I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Earthbound!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25514)

Zomboid Mar 27th, 2007 12:45 AM

Earthbound!!

It seems like whenever there's a few people talking about a fun, older game on here, one or two of em go off and start playing it and then fill whatever threads they're in with discussion about the game.

So since I'm bored, I wanna do that in here:(. I'm thinking earthbound :O

Esuohlim Mar 27th, 2007 01:04 AM

IN ON THIS

I play Earthbound every December. I could list a bunch of reasons why I always cream myself over the mention of this game but nobody wants to read lists, pffft.

Apparently there are people working on translating Mother 3 completely into English and then releasing it as patches for the roms when they're finished. You have no idea how happy I'll be when this happens, and from the looks of things they're pretty much almost done :D http://www.mother3.org/

Emu Mar 27th, 2007 01:06 AM

I picked up Ico today. It's as pretty, if not prettier, than Shadow of the Colossus. I fucking love it.

Zomboid Mar 27th, 2007 01:16 AM

MILHOUSE SAME HERE ONLY IT'S EVERY SUMMER FOR ME I JUST WANTED TO DO IT NOW INSTEAD.

I also check that site every few days. I looked at it today and I'm really happy at the little "gifts" :D

emu I don't have a ps2 anymore. Try to think of games where people can just go and download the rom, jerk.

timrpgland Mar 27th, 2007 01:37 AM

I've actually been playing a bit of Earthbound lately since I made my brother give me his cartridge (for my birthday).

Zomboid Mar 27th, 2007 01:53 AM

Alright well since milhouse is willing to play and tim already is, I just started a new game :O.

I usually go with peanut flavor text boxes but I'm going with banana this time. I dunno why no other game has picked up on this awesome feature.

Lenor Mar 27th, 2007 02:25 AM

Wow, zomboid I never knew you were such a freak. eh' makes sense.

Zomboid Mar 27th, 2007 02:37 AM

Hey lenor do you think that maybe we could have even one thread where you don't run in calling attention to yourself like the stupid, smelly cunt that you are? Maybe you could go find a post by noob, quote it and tell him HOW YOU'RE SOOOOOO GOING TO PARTY WHEN YOU TWO MEET UP? Just a thought.

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 27th, 2007 12:24 PM

This thread has inspired me to pick up my PS2 adapter and play some ROMS. I think I'll play some Super Street Fighter II. I should get back into Silent Hill later today.

THE MOCK WARRIOR Mar 27th, 2007 01:26 PM

I like earthbound!

Esuohlim Mar 27th, 2007 01:57 PM

All right I'll start a new game. I always pick peanut as well and I'm afraid of change so it's peanut again. :(

What do you name your PSI power? I always go with Zappa because it also sounds like a cool attack as well :o

And I agree, Lenor go away

EisigerBiskuit Mar 27th, 2007 02:34 PM

I got really bored and got Stronghold: Legends, since I enjoyed the others so much. It got really dumbed down. :(

Still fun.

noob3 Mar 27th, 2007 02:56 PM

When I play RPGs I leave all the names the same because I figure the writers know better than I would anyways. But my girlfriend had one of the psi powers named "ganja" lol :x

or i think it was psiganja or something with weed in the name :lol

Zomboid Mar 27th, 2007 04:25 PM

I always change that when I play this but this time I answered "what's your favorite thing?" with "Fuck" so I have PSI-FUCK!

Noob are you also playing? :O

Esuohlim Mar 27th, 2007 04:38 PM

We need to get GADZOOKS in here too

Emu Mar 27th, 2007 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 483401)
All right I'll start a new game. I always pick peanut as well and I'm afraid of change so it's peanut again. :(

What do you name your PSI power? I always go with Zappa because it also sounds like a cool attack as well :o

And I agree, Lenor go away

LOL I started a new game last week and I called it Zappa.

We're totally on the same wavelength man

Zomboid Mar 27th, 2007 08:18 PM

I psi-fucked the hell outta these cultists :O

GADZOOKS Mar 27th, 2007 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 483435)
We need to get GADZOOKS in here too

Hey! I'm in here.

I was actually going to start on the original Mother for NES, but Sam flaked out on getting me a translated rom >: So maybe I will pick this up, maybe I will (but not until after Wednesday). I was playing it a week or two ago when I made the SEASON GAMES thread but I got stuck somewhere in Peaceful Rest Valley that I stopped playing.

I always pick Mint, and I always make my name Sheesh so it sounds like everyone is really disappointed to see me.

PS: Jixby is a huge Earthbound fan, so if there is one game you can probably get him to play it's this one (and maybe Mario 64 :lol)

Zomboid Mar 27th, 2007 09:02 PM

Gadzooks if you want a translated rom, bug me on aim and I'll send it to ya. It's zomboid2.

Emu Mar 27th, 2007 09:51 PM

My save state on Mother froze and I didn't have the will to start over :/

noob3 Mar 28th, 2007 01:40 AM

I'm not playing because Jen has the copy of Earthbound, not me! But I'll get her in here!

noob3 Mar 28th, 2007 01:42 AM

so many diamonds in my teef says:
psi ganja lol.
i forgot all about that
hurray says:
get in that earthbound thread
hurray says:
i am going to psot "i am getting my girlfirend jen in ehre!"
i cant breathe ugghh
nah
hurray says:
it's too late
hurray says:
i already posted
hurray says:
You have to just post like "yes psi ganja!" or something =(
uh oh
tell them i died :x
hurray says:
lol i just posted this
:(
hahaha
aw

draw a sidewalk h8s i-mockery :lol

Zomboid Mar 28th, 2007 02:38 AM

I don't blame her :D. I don't think any of us are actually playing on SNES. I'm playing the ROM.

EisigerBiskuit Mar 28th, 2007 10:33 AM

I found my Stronghold Crusades Battlechest! Burn in flaming pitch, you christian devils, burn!

timrpgland Mar 28th, 2007 10:50 AM

Quote:

I don't blame her :D. I don't think any of us are actually playing on SNES. I'm playing the ROM.
I am :(