I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I've posted once before... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2931)

Immortal Goat Apr 28th, 2003 10:32 PM

I've posted once before...

Hey, everybody. I've only posted once before and it was a while ago, but I have finally figured out a question that i need answered. I would like to know why everyone is anti-newbie on this site. I mean, I understand giving new people a hard time, but my brother is a newbie, too. Maybe you've read his posts. He's Hickman. Anyway, he says he saw a forum topic called "Our newest member is Hickman. Hello Dickman." Was that really necessary? He's only 14 years old. I respect everyones opinions on this site, but please, i do not agree with verbally bashing other site members just because they are new.

(by the way, I know I'm going to get bashed for this post because I'm a newbie too, so I dont really care.)

Mockery Apr 28th, 2003 10:37 PM

Being a newbie isn't really what gets you bashed as much as it is being a newbie who tries too hard to impress people by saying stupid shit on a constant basis in order to become accepted. There's plenty of newbies who work their way seemlessly into the board in the various forums by contributing to all of the discussions in a good way. It's just this particular "general blabber" forum where most of the bad newbies come in and post useless crap.

ItalianStereotype Apr 28th, 2003 10:40 PM

of course, this is probably all causing certain hostilities in the regular members, so any "good" newbie is going to catch shit as often as those that are detrimental to the boards.

plus it is tradition.

Immortal Goat Apr 28th, 2003 10:48 PM

And what kind of "newbie" are me and my brother, Hickman?

starz Apr 28th, 2003 10:52 PM

newbie # 3, I believe.. I can't find the old topic :(

Evil Robot Apr 28th, 2003 11:03 PM

Quote:

Anyway, he says he saw a forum topic called "Our newest member is Hickman. Hello Dickman." Was that really necessary? He's only 14 years old.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh god!....
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! awww shit!
Boy I never thought that would come up again.

Immortal Goat Apr 28th, 2003 11:07 PM

What exactly do you mean by "again"?

Evil Robot Apr 28th, 2003 11:15 PM

Because the thread is down there now, below this thread and sinking further into oblivion thats what I meant by again ya mo ron.
Why don't you go look at it and see who started it. No wait I'll save you the trouble, it was me. Now I can see this turning into a big brother defending his little brother kind of thing so I must remind everybody of the special olympics picture.

-edit BTW: The voice in my head does not have a southern accent.

Immortal Goat Apr 28th, 2003 11:20 PM

Hey, my brother didn't seem to really care about that post. Actually, he laughed. I just wanted to know why some people pick on the newbies. He hadn't done anything stupid, and you made fun of him. I'm just curious as to why.

Evil Robot Apr 28th, 2003 11:22 PM

Hey! you learned how to use the refresh button! :thisguysahomo

The_Rorschach Apr 28th, 2003 11:39 PM

I wish your parents would learn how to use AOL's Parentile Controls, Evil Robot. You don't deserve internet access.

Your posts are even more worthless than Daisyhead's drivel.

Evil Robot Apr 29th, 2003 12:30 AM

Your just mad cause you know everything and there are no more challenges in life for you.

DonkeyMolester Apr 29th, 2003 07:33 AM

Hello :)

Esuohlim Apr 29th, 2003 11:19 AM

Quote:

"Our newest member is Hickman. Hello Dickman." Was that really necessary? He's only 14 years old.
14-year-olds are already familiar with the word "dick", so you can relax about that, OK?

Schimid Apr 29th, 2003 11:24 AM

Hey, I'm a newb too. I haven't been taking that much abuse from the people though.

Maybe I'm accepted? :)

Matt Harty Apr 29th, 2003 11:35 AM

By us annoying people who try too hard you are. :)

The Unseen Apr 29th, 2003 11:45 AM

I am embarassed to share the same age as "Hickman" :(

Immortal Goat Apr 29th, 2003 06:35 PM

Ok, ok, I get the picture. Evil Robot thinks he's better than everyone else, The Unseen is embarrassed to be 14 for some reason, and its all my fault. Personally, I don't give a flying rat's ass what you guys seem to think warrants "deserving" your acceptance. I am going to post because I can, and so is my brother. Nothing you can say about us will stop that.

Evil Robot Apr 29th, 2003 06:55 PM

SILENCE FOOL!
I shall not bare myself to read this self rightious banter. For your information I don't think I am better then everybody else, I KNOW I am better then everybody else.

HickMan May 3rd, 2003 07:35 PM

Man evil robot you make some of the worst posts on these forums.
I really didn't care about that "Our newest member is HickMan! Hello DickMan!" I couldn't of cared less. By the way how old are you? Because it's pretty bad when the only person you can talk shit about is a 14 year old in the hay-day of puberty with fust passing grades in school. That's not even funny it's just sad.
I'm not going to bash you evil robot because you're not even worth it.

ItalianStereotype May 3rd, 2003 07:40 PM

this whole thread deserves: :boohoo

-AND-

:wah

TWO of them.

now quit your bitching, cunts.