I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   NFL 2011/2012 (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707163)

Colonel Flagg Aug 2nd, 2011 12:37 PM

NFL 2011/2012

Let's talk some pigskin!

What's with Joe Banner? Did someone cut holes in his Dockers? He's spending Lurie's money like it was gasoline and he was driving a HumVee. And what are they going to do for DeSean Jackson?

WhiteRat Aug 2nd, 2011 07:59 PM

Oh NFL, how we missed thee.

The lockout is finally over and everyone is ready for some foosball. The last week has seen a flurry of activity with free agents and undrafted rookies engaged in a spirited game of musical chairs of which the NFL has never seen before. Camps are now underway and out of shape fatasses like FORMER Vikings LT Bryant McKinnie are getting cut from their respective teams.

In case anyone forgot already, the Green Bay Packers (boo) won it all last year:

Draft Recap

Cam Newton (or $cam Newton as Bama fans will tell you) was taken number 1 overall by the Panthers, causing noted bitch-boy and former 2nd round pick Jimmithy Clausen to switch to Johnson & Johnson No Tears shampoo.

Texas A&M LB Von Miller was taken second by the Josh McDaniels-less Broncos. He also tried to sue the NFL for the lockout shenanigans or something like that.

Tide DL Marcell Dareus went to the Bills at number 3

No Palmer no problem for the Bengals as they took Georgia WR AJ Green at number 4 and also took Palmer's future replacement Andy Dalton of TCU in the second round. Dalton's hair also matches his uniform.

Arizona took LSU shutdown corner Patrick Peterson at number 5. Hopefully he pans out better than Antrelle Rolle who was taken high in 2005.

The Falcons traded up to get Julio Jones from Bama, who Tony Gonzalez is already saying "This kid Julio Jones is the real deal. He's the best incoming receiver I've ever played with. Come to think of it, it's not even close."

Young Qbs Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, and Christian Ponder went early to the Titans, Jaguars, and Vikings, respectively.

Also Nick Fairley went to the Lions, causing NFC North QBs to shit their pantaloons at the though of a Lions D-line anchored by Fairley, Suh, and Kyle VandenBosch.

The last player of the draft, Mr. Irrelevant, went to Cheta Ozougwu of Rice.

Godspeed, Cheta.

Notable Transactions

CB Nnamdi Asomugha
Old Team: Raiders
New Team: Eagles

WR Sidney Rice
Old Team: Vikings
New Team: Seahawks

Rice will be joining his bff and former Vikings QB Tarvaris Jackson in Seattle.

Kevin Kolb
Old Team: Eagles
New Team: Cardinals

Jason Babin
Old Team: Titans

One year wonder ends up back in Philly where he palyed in 2009.

CB Johnathan Joseph
Old Team: Bengals
New Team: Texans

QB Matt Hasselbeck
Old Team: Seahawks
New Team: Titans

Keepin' the seat warm for Jake Locker.

Barrett Ruud
Old Team: Bucs
New Team: Titans

Donovan McNabb
Old Team: Redskins
New Team: Vikings

I'm desperately hoping that last year's McNabb was a fluke.

Reggie Bush
Old Team: Saints
New Team: Dolphins

Albert Haynesworth
Old Team: Redskins
New Team: Patriots

If anyone can whip this fatty into shape it's Belichick.

Chad Ochocinco
Old Team: Bengals
New Team: Patriots

Ronnie Brown
Old Team: Dolphins

Vince Young
Old Team: Titans

Less pressure and a chance to learn from Vick on the bench.

New Coaches

Jim Harbaugh
Old Team: HC at Standford
New Team: 49ers

Jason Garrett
Old Team: OC/Interim HC Cowboys
New Team: Cowboys

Hue Jackson
Old Team: OC Raiders
New Team: Raiders

Leslie Fraizer
Old Team: DC Vikings
New Team: Vikings

Pat Shurmur
Old Team: OC Rams
New Team: Browns

John Fox
Old Team: HC Panthers
New Team: Broncos

Ron Rivera
Old Team: DC Chargers
New Team: Panthers

This took me too long to type up so you guys better enjoy it!

Sam Aug 2nd, 2011 10:00 PM

YEAH, LET'S GO BROWNS.

Colonel Flagg Aug 2nd, 2011 10:08 PM

I'm not going to quote you, WR, but good luck on the McNabb thing. He should do better with a few people to throw to, plus a running game. Peterson is still there, right?

