I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Emu Nov 29th, 2005 09:15 PM

Bloomington's got some good pet stores.

:/

Dr. Boogie Nov 29th, 2005 09:51 PM

Well there you go. I'm a senior living off campus at home. Small world, eh?

Emu Nov 29th, 2005 10:54 PM

I go to ICC in Peoria. :D

:D

:(

Seven Force Nov 29th, 2005 10:56 PM

You're all lucky sons of bitches, you know that, right? :(

The Retro Kat Nov 29th, 2005 10:58 PM

How do you figure?

And yeah, it is a small world.

Seven Force Nov 29th, 2005 11:02 PM

It's different (better IMO) up north than it is down here, i'd go on and on about the south (though there are some pretty good things here too), I guess I just miss Chicago in general. One thing that gets me is the public transportation here.

Buses take an hour to get to any one stop on a run, in Chicago you'd only wait less than fifteen minutes, and there would likely be more than one. I could go on and on...

The Retro Kat Nov 30th, 2005 12:49 AM

I do like being up north, but every once and awhile it's good to get away...for a couple years.

ScruU2wice Nov 30th, 2005 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force
Buses take an hour to get to any one stop on a run, in Chicago you'd only wait less than fifteen minutes, and there would likely be more than one. I could go on and on...

That's a fucking lie.

They say they run every 15 minutes, but youre lucky if you see one a half an hour. and I'm just too lazy to walk the 15 minutes from UIC's campus to the trainstation..

Seven Force Nov 30th, 2005 01:42 AM

Even if that was a lie (personally i've never waited more than fifteen minutes on any given normal day), a half-hour wait is still better than an hour. I could walk to certain places here and get there faster than the bus. And I usually do.

EDIT: You're not talking about Pace, are you? I mean the main routes located within the city, not the neighboring suburbs.

ScruU2wice Nov 30th, 2005 01:46 AM

No I think it's just the CTA between Ogilve and the UIC campus. It's not that far a walk but I just never do. It's just a bitch when you need to catch a train home

Seven Force Nov 30th, 2005 01:54 AM

Oh. :/ If it's not true then it wasn't deliberate on my part. I might just have gotten lucky a few times. Or maybe they've gone to shit since i've been gone. I only visit for a few weeks every year.

I can empathise with the bus/train connection problem. I wouldn't want to risk missing a train home because the wait was too long, or I decide to walk.

At least the subway is still relatively convienent. I wonder if they're going to do anything with that "Circle Line" project I heard a while ago...

Comrade Rocket Nov 30th, 2005 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
I saw Star Wars episode two last night and was reminded of how Kit Fisto is the best person in that movie

Kit Fisto is so badass in the clone wars cartoons

Too bad he gets killed so easily

GADZOOKS Nov 30th, 2005 06:38 AM

I hear ISU has a fantastic Billards class.

xbxDaniel Nov 30th, 2005 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Rocket
Quote:

I saw Star Wars episode two last night and was reminded of how Kit Fisto is the best person in that movie

Would you please continue your conversation about Star Wars in the appropiate thread?

Guitar Woman Nov 30th, 2005 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Rocket
Quote:

I cried when he died in one hit :(

BTW piss off xbkmjxbxgdeishc, we can talk about star wars wherever the fuck we please. >:

Pub Lover Nov 30th, 2005 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
Would you please continue your conversation about Star Wars in the appropiate thread?

This is the appropiate thread for all conversations.

Seven Force Nov 30th, 2005 12:48 PM

Kit Fitso used to go to ISU. :( Then he took the wrong bus one day and got killed.

Comrade Rocket Nov 30th, 2005 01:54 PM

Kit Fisto studied marine biology

i wish he was in battlefront 2 instead of Ki-Ali-Mundi, I HATE Ki-Ali-Mundi

Esuohlim Nov 30th, 2005 02:13 PM

COLLEGE :rolleyes

Emu Nov 30th, 2005 02:16 PM

oh sure, you would say that being the first administrator and all, your life is pretty well secure :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Nov 30th, 2005 02:40 PM

oh no it's almost time for the page break :chatter

Guitar Woman Nov 30th, 2005 02:43 PM

This is the desktop on my school computer :(

MetalMilitia Nov 30th, 2005 02:55 PM

It looks rubbish.

Guitar Woman Nov 30th, 2005 02:56 PM

that's cuz faggot photobucket downsized it >:

Guitar Woman Nov 30th, 2005 02:57 PM

You have to see it for yourself to know how awesome it is >: