I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Apr 6th, 2009 09:25 PM

Cheap flipflops have been known to have chemicals in them that burn. I'd go find the link, but I don't think it's worth the five minutes slogging through the Consumerist.

Tadao Apr 6th, 2009 09:26 PM

http://www.google.com/search?q=cheap...ient=firefox-a

Kitsa Apr 6th, 2009 09:28 PM

I alternated between Hydrocortisone 1% and Bacitracin for about a week before the rash stepped up the game and I went to the urgent care. I thought that maybe it was a latex allergy thing...I'm very allergic to dipped latex...but no, doesn't seem to be.

I'm just indignant at the idea of having ringworm. And a little uneasy because I don't like what that says about my immune system :(

Tadao Apr 6th, 2009 09:30 PM

I didn't see any ring shapes on your feet.

Kitsa Apr 6th, 2009 09:30 PM

Yeah, I saw those pictures...pretty horrid...but it's probably more likely that I do have some sort of skin infection from the non-breathable rubbery material. I just hate admitting it.

Pub Lover Apr 6th, 2009 10:56 PM

I suggest covering them in seminal fluid. I am willing to help in this matter. :7force

Kitsa Apr 6th, 2009 11:04 PM

Holy shit, that just made me realize something. If I go around kicking crotches, I might possibly have new germ-warfare capabilities!

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 6th, 2009 11:55 PM

I'm thinking about buzzing my hair soon. Was going to do it tonight but it fucking snowed.

Kitsa Apr 7th, 2009 09:42 AM

Our yard is separated from a major freeway by a concrete wall. Every once in a while, someone crashes into the wall nearby and it makes a huge noise and shakes the house.

Someone just crashed. It sounded like a giant trunk lid being slammed right outside our back window. Made me jump, heh. Now I'm counting minutes until I hear sirens.

There's no break in the freeway wall and no way I could get there to help. Since it's rush hour, I'm sure someone out there is calling 911.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 7th, 2009 04:10 PM

Happy Birthday B_Squared!

Kitsa Apr 7th, 2009 05:32 PM

Oh, cool. Happy birthday :D

Tadao Apr 8th, 2009 02:58 PM

Kitsa Apr 8th, 2009 04:09 PM

hee hee hee.

I am doing lots of cooking for tonight, but everyone is out of key ingredients so it's becoming an exercise in frustration.

Also, I learned that when you give your mother a novelty dogshit-shaped candy mold, you end up receiving gifts of dogshit-shaped candy. That should've been a no-brainer :/

Tadao Apr 8th, 2009 04:13 PM

I'm great at replacing key ingredients with something from the back of the cupboard.

Kitsa Apr 8th, 2009 04:24 PM

heh

Well, I've already had to swap out cream of chicken for cream of mushroom, which hopefully won't be too big a deal.

The cake I baked (the same way I always bake cake) came out with a tough, shiny top this time. Not sure what that's about. But I can cut the top off.

The rest of it..dunno, I'll improvise.

Tadao Apr 8th, 2009 04:43 PM

Sounds like crystallized sugar. I think the cake might hold together better with a crust, but if it's 1/4 inch thick it would suck.

Kitsa Apr 8th, 2009 04:49 PM

I used the reduced sugar pilsbury cake mix because I didn't have ingredients to make my usual recipe from scratch. I'm guessing it's that.

If the rest of the cake is okay, I'm all right with it. I can cut it off.

b_squared Apr 8th, 2009 06:55 PM

Thank you 10K, Tadao, Kitsa.
Spent the day at Disneyland since they have a promotion to get in free on your birthday. Had a good time, but since its spring break here it was very busy.

Kitsa Apr 8th, 2009 06:57 PM

I saw that commercial. That would be great if you were born on the same day as your triplets or something.

Kitsa Apr 8th, 2009 07:03 PM

This is what happens when you give your mom a novelty poop-shaped chocolate mold as a gift.

It's filled with delicious peanut butter.

Tadao Apr 8th, 2009 08:52 PM

I hope it has whole peanuts in there as well!

Kitsa Apr 8th, 2009 09:04 PM

I told her she should have, but she didn't. The peanut butter shows through in spots, it's a similar effect.

b_squared Apr 9th, 2009 12:19 AM

I have twin girls who I also signed up for the Disney b-day. That will save me some $.

choco butter poo...I dont know if I could get past the look to eat it.

Kitsa Apr 9th, 2009 01:08 AM

Yeah, it's a great deal for multiples. I would've done it.

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2009 03:38 AM

A friend of mine got me to watch a couple episodes of Buffy tonight. I've never been so ashamed about liking a TV show in my life. :(

I was pretty ashamed about liking Stargate SG-1, but jesus christ.