I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THE WORST PERSON EVER CONTEST (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11967)

Jixby Phillips Jun 5th, 2004 05:16 PM

THE WORST PERSON EVER CONTEST

WHO IS THE WORST PERSON HERE

MAKE A LIST OF CONTENDERS AND DON'T LEAVE ANYBODY OUT!!

THIS IS FOR AN EXCITING NEW KIND OF MOCK WAR FOR US TO TAKE PART IN!!!

DON'T BE AFRAID TO PUT ME ON THE LIST EITHER :lol I KNOW HOW BAD I CAN BE!!! :lol ;)

ALSO DON'T PLACE ANYBDOY JUST MAKE A LIST OF ANYBODY YOU CAN THINK OF IN NO ORDER WHATSOEVER

OKAYBYE

ProfessorCool Jun 5th, 2004 05:21 PM

Emu, for trying to fit in, and saying Conan sucks. >:

Esuohlim Jun 5th, 2004 07:56 PM

Jixby Phillips and ProfessorCool

sports Jun 5th, 2004 09:14 PM

ArrowX.

HickMan Jun 6th, 2004 12:00 AM

What do I get if i WIN?

Trippy Jun 6th, 2004 04:29 PM

Hickman. >:

HickMan Jun 6th, 2004 06:44 PM

Who are you?

Emu Jun 6th, 2004 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorCool

>: dude we gotta fight now for serious

FartinMowler Jun 6th, 2004 07:00 PM

Hmmmmm, worst person...that's a tough one...hmmm let me think...I hate all the fags that keep fagging up the place by acting like fags and then trying to get everyone to join there fag clubs or make it seem cool to be a fag and then make fun of other people because there not fags so I think I would pick....I dunno it's a tough one to pick but those smart guy's that keep posting all that crap from Rueters and then bla bla bla bla and there's the girls that act all tough and swear and you know that there doing there grade 8 homework and most likely grounded for staying out with there friends, so they hang out on this site and say crap so I don't still know who I might pick, but it wouldn't be Jixby. All the teens like Arrow X and Emu don't really bother me because we all know that there isn't any bullets in the gun if you know what I mean and the long term mockers are all so hip that it wouldn't be cool to pick one because everyone would just poo poo you and there wouldn't be any point so I still don't know it might be Dr.Boogie just because he's so boring and anal and shit but then he will just ban some guy that everyone finds annoying and defeat the purpose of trying to find someone to pick. maybe Doopa for being bisexual because find that annoying for the fact that even a homosexual can make a commitment to some form of sexuality but the bisexuals just let some poor bugger think he has a chance and then they might run off with another woman and then change there mind again and come back and that really has nothing to do with I-mockery and I've gotten off the topic so who I might pick would be... Italianstereotype for being a bastard and leaving >:

Esuohlim Jun 6th, 2004 07:57 PM

yeah really hey fartinmowler do you know what punctuation is its like this one joke i was going to make about it not being that time of the month for you because of the abscence of a period but then i thought i would do something like this hey

ProfessorCool Jun 6th, 2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorCool

>: dude we gotta fight now for serious

:boohoo :hangman :die

Emu Jun 6th, 2004 09:25 PM

oh fuck i lost

Sam Jun 7th, 2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *FARTINMOWLER*
All the teens like Arrow X and Emu don't really bother me because we all know that there isn't any bullets in the gun if you know what I mean

DO YOU MEAN THAT THEY ARE STERILE?

Matt Harty Jun 7th, 2004 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
yeah really hey fartinmowler do you know what punctuation is its like this one joke i was going to make about it not being that time of the month for you because of the abscence of a period but then i thought i would do something like this hey

he sometimes :/ seperates sentences :/ like this

Trippy Jun 8th, 2004 05:06 PM

:troutslap thats right...

ItalianStereotype Jun 9th, 2004 01:09 AM

Quote:

Italianstereotype for being a bastard and leaving >:

yeah, what an asshole. let's form a club, fartinmowler.

Jixby Phillips Jun 9th, 2004 02:31 AM

Here is my list!

I basically made this list by looking at the the memberlist in order of most posts to least posts. Some of these selections might be wrong, like I'm thinking of somebody else. I also might be missing some good people.

I don't hate these people. I just beleive they might be the worst people in the world. Example: I beleive Fartin Mowler is a serious contender for worst person ever, but *I* still like him.

kellychaos
Jeanette X
Skulhedface
Royal Tenenbaum
Rez
kahljorn
*FARTINMOWLER*
Comrade Rocket
DamnthatDavid
Cosmo Electrolux
Pee Wee Herman
MEATMAN
Suck 'n' Fuck
sports
bigtimecow
Walter Simard
Lotida
SMN
GothNAPrepsBody
NIGhtMAre
klownboy
Mad Max
rainbowbrite
dj bastard
Tubesock
xBLacKObSeSSioNx
payne
Trippy
Wang
JenMacca
MISTER BIG T
the[Hitman]
Gabe Vieira
koolaidolio
Super.Mario

I am basically thinking of orginizing a tournement that everybody can participate in: the idea is that people would argue and supply evidence supporting that one person is worse than the other. The person who is recognized as being the worse of the two gets to advance to the next round. Does that sound fun?

FartinMowler Jun 9th, 2004 06:47 PM

*:) *

ArrowX Jun 9th, 2004 10:01 PM

I WIN!

The Retro Kat Jun 10th, 2004 03:13 PM

Drink milk

Methuselah Jun 10th, 2004 03:31 PM

I would like to add my self

Supafly345 Jun 11th, 2004 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChainsawSmash
Quote:

Italianstereotype for being a bastard and leaving >:

yeah, what an asshole. let's form a club, fartinmowler.

Don't try and hide your guilt. It is quite obvious what really happened when he mysteriously dissapeared and you conveniently showed up. Most everone knows what you did to him, and it is only a matter of time before you are finished.

The Retro Kat Jun 11th, 2004 04:37 PM

SupaFly345

Jixby Phillips Jun 11th, 2004 04:53 PM

"Monkeys are no match for robots. Its been proven."

The Green Meanie is officially on my list >:

FreakinStrange Jun 11th, 2004 06:27 PM

I will add myself since no one else knows who i am