I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are YOU doing for the rapture? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706708)

mburbank May 20th, 2011 12:28 PM

What are YOU doing for the rapture?

It's tomorrow, which is also my birthday, which I think is convenient as hell. No matter what happens, I intend to consider it my personal birthday present from God. I what to warn people, that I just looked it up and it's not until 6:00 pm, so don't go around in the morning going "Ha-ha-ha, I thought it was supposed to rapture today, not rain." THAT, my friend, is one good way to make sure you don't get raptured. I myself plan to be out in public at six, and throw a huge nutty, and then, when I'm still there (assumedly, after everything I've done) just sort of meekly apologize to anybody nearby.

executioneer May 20th, 2011 12:58 PM

gonna put on a devil costume and run around poking people's butts with a pitchfork

WhiteRat May 20th, 2011 01:02 PM

murderin and robbin

executioneer May 20th, 2011 01:05 PM

what no raping?!

WhiteRat May 20th, 2011 01:10 PM

sure throw rapin and pillagin in too

Colonel Flagg May 20th, 2011 01:15 PM

Find the nearest open fissure into the flaming pits of Hell, and jump in.

Zhukov May 20th, 2011 01:18 PM

I think this has been asked before in another thread, but does Rapture take time zones into account?

Pub and I need to know.

Oh, and happy birthday Max.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 20th, 2011 01:22 PM

I'm going to capture the method man stature.

Colonel Flagg May 20th, 2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 722183)
I think this has been asked before in another thread, but does Rapture take time zones into account?

Pub and I need to know.

I believe it starts at 6:00 PM local time. So you and Pub are first on the i-mockery hit parade.

Let us know how it is, will you? Unless you are both swallowed by a giant Slor or something.

Tadao May 20th, 2011 01:50 PM

My fishing line and pulleys arrived yesterday!

Fathom Zero May 20th, 2011 02:02 PM

I'm prolly gonna sleep, then watch my sister while my mum's out of town. And if the world ends, I'm going to confess my love to a certain someone.

LordSappington May 20th, 2011 02:07 PM

I'm gonna go poop on someone's door mat, while they're still here on Earth to get pissed about it.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 20th, 2011 03:36 PM

http://apocalypse2011.com/tag/may-21-doomsday

:lol Uh Oh, the site is down.

Also, I don't get what the point of trying to prove what day the world is going to end. Even if you did get it right and can't be all like "Seeeeeeeee." Unless there is life 2. Then you would be a big shot there.

Guitar Woman May 20th, 2011 03:42 PM

I'll be writing silly comics about time travel and watching the new Doctor Who!

Not a bad last day on Earth. God fucking better not murder me before The Rebel Flesh airs.

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 722183)

Pub and I need to know.

Oh, and happy birthday Max.

Yeah I asked in the chat thread. Never got an answer there though

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 03:57 PM

Imma play Rift, I figure if a hole in the sky is going to open up and swallow people I may as well be fighting it with my ranger

Tadao May 20th, 2011 04:11 PM

I should probably use my penis pump so that in case god forgives me, I won't be embarrassed by my 6 inch penis.

Evil Robot II May 20th, 2011 07:09 PM

Ive got a rental truck full of nitrates. I'm going to make sure the rapture is real for a small group of people.

Pentegarn May 20th, 2011 07:12 PM

To celebrate the rapture i am going to post in the Happy Birthday Max thread

Shyandquietguy May 20th, 2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank (Post 722171)
It's tomorrow, which is also my birthday, which I think is convenient as hell. No matter what happens, I intend to consider it my personal birthday present from God. I what to warn people, that I just looked it up and it's not until 6:00 pm, so don't go around in the morning going "Ha-ha-ha, I thought it was supposed to rapture today, not rain." THAT, my friend, is one good way to make sure you don't get raptured. I myself plan to be out in public at six, and throw a huge nutty, and then, when I'm still there (assumedly, after everything I've done) just sort of meekly apologize to anybody nearby.

I KNEW YOU GUYS KILLED CHRIST BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Me and a crew of folks are gonna have a bar bee qye and play Dungeons and Dragons and MAgic: The Gathering.

mew barios May 20th, 2011 10:05 PM

there's gonna be a big garage sale tomorrow as a benefit for the local humane society. i'd like to herald in the judgment day with an armload of dusty old garbage.

Ex Leper May 21st, 2011 12:18 AM

When the mountain touches the valley

All the clouds are taught to fly

As our souls will leave this land most peacefully

Though our minds be filled with questions

In our hearts we'll understand

When the river meets the sea

- Emmet Otter

10,000 Volt Ghost May 21st, 2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 722314)
I KNEW YOU GUYS KILLED CHRIST BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Me and a crew of folks are gonna have a bar bee qye and play Dungeons and Dragons and MAgic: The Gathering.

BETTER BE 4TH EDITION. 5th ....maybe.

Esuohlim May 21st, 2011 01:36 AM

executioneer May 21st, 2011 02:06 AM

guys just remember judgement day wont come until after the second coming AND the resurrection of the dead

so uh maybe you should watch out for the zombies i guess