I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Dr. V Nov 7th, 2007 02:56 AM

I've been playing Heroes Of Might And Magic 4 lately. Probably should pick up 5.

Guitar Woman Nov 28th, 2007 01:56 AM

lol :<

Fathom Zero Nov 28th, 2007 07:27 AM

Time Crisis: Project Titan, with my Uzi.

Girl Drink Drunk Nov 28th, 2007 11:10 AM

Silent Hill and Street Fighter II Turbo.

MetalMilitia Nov 28th, 2007 05:04 PM

Just finished Crysis. It's a pretty good game, or rather - the middle part is. The last part is frustrating and the first part took a while to get going.

The graphics and physics are as spectacular as you'd expect. Can't wait to see what licensees do with the engine.

Eyelobe Nov 29th, 2007 12:37 AM

Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)

AlliSabbah Nov 29th, 2007 12:40 AM

Smackdown vs Raw 2008 when I can stomach it. F'n game. :(

HungryWantBiddy Nov 29th, 2007 01:12 PM

COD 4!

bigtimecow Nov 29th, 2007 11:27 PM

warcraft 2!!

DuFresne Nov 30th, 2007 12:09 AM

The original Half-Life and Day of Defeat: Source on Fartin's Steam account :)

Guitar Woman Nov 30th, 2007 12:25 AM

I tried to set up a Durandal co-op game with some guy from TPIL but I couldn't figure out how to use the online hosting interface.

Where the fuck is Chojin when you need him :<

Dr. Boogie Nov 30th, 2007 03:52 PM

Jeanne D'arc. It's a pretty fun game, although it annoys me when the really great characters I worked with leave for indefinite periods.

Angryhydralisk Dec 1st, 2007 01:51 AM

Final Fantasy 6 Advance. I can't believe I'm playing through an FF game a second time but if it's any FF game, I'd figured it'd be this one. I forget how much depth is in the gameplay (for a series like this.)

Girl Drink Drunk Dec 1st, 2007 11:31 AM

Today, I shall brave the dark version of Midwich Elementary School in Silent Hill. That or play some more Capcom Quiz (basically, it's Quiz and Dragons with updated questions) on Capcom Classics Collection Vol 2.

Guitar Woman Dec 1st, 2007 03:52 PM

I just got done with a 4 guy co-op on System Shock 2. It was epic.

Qwarx Dec 1st, 2007 07:25 PM

Im playing Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
The cannon mini game nearly made me smash my DS the first few times I played it, but I did better the last few times.

Emu Dec 1st, 2007 10:57 PM

Soul Calibur III and God of War II :eek

GoW made me grow an extra set of balls.

Guitar Woman Dec 2nd, 2007 04:42 AM

Deus Ex.

I don't like it.

Fathom Zero Dec 2nd, 2007 08:58 AM

System Shock 2 is vastly superior in terms of both gameplay and thrills urhrhrhrhhhhh.

:wank

Qwarx Dec 2nd, 2007 11:07 AM

actually, I change my mind. The maze minigame is the hardest minigame in LoZ:PH

Emu Dec 3rd, 2007 06:12 PM

I picked up a funky box set of some Atlus RPG called Magna Carta: Tears of Blood. I hear it's either terrible or pretty good, depending on what kind of RPG you like. I enjoy JRPGs but this one sounds a little iffy. I haven't gotten to play it yet. :(

Guitar Woman Dec 3rd, 2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Atlus
That means it sucks.

Chojin Dec 3rd, 2007 09:31 PM

Deus Ex was terrible and I don't get why people like it.

I don't really play Marathon on PC anymore, since the Xbox version is simply superior. What's wrong with your network settings, though? I thought we'd played a bit of infinity together before?

Guitar Woman Dec 3rd, 2007 09:54 PM

FPS RPGs in general have never done anything for me. They're all decent games marred by shitty interfaces that add nothing to the overall experience and just make it incredibly boring. I did start playing Thief again, which is an innovative first person game done right to the million billionth degree. If Deus Ex's sneaking mechanic were slightly faster, I could just play it like I play Thief, but since you move at .0000000000000000006 miles per hour when holding down the shift key creeping up on people and disposing of them stealthily is impossible. And since that's what the game seems to want me to do because of the way it rapes me to little tiny pieces every time I try isolating guards and just shooting them, that is unacceptable.

Also, I had no problem connecting to the network and setting up a game and chatting with the other guy, but he couldn't figure out how to join my game and if there is an invite feature I didn't know where it was. Which is weird, because I remember Infinity being way easy to use online. He could have just been an idiot, I don't know.

Zomboid Dec 3rd, 2007 11:29 PM

SMASH TV with Sam. We so cool that we beat level 1 like nothing, then when I let my buddy take over they both died and had to start over from level 1. I seriously love xbox live arcade.