I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ROM Help (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14617)

Schimid Oct 25th, 2004 07:40 PM

ROM Help

I know there's another thread like this, but this is kind of a special request.

I'm in the process of getting every Genesis, SNES and NES game onto my computer so it can be a joybox. Unfortunately, the best place I know for emulation is EmuReactor and they don't link directly to the ROM's--I recently picked up an extension for FireFox that lets you download everything on a single page, so I'm looking for a page with just about every Genesis, SNES or NES ROM on one page, all direct links and all named correctly.

Tall order, I know ;(

If there's no such place, I'll keep going one-by-one at EmuReactor, but fuck it takes a long time.

James Oct 25th, 2004 07:52 PM

I think the sites set up like that to prevent people from being able to do what you want. I've never seen a rom site where they has all direct links on the same page.

You might be able to find some torrent sites that have games bundled together, but I don't know how much I'd trust them. You can find some games though that websites won't put up because they're protected by the IDSA.

thebiggameover Oct 25th, 2004 08:33 PM

zofar.net i think? might have spelt that wrong...

Schimid Oct 25th, 2004 08:36 PM

Alright, think I got it fixed. I got a few BT's going, one of each system...you can lock and delete the topic if you want.

adeptninja Oct 25th, 2004 11:05 PM

I would recomend bit torrent but a link for emu site is

www.planetemu.com

Seven Force Nov 2nd, 2004 07:23 PM

www.edgeemu.com

Register, it's free, and you don't have to vote and shit.

They have TONS. :)

Schimid Nov 2nd, 2004 07:40 PM

I got it fixed, you sack of shit.

Shoeless joe Nov 7th, 2004 07:43 PM

Try www.qualityroms.com . no registering needed and no pop-ups either!

executioneer Nov 8th, 2004 02:29 AM

guys why dont you read the fucking thread before you respond >: its really not that long >:

BlueOatmeal Nov 8th, 2004 02:47 AM

If you want to get GB GBC and GBA roms I get mine at www.games2play.net. You have the have Shareaza though. To me though, it seems like a fair deal. I got the Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3 roms and I've been playing GTA Advance. Its pretty cool.

executioneer Nov 8th, 2004 03:01 AM

Quote:

'

the_dudefather Nov 8th, 2004 07:27 AM

that rocked my socks

ehguacho Mar 2nd, 2010 11:36 AM

i'm not spaming (Edit: oh yes you are), i'm just helping you.

a few days ago, i accidentaly delete the copy of the site i had on my computer, so i had to use HTTtrack to download entirely from the web. you should do the same!

executioneer Mar 2nd, 2010 12:41 PM

you're helping someone who posted six years ago. A CHILD BORN WHEN THAT POST WAS MADE WOULD BE ABLE TO ENTER KINDERGARTEN >:

Tadao Mar 2nd, 2010 01:14 PM

Dudes got spam in his sig

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 2nd, 2010 01:18 PM

Does :S mean that the person talks like a snake?