I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   WORST BAND EVER (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2480)

Cap'n Crunch Apr 11th, 2003 10:56 PM

WORST BAND EVER

Simple Plan. They are only on MTV because they are the only French/Canadian people that do that kind of music.

Generator86 Apr 11th, 2003 11:01 PM

Good Charlotte, Candlebox, Silverchair.

Fuck, take your pick of bandwagon-jumping, idealistic fucksticks who haven't an original thought in their minds, yet can successfully pull off credibility on MTV or MuchMusic simply by being one of the first to shit out a video.

Worst band ever: oh, I'm gonna get flamed like a Burger King Whopper for this one.....

Led Zepplin

I have never heard a single song of theirs that I even remotely respected.

SisterOFMercy Apr 12th, 2003 01:46 AM

the worst band ever was Kc and the sunshine band. their music puts me in an unpleasant mood. :wah

WorthlessLiar Apr 12th, 2003 03:10 AM

worst band ever

Dave Matthews band.

The only thing more boring than his music are the pathetic, soulless individuals who buy his CDs and attend his concerts.

Seriously, If you know a person who's really boring, totally devoid of personality, ask them what bands they listen to. Dave Matthews will be on their list.

Les Waste Apr 12th, 2003 03:45 AM

Yeah, I know they're a very recently popular band, but I think I hate Good Charlotte more than I have hated any other band in the history of my life.

>: >: :(

The_Rorschach Apr 12th, 2003 05:18 AM

Phil Collins

Protoclown Apr 12th, 2003 09:19 AM

I'll second Dave Matthews.

Coming in close behind that are The Grateful Dead, Phish, Linkin Park and all their ilk, all those boy bands and bubble gum girls. Hell, there's a LOT of crap out there.

slavemason Apr 12th, 2003 11:24 AM

So far I agree with everyone except for MisterOFSercy, which is no surprise. Another band I love to hate is the Tubes. Try to find "I was a punk before you." (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called) or "White punks on dope".
Truly my pick for the alltime worst band would have to be Foreigner. "Jukebox Hero" makes me wanna go set shit on fire.

Jourgensen Apr 12th, 2003 01:17 PM

Personally I can't stand Weezer.

Spectre X Apr 12th, 2003 01:50 PM

the Village People :faint

SisterOFMercy Apr 12th, 2003 01:58 PM

slavemason- why are you gay?

Cap'n Crunch Apr 12th, 2003 05:58 PM

This is about shitty bands, not shit fights. I think that The Flaming Lip's new shit is terrible. How could you go from She Uses Tangerines to the shit they have now?

Royal Tenenbaum Apr 12th, 2003 06:38 PM

The Flaming Lips' new album is awesome. You need to give it a good listen.

iron mitchell Apr 12th, 2003 07:17 PM

re:

the newer flaming lips stuff (clouds taste metallic, zaireeka, the soft bulletin, and yoshimi) completely blow the rest of the stuff out of the water. the only exception would probably be "in a priest driven ambulance".
i'd say that "the soft bulletin" ranks as one of the top ten major label releases of all time.

Cap'n Crunch Apr 12th, 2003 08:30 PM

I don't like it. Their old stuff is better.

slavemason Apr 13th, 2003 12:56 PM

Watch out for those spider bites.

Ninjavenom Apr 13th, 2003 01:08 PM

Add another to DMB.

Queefer Sutherland Apr 14th, 2003 05:13 AM

1.Pantera
2.Oasis(DISTANT SECOND)

any others could never enrage me on the level those 2 do. Sure, tons of generic shit that's all the same but that's always around and too many to list. These two seem to be around FOREVER.

KevinTheOmnivore Apr 14th, 2003 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Rorschach
Phil Collins

>:

Queefer Sutherland Apr 14th, 2003 03:21 PM

Yeah, Collins may suck now, but if you listen to early Genesis you can't deny his chops on the drumkit. The stuff with Peter Gabriel is phenomenal. I think that's as downhill as a band's ever gone.

Rongi Apr 14th, 2003 04:11 PM

Kid Rock and Oasis

Both extremely untalented and shitty, and made fun of Radiohead >:

The_Rorschach Apr 14th, 2003 04:46 PM

I didn't say Genesis. . .I said Phil Collins.

Songs like "Wear My Hat" have earned him Evil Nemesis status.

I mean, how hard up of a hack do you have to be to use lyrics like:

"you can wear my hat,
you can have my coat,
you can take my shirt
'cause I don't need it.
You can wear my shoes,
you can take my socks"

Bobo Adobo Apr 14th, 2003 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoclown
I'll second Dave Matthews.

Coming in close behind that are The Grateful Dead, Phish, Linkin Park and all their ilk, all those boy bands and bubble gum girls. Hell, there's a LOT of crap out there.

How can you say the Dead are the worst band ever? You must be the devil!

Lord Darian Apr 14th, 2003 08:34 PM

time to pitch my bitch,

blink 182, good charlotte, linkin park, actually pretty much any band that jumps in on a fad with no original ideas of their own or claims to be something there not.

Protoclown Apr 14th, 2003 09:22 PM

Then call me the Devil. The Grateful Dead suck balls.