I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Movies You're Embarassed to Like (:bandwagon) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22576)

Rabid Child Nov 24th, 2006 11:20 AM

Tank Girl

zeldasbiggestfan Nov 24th, 2006 12:57 PM

Memento.

Grislygus Nov 24th, 2006 08:01 PM

Memento was damned interesting, I'm not entirely sure why you would be embarrassed about it.

zeldasbiggestfan Nov 24th, 2006 08:08 PM

I dunno its just a wierd movie that none of my fecking friends get so its embarrassing for me. Ugh.. I need better friends.

Rabid Child Nov 24th, 2006 09:34 PM

Scary Movie 1, Pauly Shore movies,

Emu Nov 24th, 2006 09:41 PM

The movie Possession made me cry. :(

Esuohlim Nov 24th, 2006 10:16 PM

I feel dumb for liking Accepted after watching it last week.

xbxDaniel Nov 24th, 2006 10:19 PM

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Mystie Nov 25th, 2006 09:21 PM

Every Ernest movie ever.

Fathom Zero Nov 25th, 2006 10:46 PM

Borat

liquidstatik Nov 25th, 2006 11:51 PM

Degrassi :X

Rabid Child Dec 6th, 2006 07:13 PM

Super Mario Bros.

FartinMowler Dec 6th, 2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Memento was damned interesting, I'm not entirely sure why you would be embarrassed about it.
You stupid idiots think anymovie that doesn't make sense is interesting, put your underwear on backwards for a week.

executioneer Dec 6th, 2006 07:33 PM

how does memento not make sense exactly

Sacks Dec 6th, 2006 07:37 PM

I really dug deep and thought about what movie I am actually embarassed to like. It took a while, but I came up with Boondock Saints. There are so many stupid motherfuckers on this planet that sit at home at night and jerk off to this movie I can't even believe it. It really clicked for me when I saw a guy with the prayer tattooed on his back.

Grislygus Dec 6th, 2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
how does memento not make sense exactly

I get the sneaking suspiction that Sir Fartin De Mowle would have a hard time understanding an Andrew Lloyd Webber film, let alone Memento.

Guitar Woman Dec 6th, 2006 08:50 PM

Vampire Hunter D and Ninja Scroll. My new internet friends don't care, but I know that you guys will forever look down on me for enjoying these :<

GADZOOKS Dec 6th, 2006 08:51 PM

Why don't you hang out with those freaks and leave us humans alone.

Guitar Woman Dec 6th, 2006 08:54 PM

Because on average most of them only post once or twice a day.

And they aren't freaks, they just haven't been exposed to my bad side. In fact, you'd probably like a lot of them :<

J. Tithonus Pednaud Dec 29th, 2006 04:15 AM

Notting Hill

I hate Hugh Grant and Miss Roberts is an ugly cow with a mouth so big that it has stretch marks. But for whatever reason. I love that movie.

...Oopsie-daisy...

Zomboid Dec 29th, 2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacks
I really dug deep and thought about what movie I am actually embarassed to like. It took a while, but I came up with Boondock Saints. There are so many stupid motherfuckers on this planet that sit at home at night and jerk off to this movie I can't even believe it. It really clicked for me when I saw a guy with the prayer tattooed on his back.

I didn't know it had those kinda fans :/ . I just really liked it when I first watched it. I know I'd find it harder to get into if it had the same retard fans as scarface or that shit though.

Rabid Child Dec 31st, 2006 05:33 PM

The Original Scream from 1996

sadie Dec 31st, 2006 11:24 PM

i don't know if i'm exactly embarrassed, but ... "phantom of the opera," the newer version with minnie driver, gerard butler and the 16-year-old emmy whatshername. i think i'd like any version of that story, really. i even enjoyed reading the original novel.

Esuohlim Dec 31st, 2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
I didn't know it had those kinda fans :/ . I just really liked it when I first watched it. I know I'd find it harder to get into if it had the same retard fans as scarface or that shit though.

Yeah, its fanbase is what ruined the movie for me. I expected something totally awesome and I got some derivative action movie. Granted it wasn't a dumb action movie, but I must be missing something big about it.

xbxDaniel Jan 1st, 2007 12:29 AM

Dude, they're irish! :x

Saints is a decent movie in it's own right, I just don't tell anybody else I've watched it lest I be forced to hear them recite that fucking prayer.