I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

MattJack Mar 22nd, 2010 05:51 PM

Kitsu I listened to your tunes. Music forum thread mayng

Esuohlim Mar 22nd, 2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsunexus (Post 677468)
Have you tried that? Like on purpose? It's really not that bad when you get used to it, it helps you get used to stronger attack deterrent sprays and even works to cure pinkeye. You'll want to be careful about your desensitization sessions though, if you keep dousing your eyes with caustic chemicals, even with something as weak as grapefruit juice (arguably the weakest acid of all the citruses) you'll develop ocular trauma pretty quickly. So don't do it in a span of hours or even days, try a span of 30 minutes every week. That will lessen the eventual ocular damage while still providing adequate desensitization. After like three weeks though, I quit. Grapefruit sessions are even more boring than shaving, and my ADHD won't stand for that, mild as it is.

told u i wuz hardcore

Kitsunexus Mar 22nd, 2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 677470)
told u i wuz hardcore

Denounce me all you want, friend, but when the police state hits full force and we're both tied down in the interrogation chamber, I won't be the traitor spilling secrets.

Otto Mar 22nd, 2010 05:59 PM

No, you'll be spilling all of the secrets when they threaten to DELETE ALL YOUR ANIMES

Esuohlim Mar 22nd, 2010 05:59 PM

You're right hey Rankeri buy me a bag of lemons I need to do some training

Kitsunexus Mar 22nd, 2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 677469)
Kitsu I listened to your tunes. Music forum thread mayng

Cool, thanks so much! :3

Colonel Flagg Mar 22nd, 2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsunexus (Post 677468)
[...] something as weak as grapefruit juice (arguably the weakest acid of all the citruses) [...]

You mean the lowest acid content of all the citruses. And that's not correct - orange and tangerine are lower. Grapefruit is pretty square in the middle, even allowing for varietal variation.

All the significant acid contained in citrus fruits is the same - citric acid, predictably.

Ranny, hope your eye feels better, dude. :tear

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 22nd, 2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsunexus (Post 677468)
Have you tried that? Like on purpose? It's really not that bad when you get used to it, it helps you get used to stronger attack deterrent sprays and even works to cure pinkeye. You'll want to be careful about your desensitization sessions though, if you keep dousing your eyes with caustic chemicals, even with something as weak as grapefruit juice (arguably the weakest acid of all the citruses) you'll develop ocular trauma pretty quickly. So don't do it in a span of hours or even days, try a span of 30 minutes every week. That will lessen the eventual ocular damage while still providing adequate desensitization. After like three weeks though, I quit. Grapefruit sessions are even more boring than shaving, and my ADHD won't stand for that, mild as it is.

Shut up.

Kitsunexus Mar 22nd, 2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 677480)
Shut up.

Sorry. ._.

Babs Mar 22nd, 2010 06:39 PM

Tadao, am I on your ignore list?

Pub Lover Mar 22nd, 2010 07:21 PM

Babs, you're on all our ignore lists. Our ignore lists for our hearts.

Babs Mar 22nd, 2010 07:26 PM

Just love me

Babs Mar 22nd, 2010 07:29 PM

Your minds are telling me no. But your bodies are telling me yes.

Fathom Zero Mar 22nd, 2010 08:46 PM

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2850498

"When we tried these out on pre-schoolers rifles in 300 Winchester, they worked remarkably well. However, caution should be exercised when using lasers around small children as they tend to leave the switch in the "on" position and thereby shorten battery life. Our school is now ordering more so that each child will independently have sighting capability for any new weapons he or she later procures. Thank you Toys-R-Us for stocking this hard to find item!"

Babs Mar 22nd, 2010 09:01 PM

God bless America

Colonel Flagg Mar 22nd, 2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 677497)
Babs, you're on all our ignore lists. Our ignore lists for our hearts.

;)

Babs Mar 23rd, 2010 12:06 AM

Do not wink to that, that makes me feel really uncomfortable. WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME.

executioneer Mar 23rd, 2010 01:59 AM

he's not winking he got fruit juice in his eye

Esuohlim Mar 23rd, 2010 02:00 AM


executioneer Mar 23rd, 2010 02:03 AM

okay so my efforts to get people to gang up on the nerd's photobucket were probably for naught:

#1: possibly has a Pro account w/ unlimited transfer, apparently he mentioned it at some point (i don't believe him, and if it's true, who the hell pays for photobucket. buy some actual hosting, it's not dramatically more expensive and you can host something besides .pngs of your favorite anime character)

#2: figured out how to make an auto-refresh version, and how to completely disable my cache in FF. my computer's automatically loading that page twice every three seconds now :lol

i'm gonna let it get to 20,000 or 30,000 or something before shutting it off just to be sure the photobucket pro bs wasn't a lie

Esuohlim Mar 23rd, 2010 02:07 AM

For what it's worth I F5ed like 300 times :(

executioneer Mar 23rd, 2010 02:09 AM

it was really cathartic to think that just by pushing a combination of buttons, i was one tiny bit closer to infuriating an internet retard

Zhukov Mar 23rd, 2010 02:13 AM

:lol

Grislygus Mar 23rd, 2010 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsunexus (Post 677468)
Have you tried that? Like on purpose? It's really not that bad when you get used to it, it helps you get used to stronger attack deterrent sprays


RAPE

Tadao Mar 23rd, 2010 02:25 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.