I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Announcing my new live weekly show: Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702173)

Zomboid May 1st, 2009 09:02 PM

Child's Play 2, Videodrome, and Dr.Giggles. That's the line-up on the Scream channel tonight :boner

doopa May 1st, 2009 09:04 PM

correct

Misdemonar May 1st, 2009 09:07 PM

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

Tadao May 1st, 2009 09:12 PM

Did you feel that quake Rog/Re? That's the kinda bloopers I'm hoping for!

Mockery May 1st, 2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 626895)
I think maybe possibly that chat only shows up when something is streaming, and nothing is streaming right now.

Yep, exactly. The chat room on thestream.tv won't show up on the homepage until the preshow stuff starts up sometime after 9 or 9:30pm PST tonight. The other chats I believe run constantly whether there's a show going or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 626900)
Did you feel that quake Rog/Re? That's the kinda bloopers I'm hoping for!

Sure did. Our place started shaking and I looked at my bottle of ginger ale on the table and the liquid was wobbling all around. It was like a Jurrasic Park moment. Sadly, no T-Rex showed up. :(

Fathom Zero May 1st, 2009 09:33 PM

Roger, have you ever had any Tom Tucker Ginger Ale? It's righteous stuff.

Dimnos May 1st, 2009 09:42 PM

Vernors! :rock

Dixie May 1st, 2009 10:54 PM

who wants the justintv publover account?
PM ME!

Dixie May 2nd, 2009 12:15 AM

It's almost time!

PS-The publover account is still available! Don't delay!

Tadao May 2nd, 2009 02:40 AM

Let me do an appearance in a few Fridays.

Dimnos May 2nd, 2009 02:44 AM

you should go as the spidaman :lol

Sam May 2nd, 2009 02:47 AM

Dear Re,

It's Shanghai Sam not Shananagism. :(

Tadao May 2nd, 2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 626918)
you should go as the spidaman :lol

i'LL TOTALLY BUY A SPIDEY OUTFIT

Misdemonar May 2nd, 2009 03:08 AM

I WAS SCARRED FOREVER THANKS JERKS

Tadao May 2nd, 2009 03:16 AM

I HOPE I CREEPED EVERYONE OUT.

Dixie May 2nd, 2009 03:21 AM

Did we ruin it for everyone?
PUBLOVER ID still available

Zomboid May 2nd, 2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 626919)
Dear Re,

It's Shanghai Sam not Shananagism. :(

You showed up like five times, but she kept saying it wrong :lol

Tadao May 2nd, 2009 03:22 AM

I know I shouldn't hit on miss mock, but dam if I'm gonna let her feel comfortable on the first day.

mburbank May 2nd, 2009 09:15 AM

Hey, RoG;

When does it go up in a non-live way so I can view it?

darkvare May 2nd, 2009 11:56 AM

i loved it i got mentiond like 3 times and licky answerd my question

captain516 May 2nd, 2009 12:52 PM

Hitler babies had me laughing so hard I woke up my room mate.

Tadao May 2nd, 2009 12:53 PM

I feel slightly embarrassed.

doopa May 2nd, 2009 01:24 PM

"It's Shanghai Sam not Shananagism" ahhahahahahasorry. I think I said a bunch of peoples names wrong (including my own once). 1. i was very nervous at first 2. the monitor I'm looking at the whol e time is a small mac, and there's 3 chat rooms open and im's going on and we had a really really big turnout. I was so overwhelmed! I would see something someone said that was funny and then try to copy/paste but couldn't once everyone had joined the rooms because the scroll just messed it up.
so I would frantically make like... crib notes ahahaa.

Whoa. well anyway. you guys were great really. It was a great show.It went better then I expected for a 1st show. The shows will only get better and smoother from here.

Later in the show thestream guy Brian came over and told me to just start reading off your comments randomly and not wait for them to call on me and I think that actually worked really well.

Anyway, I would say more, but I'll let Rog give you guys the full recap.

But thanks for watching the show! And MAX - I think the show archive goes up on Monday (not 100% sure) but I'm sure Rog knows and will probably post about it once it's up

Sam May 2nd, 2009 06:00 PM

It's okay Re, I understand. :picklehat

Mockery May 3rd, 2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank (Post 626941)
Hey, RoG; When does it go up in a non-live way so I can view it?

It's supposed to be up online sometime on Monday. Not sure exactly well. I'm also hoping to get a copy of the intro video we made early this week so I can put it up for download along with the Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum theme song on docmock.com. Will try to keep you guys posted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 626961)
Hitler babies had me laughing so hard I woke up my room mate.

Heheh yeah and I loved that we apparently had not one but three hitler babies in the chat room after showing that commercial.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doopa (Post 626966)
Whoa. well anyway. you guys were great really. It was a great show.It went better then I expected for a 1st show. The shows will only get better and smoother from here.

Later in the show thestream guy Brian came over and told me to just start reading off your comments randomly and not wait for them to call on me and I think that actually worked really well.

Seriously, I was amazed at how well that show went considering it was live and our very first time doing this. It just felt fun and natural the entire time, which was a huge relief because I was extremely nervous before it got going. I put so much work into getting this thing ready over the past two months, so when that intro video started playing it really hit home that "this is it". I guess there was no reason for me to be so nervous though, because it turns out the show was the most successful pilot episode they've ever had and it was also featured on the homepage of justin.tv as it aired live.

Couldn't be happier with how Re did in the chat room and it was awesome hearing that everybody in there was enjoying the show so much. Alex was a great first guest too and he really is one of the most talented comedic people I've ever met. If you're ever in LA, you really gotta check out his shows at the Upright Citizens Brigade theater. And of course, Licky did a great job up in the control booth for a giant-tongue-havin' one-eyed mutant man.

Can't wait to do the next show and will be posting more updates as they come on docmock.com. I've also put a "Suggest a Movie" thread on the official Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum forums, so be sure to check that out here:
http://www.thestream.tv/forum/viewforum.php?f=49

Thanks again for watching! :picklehat