I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What was the coolest thing you've ever thrown up? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7748)

JesusFishSticks Dec 3rd, 2003 01:57 AM

What was the coolest thing you've ever thrown up?

I threw up fruit cocktail a long time ago, but that wasn't as cool as when I threw up Macoroni on my schools NEW CARPET! It was awsome, but please share your own interesting vomit stories.

Snatchtastic Dec 3rd, 2003 04:22 AM

Earlier in September I drank a boatload of beer and yeager and then ate half a loaf of garlic bread. I passed out and woke up in my own vomit.

And when I saw Short Cicuit 2 in the theatre I ate alot of redvines and popcorn and pueked on my pillow in the middle of the night.

Then there was the other day when I pueked on a cash machine right outside of the bar. Some lady walked up to the machine and I told her not to use it, she said, GET OUT O F MY WAY, so I did. I heard her say eeeeeeeeeeew and I laughed.

executioneer Dec 3rd, 2003 04:31 AM

2 hot dogs with salsa and sour cream, plus about 15 shots of 100 proof peppermint schnapps.

Nicest smelling puke I ever did.

-willie

Jeanette X Dec 3rd, 2003 12:44 PM

I once threw up bright pink. I was really little and I don't even remember what I ate... :(

ScruU2wice Dec 3rd, 2003 05:26 PM

my diharea medicine :eek

Buddha Dec 4th, 2003 12:17 AM

one morning after a crazy night of drinking, i went to class & then had to leave to go throw up but i didnt have anything in my system so i dry heaved for like 20 min. When i looked in the mirror, my eyes were blood red. The amazing pressure of dry heaving was so powerful it popped a bunch of blodd vessels in my eyes & i had gross bloddy eyes for like 2 weeks after & wanted to vomit every time i saw my eyes.

camacazio Dec 4th, 2003 12:26 AM

All 6 feet of bubble tape.

Perndog Dec 4th, 2003 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha
one morning after a crazy night of drinking, i went to class & then had to leave to go throw up but i didnt have anything in my system so i dry heaved for like 20 min. When i looked in the mirror, my eyes were blood red. The amazing pressure of dry heaving was so powerful it popped a bunch of blodd vessels in my eyes & i had gross bloddy eyes for like 2 weeks after & wanted to vomit every time i saw my eyes.

I actually know several people who have done this (ahh, college). The singer in my band messed up his eyes just this weekend and still looks like that (and around one eye, too...he actually got a shiner just from vomiting).

Big Papa Goat Dec 4th, 2003 01:29 AM

Whats a shiner?

executioneer Dec 4th, 2003 01:34 AM

A BLACK EYE

-willie

Studio8 Dec 4th, 2003 02:14 AM

Poo Poo.

HickMan Dec 7th, 2003 08:59 PM

I don't know what it was, but it looked like chili. And I was about four at the time so I was takin a bath and in an instant, BWAHHHH. and the whole surface of the water was brown bumps.

Cap'n Crunch Dec 7th, 2003 10:21 PM

When I was sick once I ate rice crispies and drank hawaiian punch and I threw up red rice crispies. It was fucking awesome.

Sam Dec 8th, 2003 02:46 AM

MY DOG THREW UP A SPIDER ONCE. BUT IT WAS DEAD. :/

Supafly345 Dec 8th, 2003 05:04 AM

A hat.

Sam Dec 8th, 2003 09:56 PM

UPDATE: I JUST THREW UP SOME NOODLES. THEY WERE STILL WHOLE. THEY WERE ACCOMPANIED BY CARROT CHUNKS AND WHAT I BELEIVE TO BE CHICKEN. :eek

BONUS PRIZE TO WHOEVER GUESSES WHAT I WAS EATING BEFORE I THREW UP.

Perndog Dec 8th, 2003 10:06 PM

Chicken noodle soup.

Schimid Dec 8th, 2003 11:42 PM

Thanksgiving leftovers.

Snatchtastic Dec 9th, 2003 12:26 AM

Asian pussy?????????

Esuohlim Dec 9th, 2003 08:33 PM

I THREW UP CORN. IT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE CREAMED CORN, AND IT PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TASTED BETTER THAN CREAMED CORN TOO.

Retro Man Dec 10th, 2003 03:41 AM

24 hours worth of swallowed flegm onto the church bible i was holding.

Blue Dec 10th, 2003 07:53 AM

My stomach lining and some sausages. It came out a sticky mess and it wouldnt hose of my friends lawn. I drank too much vodka :(

A.S.H. Dec 10th, 2003 08:03 AM

Projectile!

3 whole meatballs, a good deal of the spaghetti,some of the sauce, all with some weird opaque orange fluid.

Spectre X Dec 10th, 2003 03:11 PM

VOMIT! >:

Cap'n Crunch Dec 10th, 2003 03:57 PM

CHINESE GIRLS AND FIRGURE SKATERS EAT THEIR OWN THROW UP.