend. I had some cold tonight. Yummy!

kahljorn Mar 26th, 2009 03:04 AM

im eatting cookies and milk :(

Big McLargehuge Mar 26th, 2009 04:34 AM

Baked potato cuz i'm poor :(. NOW I KNOW WHY MY GREAT GRANDPA LEFT IRELAND >:

kahljorn Mar 26th, 2009 04:42 AM

THE POTATO EATERS SHOULD BE BOUND IN A GOLD FRAME

AS FOR THE POTATO EATERS -- IT IS A PAINTING THAT WILL DO WELL IN GOLD -- THAT I AM CERTAIN.

*ASSERTIVE AND KNOWING NOD*

YES THEODORE, GOLD

executioneer Mar 26th, 2009 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge (Post 621518)
Baked potato cuz i'm poor :(. NOW I KNOW WHY MY GREAT GRANDPA LEFT IRELAND >:

man what the hell baked potatoes are delicious >:

Kitsa Mar 26th, 2009 08:33 AM

sugarfree peanut butter in a low-carb whole wheat wrap with a thingie of sugarfree applesauce

because I'm on a drug that makes my body look for excuses to be fatter :(

Big McLargehuge Mar 26th, 2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 621528)
man what the hell baked potatoes are delicious >:

NOT WHEN YOU GO TWO DAYS EATING NOTHING BUT. >:>:

Babs Mar 26th, 2009 04:35 PM

THAT'S WHAT YOUR FAT ASS SHOULD BE EATING ANYWAYS!>:

kahljorn Mar 26th, 2009 07:39 PM

how come people always have to try to guilt trip you for not wanting to go out to eat?

one day its, "We need to stop eating out cause itll be healthier and well save money" and the next day its, "I want something but I know you wouldn't want it [CAUSE YOURE SUCH A SHITTY FUCKIGN SHITFACE WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF] its mexican food but i know you wouldn't want it."
I'm so fucking pissed off >:

Kitsa Mar 26th, 2009 07:41 PM

I stopped being able to follow that halfway through the second paragraph :/ It's not too long or anything, I just don't understand the mexican food part.

We had Indian food tonight. Chicken korma, veggie korma, brown rice, whole wheat naan, and chhole (chickpeas in a spicy sauce) with greek yogurt. It was decent.