I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   And of Course, I have come (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6943)

kellychaos Oct 30th, 2003 04:38 PM

I just wanna be loved. Is that so wrong?! :/

DamnthatDavid Oct 30th, 2003 05:06 PM

Ahhhhh, is that picture for me Jixby? Wow, you got my likeness down to the very thing.

And seeing how such a nice guy I am, I made you a picture also.
Threw it together just now I did. Only for you.

kellychaos Oct 30th, 2003 05:07 PM

Misfire! :lol

Krythor Oct 30th, 2003 05:35 PM

if this thread wree a section of the human body it would probbaly be the shit :eek :eek

Jixby Phillips Oct 30th, 2003 06:03 PM

Sweet Fucking God, will you faggots just die already?

NOT YOU KRYTHOR YOU'RE ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

Anonymous Oct 30th, 2003 06:16 PM

Well I was gonna wait a couple months, but this looks like fun.

DamnthatDavid: Hey Pink Fucktard! Nobody cares what your pseudo skinhead ass has to say. You're barely good enough to be a fucktard like the rest of these fucktards on here. I doubt if Retro Kat would even let you lick his faggot fucktard ass. If you're just here to piss people off, that's a worthy pursuit, but at least be fucking original about it. It ain't that hard considering the total lack of imagination here, but you've proven to be just another fucktard in the wall.

GO FUCKING REGISTER YOURSELF AT COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS.COM PRONTO.

And since I'm here, I might as well put some other fucktards in their place...

Retro Kat: And so Retro began to take his Dad's penis inside him as he had many times before. As Retro's Dad thrusted into Retro with the power of a Bull Elephant, Retro screamed louded than the Lucasfilm THX sound system in delight. The feeling tickled his prostate in ways he couldn't imagine. He didn't even care that his rectal lining was torn and bleeding profusely all over the bed, creating an even greater lubrication. As they both climaxed, Retro's dad pulled out and placed his bloody, shitty dick into Retro's mouth. After lapping it all up, Retro knew true love.
That is until his Dad slit his throat open and drank his blood for power.

YOU LOSE FUCKTARD!

Play again?

Spectre X:
Bitch Boy 5:53

And so the fucktard Spectre X, angered the creator, by staying out late pleasuring lonely bums in public bathrooms.
THOU HAST ANGERED ME! THOU ART A SHIT STAIN UPON THE WORLD FROM A CAT WITH BAD CASE OF DIARRHEA! THOU HAST NO IMAGINATION WHAT SO EVER. THOU HAD BEST CHANGE THY WAYS LEST THAT ANAL RASH GETS WORSE AND UNTREATABLE.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Jin: Hey fucktard, you'll be allowed to call someone else a retard when you stop riding the yellow bus and your Mom stops pinning your mittens to your coat, you wacky fucktard.

kellychaos: No.

Esolium: Here we have the fucktard subject Esolium, desparately attempting to raise his status, by anally penetrating Sethomas for the Alpha Fucktard position. Crickey, he seems to be doing it! I must make a note of this!

Evil Robot: That was the best you could do against those fucktards? You're fucking fired. Go back to watching the Teletubbies, you chubby faggot.

Kahljorn: ...and so Kahljorn says to the little boy, taste it! Its just like candy!
BADUMBUM!

Hey folks, you've been a great bunch of fucktards, I'll be playing at the Palace and the Sappho Club next week!

FUCK YOU EVERYBODY GOODNIGHT!

(And that's how its fucking done Pink Fucktard!)

Jixby Phillips Oct 30th, 2003 06:31 PM

What a great, well-thought-out post, Mad Max! Thanks for making this board better!

glowbelly Oct 30th, 2003 07:38 PM

that post from mad max made me cringe with embarrassment.

Helm Oct 30th, 2003 07:48 PM

A Deep Space Adventure by Sean Clark in collaboration with filmmaker Steven Spielberg.

