I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you eating right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16315)

kahljorn Mar 26th, 2009 07:51 PM

Well it's not really worth explaining but i dont see why anybody with a college education and an understanding of what a guilt trip is would have a problem understanding that.

Kitsa Mar 26th, 2009 07:59 PM

Maybe I'm having an off night.

kahljorn Mar 26th, 2009 08:02 PM

prossibly.

Kitsa Mar 26th, 2009 08:34 PM

I'm trying to decide between unsweetened hot tea and sugarfree pudding (good for you, but vaguely unsatisfying) or unsweetened hot tea and two Petit Ecolier cookies (really really fucking good, but not very good for you and really hard to stop at two)

Any input? Other than to suck on the cookies and choke?

kahljorn Mar 26th, 2009 08:45 PM

I stopped being able to follow that after pudding ;\

Kitsa Mar 26th, 2009 08:52 PM

Come on, that was bitchy like a little girl. You're better than that.

Colonel Flagg Mar 26th, 2009 10:28 PM

I'm fasting and it SUCKS. >:

What I wouldn't give for some Salt & Vinegar chips RIGHT NOW!!!! :(

Kitsa Mar 26th, 2009 10:42 PM

I'm sorry :( Fasting sucks.

Big McLargehuge Mar 27th, 2009 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 621595)
THAT'S WHAT YOUR FAT ASS SHOULD BE EATING ANYWAYS!>:

WHAT THE FUCK EVER YOU DOUCHE BAG SCENESTER >: >:

Big McLargehuge Mar 27th, 2009 11:15 PM

Spicy Seafood flavored Nissin ramen. I add sriacha, soy sauce, and peanut sauce. Cept i didn't have peanut sauce so i used peanut butter.

Kitsa Mar 28th, 2009 07:55 PM

Wholewheat pita bread "pizzas" with homemade sauce and lowfat mozzarella, baked in a toaster oven. They were tasty. The best part of eating healthy is not feeling so gross afterward.

Zomboid Mar 28th, 2009 08:05 PM

TUMS!

Edit: And an advil! Going to be drinking lots of booze within an hour though :o

Colonel Flagg Mar 28th, 2009 08:57 PM

Chinese pan fried dumplings and wonton soup. About all that's gonna stay down, probably. :x

Kitsa Mar 28th, 2009 08:59 PM

did the fasting give you a headache?

Colonel Flagg Mar 29th, 2009 11:43 PM

I wish. I pigged out at lunchtime, then got extreme heartburn Friday night. The next morning it all came back to me - all over the driver's side car door, with my son in the front passenger seat. Fortunately, all he said was "Dad, what's that smell?" :x

Kitsa Mar 30th, 2009 01:52 PM

because I can't process sugar well on a med I have to take right now, my eating habits have turned sickeningly healthy and I'm going crazy. I wanted to eat half a box of Girl Scout cookies but instead, raisins and an orange. And so on. And right now I'm thinking maybe I need to get those cookies out of the house :(

So far today I've had sugarfree peanut butter on low-carb multigrain toast, tea with skim milk, and aforementioned raisins and orange. I feel like I'd like to chew big chunks out of the walls at the moment.

I've evaluated my options and decided to make myself a South Indian meal...rava idli and sambhar. I don't think I can go too wrong there, but we'll see. :/

I'll add last night's leftover veggies to the sambhar to make myself feel better.

Colonel Flagg Mar 31st, 2009 11:33 AM

Combos® - they CHEESE your hunger away.

Kitsa Mar 31st, 2009 11:44 AM

We tried the new Taco Bell Fresca tacos last night. They're not bad. I didn't miss the cheese and sour cream at all, the pico de gallo is a more than adequate replacement.

The bf also brought home some sort of brown-rice-based doritos-alike that was actually incredibly good.

Kitsa Apr 2nd, 2009 08:56 PM

I had too many slices of Pizza Hut Natural pizza. I like it, but having eaten pizza I now feel gross :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 4th, 2009 04:20 PM

Is PH natural pizza just their regular pizza?

Kitsa Apr 4th, 2009 04:50 PM

In my opinion, it tastes better.

The crust is whole-wheat and it supposedly uses "natural" cheese and sauce. When the bf ordered a sausage pizza, the sausage was in thick, round slices, more like kielbasa than the standard sausage nuggets.

I tried a slice of the natural, I tried a slice of the regular, and the regular made me feel greasy and nasty. I'd order just the natural from now on if it was up to me.

I'm about to have a bison burger, "organic" shells and cheese (I like the idea of organic, but due to my history I'm a little suspicious of how pure it really is) and stir-fried onions, peppers and zucchini.

I went a little nuts and ate half a box of Girl Scout cookies last night :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 4th, 2009 04:58 PM

G.S. cookies are delicious as long as they're not part of the ingrediants. I'm so hungry right now. I want to get a chiavetta's sandwhich somewhere.

Kitsa Apr 10th, 2009 09:27 PM

Esuohlim Apr 12th, 2009 02:46 AM

I MA EATING AN HAMBURGER >:

lol I ate an entire stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut about six hours ago and I felt like puking afterwards but I'm hungry again :(

Fast metabolisms are awesome, I'll probably have more pizza later :D

Sam Apr 12th, 2009 02:56 AM

WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT, FATTY :rolleyes