I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Mar 26th, 2006 01:06 PM

He's Mexican.

I only know about Carlos Mencia because of these boards.

Staxeon Mar 26th, 2006 01:11 PM

I think I'm seen him on Comedy Central.

Pub Lover Mar 26th, 2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra
Stop drinking and let the spermies rebuild their empire you lush.

Had me laughing for a whole minute. :lol

My belly started hurting so I stopped. :x

Terra Mar 26th, 2006 01:16 PM

You had to drag it up here??

Pub Lover Mar 26th, 2006 01:19 PM

I don't like gaying up other threads with my bullshit, It's one of the conditions for my ban bail.

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
He's Mexican.

Pffft, no he isn't.

Emu Mar 26th, 2006 01:27 PM

He's HONDURAN >:

Pub Lover Mar 26th, 2006 01:31 PM

Like I care. :rolleyes

As I said, I only know him from these boards. You could tell me Tony Danza is Mexican & I would believe it.

Chojin Mar 26th, 2006 01:36 PM

I don't know where it was said but Terra had made some typical statement about someone masturbating to Lotida pictures.

And it reminded me that Lotida's never posted a picture of herself.

So she should do that, so the person whom I can't remember can get on with their theoretical masturbation.

Pub Lover Mar 26th, 2006 01:51 PM

Esuohlim. He's never posted his picture either.

Lotida Mar 26th, 2006 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
And it reminded me that Lotida's never posted a picture of herself.

I posted one along time ago. I think I left it up for a week. I haven't posted any since then because I am not too excited about the freaky boys on here photoshopping me with internet cum all over my face.

Pub Lover Mar 26th, 2006 01:54 PM

It doesn't have to be internet cum. ;<

Pub Lover Mar 26th, 2006 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
I think it would take the better part of 20 minutes to get naked pictures of Pub from the source.

Only that long because I'd have to find a working digital camera. :(


:lol

Terra Mar 26th, 2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotida
I posted one along time ago. I think I left it up for a week. I haven't posted any since then because I am not too excited about the freaky boys on here photoshopping me with internet cum all over my face.

If it happens enough you'll learn about "indifference" baby. :D

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2006 07:46 PM

Or it will give you more fodder for trite "every1 luvs me" posts.

Lotida Mar 26th, 2006 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Or it will give you more fodder for trite "every1 luvs me" posts.

I don't think everyone loves me, Milhouse... just you!! :orgasm

ArrowX Mar 26th, 2006 08:17 PM

I like lotida, but she don't like me :(

Lotida Mar 26th, 2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidKraut
I like lotida, but she don't like me :(

Why do you say that? I like everyone! Well.....almost everyone!

Unless you are giving Terra shit... I don't like that.

Terra Mar 26th, 2006 11:33 PM

So you had better watch out Mr. Arrowx and don't gay up your chances. All I have to do is drop a dime on you and Lotida's hammer comes down.

The Tampon Jihad is here you miserable shit.

ArrowX Mar 26th, 2006 11:39 PM

I didn't mention you, terra I don't want to sully the nonexitent feud between us by starting it in this thread.

I was just saying lotida makes me :lol

Terra Mar 26th, 2006 11:41 PM

No you were posting that you didn't think Lotida liked you.

Get it correct you little dickens or go and blow some more Moosie peter and keep yourself occupied and away from here.

Wash your eyes out too.

xbxDaniel Mar 26th, 2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Just use this as an avatar man you'll be popular around here in no time



Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2006 11:54 PM

Haha that chick in the boondocks sure says "nigga" a lot.

P.S. fuck you adult swim

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2006 11:58 PM

I DO BELIEVE IT'S MAD LIBS TIME GUYS COME ON

NOUN
NOUN
NOUN

xbxDaniel Mar 26th, 2006 11:59 PM

Tower

Fox

Wing


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.