I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   follow me... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706952)

george Jul 3rd, 2011 06:44 PM

follow me...

maybe there is a better place for this but i am a very lazy man and have no regard for propriety anyhow.

will some of you follow me on twitter?

and maybe explain what the fuck is going on with it? i get the feeling it could be really cool, but i just have a vauge feeling that i am not getting some essential point that would make me understand it.

plus i will follow anyone, anytime. we can tell secrats and shit.

ThrashO Jul 3rd, 2011 07:03 PM

I've always thought twitter was the absolute dumbest shit ever. It's like mini-facebook. I don't read probably 99.10% of my friends statuses and I can only imagine that anyone with a twitter probably thinks their just having an eternal AIM conversation with the world.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are most of twitter updates like these?:

"just made a sandwhich."

"bored..."

"off to bed now, night world"

"I cant believe you would do that. I'm going to make life a living hell for you. Just you wait (boy I cant wait for everyone to see how much of a revengeful badass I am to that guy who borrowed my pen and didn't give it back)"

"work sucks"

"time to poop"

"will anyone be my friend?"

"man I sure am unimportant"

I can understand twitter for game developers, producers and people who are important, but then again, those people probably have things similar to a devlog so once again I think Twatter is absolutely obsolete :\

Pentegarn Jul 3rd, 2011 07:34 PM

Twitter is where celebretards go to be ignored by me

george Jul 3rd, 2011 07:35 PM

just what i was thinking sort of.

no one replies they just pump out their shit. oh well, there are prolly many other ways to annoy others.

Pentegarn Jul 3rd, 2011 07:38 PM

I will follow you in a cold second if you finish your story george :)

george Jul 3rd, 2011 07:54 PM

word, i was giving it a minute so no one got too bored, will work on it more right now.

Chojin Jul 3rd, 2011 08:18 PM

twitter is pretty much only good for following celebrities

even then, only the ones that tweet themselves

bubbles Jul 3rd, 2011 08:39 PM

i will follow you. Tell me what do you have to say? Whats the point of this twitter and how are you involved?

Zhukov Jul 3rd, 2011 08:55 PM

I used to routinely check my ex's twitter to make sure that her life was steadily getting more boring since we parted ways. It wasn't so I stopped checking.

I hate twitter.

Evil Robot II Jul 3rd, 2011 08:57 PM

bubbles

Evil Robot II Jul 3rd, 2011 08:58 PM

george Jul 3rd, 2011 09:50 PM

so what is better? is there a social media that is fun to use that lets a whole shit ton of people talk over a bunch of platforms? the only thing i like about twitter is that i can update it and read it from my cell.

bubbles Jul 3rd, 2011 09:50 PM

ahhh animals fucking and all different kinds

Wiffles Jul 3rd, 2011 09:55 PM

yeah we should totally explore the wonders of twitter. I call it IRC in slo-mo.

george Jul 3rd, 2011 10:04 PM

i have been out of the loop for awhile when it comes to the internet. i started when it was all IRC, then faded out for about five years and windows had changed everything.

i got cool with it all in the late 90's early 00's and then missed the whole social network revolution, and now i really don't know what the fuck is going on.

but i want to get super active. i miss friday nights with my nerd friends asking people at NAACP chats "why does it smell like butter fingers in here?"

sigh.

it is hard to want to be a dick to everyone and only be able to be a dick to a few people.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 4th, 2011 04:19 PM

I use twitter to follow rockstar for triple xp on red dead redemption. Also norm macdonald

george Jul 5th, 2011 06:56 PM

#AskObama

so far:

why does evryone tell me that My Morning Jacket sounds like Pink Floyd, but they don't?

why do i have to be Amy's bitch if I dont finish my beer?

i have many things to ask. please contribute :(

george Jul 5th, 2011 07:33 PM

@DailyGarriga your question is dumb

i have just started to randomly insult people. thanks for the help assholes >:

george Jul 5th, 2011 08:17 PM

why is pentagarn such a goddamn tool? #askobama

Dixie Jul 5th, 2011 09:45 PM

i followed you.

george Jul 5th, 2011 09:48 PM

WORD!!!! how the hell are you dixie???? it has been a long fucking time :)

Dixie Jul 5th, 2011 09:51 PM

i'm doing well
:)
PS-Sober for 10 months

george Jul 5th, 2011 09:57 PM

it is funny how things get better when you get rid of all the shit that you used to make things FEEL better.

i aint 100% sober but i feel like i have my life back. i am glad you are well. lets be friends and have fun together.

Dixie Jul 5th, 2011 10:01 PM

sobriety isn't so bad.
sometimes you just need that temporary crutch to get through some stuff.
friends...or something like that hahah
:)

george Jul 5th, 2011 10:12 PM

well, now we can be in love on twitter ;)