I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Exquisite Corpse 01 - DONE!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698683)

bigtimecow Jan 11th, 2008 06:39 PM

oooh, that would be interesting. but really, too big? does that exist when it comes to this kind of stuff? ;-)

when we post it it'll be a huge scrolly picture and it'll be sweet. we could even do what MLE suggested and connect the two ends.

arg_zombies Jan 11th, 2008 06:51 PM

Mmm one more question - does the last 50px become part of the new picture, or just use it as a guideline, but not include it in our submission?

ZAKO the GREAT Jan 11th, 2008 08:45 PM

can i join?

MLE Jan 11th, 2008 11:15 PM

I think we should just have it be landscape this time, but I was thinking about doing one like they suggested, but you'd need multiple starting points. Like, if you were the 4th person to go, you not only have something next to you that's already drawn, but you have something above it too. You'd need 50 px of each. I think that should happen on our second of third one of these :>

Nick Jan 11th, 2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 522802)
I think we should just have it be landscape this time, but I was thinking about doing one like they suggested, but you'd need multiple starting points. Like, if you were the 4th person to go, you not only have something next to you that's already drawn, but you have something above it too. You'd need 50 px of each. I think that should happen on our second of third one of these :>

If it was a landscape drawing people could continue up into the sky, or down under ground.

MLE Jan 11th, 2008 11:53 PM

I understand that, but this is the first time we're attempting this, so as i said, I think that should happen on maybe our second or third time around.

bigtimecow Jan 12th, 2008 01:26 AM

arg_zombies, the last 50 is part of the submission before yours, you just use it as a guide to begin yours.

ZAKO, you are added to the list my friend!

MLE, i completely agree. if this works out nicely, then we should do more runs with different orientations and/or directions etc. etc.

oh! and i think i'm going to cut this off at 10 people (atleast that's when we'll start, and if someone else joins while it is still going then that's fine).

MLE Jan 12th, 2008 02:28 AM

Sounds good! BTC, let me know if i can help!

bigtimecow Jan 12th, 2008 02:49 AM

MLE, FIND SOME MORE PARTICIPANTS

STAT

Tadao Jan 12th, 2008 03:07 AM

I think some may be worried that their art (or lack there of) will be side by side with some of the truley talented here. I know I'm nervous as all hell because mine is really simple and tame. Not at all intricate. But this is just a tester so to speak guys, so just join in even if you don't think you have the skills.

MLE Jan 12th, 2008 03:45 AM

I understand your position. The thing is, I really enjoy seeing people that don't put as much detail into their work, since I can't be that free and simplistic. It takes so much effort to make something that looks good and looks like it was made in less than 30 seconds or whatever.

My point is, no matter what type of art you do, please participate, because you don't know who's going to fall in love with your stuff ;<

arg_zombies Jan 12th, 2008 07:46 AM

Yeah! I might fall in love with your stuff :love

bigtimecow Jan 14th, 2008 02:11 AM

k, i am very impatient and am starting this NOW

so i'm going to start my piece, and when i am done (within a week) i will post the 600x50 hint image for everyone to see, and for arg_zombies to work off of!

Tadao Jan 14th, 2008 02:29 AM

I'm all nervous and stuff...

arg_zombies Jan 14th, 2008 02:23 PM

:|

Grislygus Jan 14th, 2008 03:12 PM

I still do not understand this concept because I have all the logical, deductive, and reasoning capabilities of your average goldfish. But, I'm willing to jump into this shindig.

bigtimecow Jan 14th, 2008 03:56 PM

grislygus, you have been added to the list. it'll become easier as to understand once the first "hint" image is posted.

no worries! :love

bigtimecow Jan 14th, 2008 05:27 PM

the first hint has arrived!

arg_zombies, this is for you:

i will also be PMing arg_zombies to let him know it is his turn, as i will be with each person when it is their turn.

MLE Jan 14th, 2008 05:29 PM

excellent ;o what a hint! is he allowed to edit this part at all, in an effort to make them fit together more seamlessly? I think we agreed upon that. (i'm asking because i'll be doing minor editing on the 50px hint I recieve).

bigtimecow Jan 14th, 2008 05:32 PM

yes you can edit them. this should look as seemless as possible.

ZAKO the GREAT Jan 14th, 2008 10:20 PM

this is gonna be fun.

MLE Jan 14th, 2008 10:47 PM

totally :>

arg_zombies Jan 15th, 2008 03:04 PM

Hey BTC, what colouring did you use - your pic comes out darker on mine

bigtimecow Jan 15th, 2008 03:57 PM

actually, shit, it might be CMYK. just get it as close as possible. when the entire piece is done i'll do some touch ups (nothing big) to blend colors and such as best as possible

arg_zombies Jan 15th, 2008 03:58 PM

Ok - I can probs convert mine to that, hopefully :lol