The Retro Kat Oct 30th, 2003 08:16 PM

SO I SAW MAX IN THE HALL THE DAY AFTER. HE WAS WALKING WIDE-LEGGED. I DON'T KNOW WHY. THEN I WENT TO REZ'S HOUSE AND WAS ALL LIKE, "SUP REZ!?"
HE WAS ALL LIKE, "NOT TOO MUCH RETRO"
AND I WAS ALL LIKE, "COOL" THEN I LEFT.
WHEN I WAS WALKING HOME, I SAW A BIG, WHITE VAN, AND MAX WAS ALL LIKE, SCREAMING AND STUF. HE WASN'T WEARING CLOTHES AGAIN. THEN HE CAME UP TO ME IN SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY, AND HE WAS ALL LIKE, THAT WAS JUST MY PARENTS GIVING ME A RIDE HOME.
AND I WAS LIKE, DID THE GIVE YOU THE SEX
AND HE WAS ALL LIKE, YEAH.
THEN HE SNEEZED AND IT WAS GROSS CAUSE IT WAS ALL, LIKE, BOOGERY.

Schimid Oct 30th, 2003 08:17 PM

'CAUSE THIS IS MY UNITED STATES OF WHATEVA

The Retro Kat Oct 30th, 2003 09:31 PM

:nosetap

Drew Katsikas Oct 30th, 2003 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
kellychaos: No.

Even when your hallmark is lame verbosity, you only need one reply for that guy.

Either that or a cartoon of him committing suicide.

P.S. I think Mad Max is a character :eek

Big Papa Goat Oct 30th, 2003 10:42 PM

Mad Max=Tubesock :rolleyes

Anonymous Oct 30th, 2003 11:09 PM

Might as well make it "70"

glowbelly: The night after I woke up from fucking your skanky ass, made me cringe with embarassment. You need to go take that fuckhole you call your vagina and use some fucking drano on that shit. Its generally a good idea not to smell like a fucking mortuary.

Retro Kat: All the sweet talking in the world isn't going to lure me in your faggy arms. Get some fucking help you obsessed fucktard.

Schimid: That fucking joke wasn't the first time, you said it. Stop watching old episodes of SNL for your fucking material, you unoriginal fucktard.

DrewKatsikas: No.

P.S. I think you're a fucktard.

Big Papa Goat: Big Papa Goat=Fucktard getting a big black cock up the ass.

Okay, move along, nothing else to see here fucktards!

Jixby Phillips Oct 30th, 2003 11:27 PM

Toodaloo, dumb dumbs!

Big Papa Goat Oct 30th, 2003 11:32 PM

I'm surprised you ruined your hilarious post count with that unimpressive display.

Schimid Oct 30th, 2003 11:43 PM

K

FUCK THIS THREAD

Johannas Oct 31st, 2003 12:44 AM

Maybe this DamnitthatDavid is that CynicalDave guy back from way back when!!!

Nice to see you again Jixby

Jixby Phillips Oct 31st, 2003 12:55 AM

Fuck you.

Rez Oct 31st, 2003 12:58 AM

:sleep

DamnthatDavid Oct 31st, 2003 01:39 AM

I can't feel the love in this room...

Well anyway, nope no CynicalDave I'm I, this is my first time at this board. Figured it was better then some other places I have been to.

BAPE Oct 31st, 2003 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johannas
Johannas"]Maybe this DamnitthatDavid is that CynicalDave guy back from way back when!!!

Nice to see you again Jixby

hannas"]Maybe this DamnitthatDavid is that CynicalDave guy back from way back when!!!

Nice to see you again Jixby[/quote]

hey Johannas you definitely do not sound like a newbie to me you know old skool peeps i never even heard of on here from the classical mocking days i will get in with you just you see ask around i have potential i'm good how are you jixby

Johannas Oct 31st, 2003 02:03 AM

ah, back in the day....

DamnthatDavid Oct 31st, 2003 02:09 AM

Oh Dear God... Bape... aaaaaahhhhh shit, that post killed my eyes.

No period, no comma, it just kept going.