I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "I-MOCKERY'S 2010 SECRET SANTA EVENT!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705278)

MLE Dec 2nd, 2010 11:41 PM

Those are some fantastic gifts! I can only hope my person appreciates theirs as much as I have mine. I'll try to get pictures up shortly. If necessary, I'll just ask Choj to take some pictures for me over the weekend.

Harry Lime Dec 2nd, 2010 11:46 PM

Glad you liked the gifts replicant. Please note that the Twilight Zone episode "The Night of the Meek" is christmas themed.:xmas3

Ex Leper Dec 2nd, 2010 11:49 PM

I particularly like the Devo Energy Dome.

replicant Dec 2nd, 2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Lime (Post 706222)
Glad you liked the gifts replicant. Please note that the Twilight Zone episode "The Night of the Meek" is christmas themed.:xmas3

Sweet! :D

captain516 Dec 3rd, 2010 12:18 AM

Is that a Return of the Jedi poster in the background?

replicant Dec 3rd, 2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 706234)
Is that a Return of the Jedi poster in the background?

Japanese Dune Promotional Poster

ChrisGlass Dec 3rd, 2010 12:24 AM

Wrapped up the gifts and packed the box. The wife will ship it out tomorrow. :xmas3

GreenPeaness Dec 3rd, 2010 12:54 AM

So there I was minding my own business WHEN SUDDENLY!
A package arrived and was thrust upon me.

Whatever could it be?

Egads! A box! A festive box wrapped by a faceless corporate automaton. Season's Greetings!

I seized my blade and momentarily gave in to the craven bloodlust which plagues my people!

Great Gadzooks and Festive Fooks! Could it be!? Great Jesus Above could it really be so!?

Paper! Yes! Finally, I am among the beautiful, shiny people who possess and overabundance of paper goods! No more napkins for me, I say! I'll scribble my random thoughts on paper, like an Egyptian Scribe no less!

My Stars and Garters... IT'S GREAT DARK C'THULU! ZOMGWTFBBQAPB! I cannot begin to describe to you what horrors and ecstasies assailed my mind at that moment. Truly, my mind strayed from this mortal plane and hung in the sygian gulfs of midnight blackness, where the spheres of existence shrieked a tune of discordance and madness. Huzzah!

I beseech thee, O Dark One! What is thy bidding? I seek a boon most dire!

Later, we swapped stories over a smoke. Shortly after this picture was taken, we had burritos - burritos of MADNESS!

My heartfelt thanks to Nick! What an amazing gift! I was sad you didn't include an handwritten note, but hey, whattyagonnado, eh? Merry Christmas to all! Cthulhu fhtagn!

MLE Dec 3rd, 2010 12:57 AM

That is the first time I can remember where a single gift was MORE than worth it! Grats on the fantastic present!

BatmanJohnson Dec 3rd, 2010 01:15 AM

Shipping later today!

dextire Dec 3rd, 2010 01:22 AM

Wow! You guys are giving some amazing gifts this year! :love
Too much awesomeness to process in a mere three hours. :shocked

Really fantastic job so far, everyone! :xmas1

Nick Dec 3rd, 2010 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 706244)
That is the first time I can remember where a single gift was MORE than worth it! Grats on the fantastic present!

Thank you for the compliment, MLE. There is one small problem, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenPeaness (Post 706242)

He has another gift on the way.

I'm real glad you like your Cthulhu plushie, Greenpeaness. I hope the other part of your present get to you soon. :)

GreenPeaness Dec 3rd, 2010 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 706250)
Thank you for the compliment, MLE. There is one small problem, though.

He has another gift on the way.

I'm real glad you like your Cthulu plushie, Greenpeaness. I hope the other part of your present get to you soon. :)

You know, I saw that but I honestly couldn't believe there was something ELSE coming. C'thulu itself was much more than I hoped for

Nick Dec 3rd, 2010 02:51 AM

I'm glad you really liked it, I wasn't sure just how you'd take it. Still, you do have another part to your present, maybe you'll like it just as well. :p

Unfortunately, it's being sent by USPS, so it may be a couple days more for you to get it. Sorry!

Mockery Dec 3rd, 2010 04:05 AM

Wow guys... you are all seriously kicking ass so far with this Secret Santa event. This is already shaping up to be the best Secret Santa event we've ever had. Keep it up!

Pentegarn Dec 3rd, 2010 06:02 AM

I am shipping mine today.

I apologize for cutting it this close, but the world outside the internetz has slammed me this week

GreenPeaness Dec 3rd, 2010 12:07 PM

Shipped mine out this morning. Someone's gonna get a Chri'mas Surprise!

Pentegarn Dec 3rd, 2010 02:36 PM

Will there be a bag/box of Rosebud Frozen Peas?

stevetothepast Dec 3rd, 2010 03:07 PM

sent er out without a doubt.

BatmanJohnson Dec 3rd, 2010 03:12 PM

Got my present! Story/pictures will appear later. Also shipped to my ss this morning!

MarioRPG Dec 3rd, 2010 04:00 PM

HEY GUYS MY STORY IS IN HERE
Spoilers!

The gift is absolutely awesome, to be honest. I haven't opened it yet, because I don't have anyone to play with (:() but on the upside, they would be easy converts into christmas ornaments.

replicant Dec 3rd, 2010 04:04 PM

Mario Chess! Way cool. :) I like chess. Sweet!:rock

blood_panther Dec 3rd, 2010 04:11 PM

that explains it. think geek seems to have something against canada. despite my best efforts I can never get them to accept all fee's pre-paid. never have C.O.D with amazon.

still amazing gift though.

I loled at "queen - Luigi"

executioneer Dec 3rd, 2010 04:46 PM

hahah daisy and peach are only princesses, luigi is a queeeeeen

Ozzie Dec 3rd, 2010 05:27 PM

Glad you enjoyed the gift: I wasn't sure if it was passable as a single gift present and I thought about supplementing it with, like, a Gamestop giftcard or something, but then I would've ended up spending a lot, because really, anything under fifteen dollars at Gamestop isn't worth playing.

Merry Christmas, MarioRPG!