I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2008 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701028)

bigtimecow Dec 15th, 2008 04:06 AM

according to my tracking number, my secret santa got their package, but i see no confirmation on this thread. :( WHAT'S THE DEAL GUYZ

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 04:14 AM

There's a couple people who have yet to post pics, despite their Secret Santas telling me that their packages have arrived.

>:

MarioRPG Dec 15th, 2008 09:48 AM

My pics are coming yeesh. I have stuff to do. :(

Mockery Dec 15th, 2008 01:22 PM

Asila, glad you liked the stuff, including the Nerds Rope... now I wanna see the pics of what you ended up making with it all. :O

Since I couldn't post any really exciting pics of my DVD gift, I went ahead and reviewed it in the Weeklies section:
http://www.i-mockery.com/weeklies/we...e=movies&id=72

But yeah, come on people... let's see those pics! I know for a fact that some of you got some great stuff in the mail, so let's see 'em put to use! :O

Harry Lime Dec 15th, 2008 01:41 PM

Still waitin' on my loot...twiddling my thumbs away

Grislygus Dec 15th, 2008 02:47 PM

Awright, pics coming today or tomorrow, depending on how quickly I finish wrapping up school shit

Asila Dec 15th, 2008 04:35 PM

I've got all my pictures, I'm just working on putting them together in an amusing way. And shit, there's kind of a lot of them

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 04:42 PM

I know that there's a handful of people that just haven't posted pics, as well a few that have definitely sent their things out and can be trusted.

My only concern is one person in particular who I think fucked someone over :(

bigtimecow Dec 15th, 2008 05:05 PM

fuck yeah grisly; i hope you look super gay! ;)

Z, i still haven't gotten mine :(

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 05:28 PM

You will. Your person is trustworthy.

Protoclown Dec 15th, 2008 06:06 PM

Still no packages here.

ZOMBOID HAVE YOU GOTTEN MINE YET? OMG SPOILERS NOT REALLY CUZ YOU'RE THE NAME-GIVER

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 06:15 PM

NO SIR, I HAVE NOT! I'm home for the holidays now though, so I could check the mail myself, but that means I have to go out in -30 weather. Fuck that. It might be here today, but I won't know until one of my family members goes out.

Protoclown Dec 15th, 2008 06:51 PM

But the package will get frozen shut and then you will have to throw it in the fire to open it

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2008 07:13 PM

Don't worry, I sent my soul-draining harpy of a mother out to check.

Harry Lime Dec 15th, 2008 10:08 PM

hhmmmm, i'm guessing I'm the one who may have been fucked over

Asila Dec 15th, 2008 10:14 PM

I got my package and know for a fact that my package was recieved EBREE YOU'RE COOL AND ALL BUT POST PICS

Mockery Dec 15th, 2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Lime (Post 602122)
hhmmmm, i'm guessing I'm the one who may have been fucked over

Don't jump to conclusions just yet since the holidays are always a busy time. We'll take care of ya one way or another.

Asila Dec 15th, 2008 10:26 PM

Can I say as a preview that the alien making thing was cool as hell but the haunted house part was way harder than it looked.

Though my 3 year old loves you now Rog, btw.

Microshock Dec 15th, 2008 11:41 PM

Fuck, i am sorry. The package will be shipped out tomorrow morning and should get to the person...whoever that is by Saturday at the latest

I am really sorry for the delay, my pictures will be up soon.

Esuohlim Dec 15th, 2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 601443)

:lol

Mockery Dec 16th, 2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 602127)
Can I say as a preview that the alien making thing was cool as hell but the haunted house part was way harder than it looked.

Though my 3 year old loves you now Rog, btw.

Haha yeah a lot of those "make your meal" toys like the haunted house are a lot harder than they look. Glad the alien thing was fun and that your kid loves it all. Looking forward to finally seeing all the photos soon...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 602138)
Fuck, i am sorry. The package will be shipped out tomorrow morning and should get to the person...whoever that is by Saturday at the latest

I am really sorry for the delay, my pictures will be up soon.

Fair enough, but what took so long to send out your package!? A few days late is one thing, but you're 10 days late. Just curious...

Zomboid Dec 16th, 2008 03:55 AM

Holy shit. Yeah, that is a wee bit late.

Embee90 Dec 16th, 2008 04:04 AM

I got some pictures of my wonderful gifts from Asila!

There it was when I got home from Flagstaff.

The dog was in love with this package for whatever reason...

No, Buddy! Presents for Michael! I got away from the dog and explored my gifts:

Everyone loves Play-Doh!

Mysterious Ramen . . . looks tasty.

A lego trebuchet!

And my favorite, a badass Venom keychain puzzle.

YAY! Good haul, specially since I had no idea what to expect.

Story to come in a day or so!

Tadao Dec 16th, 2008 01:07 PM

You guys are ruining Christmas for me! So us the stuff in the story! Not the stuff THEN the story!

Embee90 Dec 16th, 2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 602220)
You guys are ruining Christmas for me! So us the stuff in the story! Not the stuff THEN the story!

Them's harsh words. I took about 50 pictures to make a story with; I just haven't finished the writing portion.