Good luck with the new HC, too. I'll be watching with interest.

k0k0 Aug 2nd, 2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 735097)
YEAH, LET'S GO BROWNS.

WhiteRat Aug 3rd, 2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 735106)
I'm not going to quote you, WR, but good luck on the McNabb thing. He should do better with a few people to throw to, plus a running game. Peterson is still there, right?

Good luck with the new HC, too. I'll be watching with interest.

Yeah he's in the last year of his rookie contract. I have no doubts that he'll get locked up with a long term deal this season.

All Hail Duke Aug 3rd, 2011 01:00 AM

ok Raiders, please have a good season this year....or at the very least a halfway decent one like last year

WhiteRat Aug 3rd, 2011 01:40 AM

I think Jackson will have the Raiders in the playoffs within 2 years.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 3rd, 2011 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 735110)

He's actually a Browns fan. :(

Whiterat, I wish you would post like this everyweek. I just caught up on more than I needed to in the nfl in less than five mins thanks to you.

Pentegarn Aug 3rd, 2011 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 735183)
I think Jackson will have the Raiders in the playoffs within 2 years.

If Al Davis doesn't fuck it up anyway. The Raiders are where pro coaching careers go to die unfortunately.

New Browns coach makes me happy, regardless of who it is :lol

This has been an uber busy week, it is clear the owners really wanted things to get going again

Womti Aug 3rd, 2011 10:30 AM

RAIDERS ARE GONNA WIN THIS YEAR I JUST KNOW IT

Pentegarn Aug 3rd, 2011 05:11 PM

I assume you mean a game

MailCall Aug 3rd, 2011 09:26 PM

RIP Bubba Smith

Bubba Smith passes away.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp4511

Colonel Flagg Aug 3rd, 2011 09:50 PM

Rest in peace, big guy. :tear

WhiteRat Aug 3rd, 2011 11:44 PM

So who actually believes that Randy Moss is going to stay retired!

not me

Colonel Flagg Aug 4th, 2011 05:26 AM

Sure he will, just like Brett Favre.

Pentegarn Aug 4th, 2011 06:11 AM

He might, cause he has probably run out of teams who are willing to tolerate his shit

WhiteRat Aug 4th, 2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 735406)
He might, cause he has probably run out of teams who are willing to tolerate his shit

I was so excited last season when the Vikings traded for Moss. I always wanted Moss to somehow come back and finish his career in purple but I guess some thins are just too good to be true.

For what it's worth his arrival and quick exit helped Childress find his ass without a job.

Colonel Flagg Aug 4th, 2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 735427)
For what it's worth his arrival and quick exit helped Childress find his ass without a job.

No, he has a job.

WhiteRat Aug 4th, 2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 735454)
No, he has a job.

:lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 5th, 2011 12:01 AM

Moss is gonna end up in the cfl.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 5th, 2011 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 735389)
So who actually believes that Randy Moss is going to stay retired!

not me

Or even the

Sam Aug 5th, 2011 12:33 AM

Technically, this is the second time Randy Moss has quit football. The first was when he decided to play for the Raiders.

Pentegarn Aug 5th, 2011 05:55 AM

Since it is pretty much a proven fact that Moss is a poison, I think even the CFL, the Arena league, WWE and American Gladiators won't want him even.

Colonel Flagg Aug 5th, 2011 09:09 AM

There's always "Dancing with the Stars".

Womti Aug 5th, 2011 11:19 AM

the's always the

Womti Aug 5th, 2011 11:19 AM

>: *there's

WhiteRat Aug 5th, 2011 02:48 PM

No there isn't the Dolphins because they already passed on him. He retired to save face because not one of the 32 teams is interested.

WhiteRat Aug 9th, 2011 07:19 PM

Ricky Williams signed with the Ravens.

First pre-season games this weekend.

Fathom Zero Aug 9th, 2011 07:42 PM

As someone who's skipped a couple of seasons, is it alright to watch football again this year? Meaning, what's looking good for someone like me? Or is there nothing? :lol

WhiteRat Aug 9th, 2011 08:39 PM

Que? I'm not followin ya, chief.

Fathom Zero Aug 9th, 2011 08:49 PM

I mean, someone who hasn't been interested in football for a couple years. What (or who) should I be watching this year?

WhiteRat Aug 9th, 2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 736773)
I mean, someone who hasn't been interested in football for a couple years. What (or who) should I be watching this year?

Pretty much everything I outlined in my massive post on the first page.

Fathom Zero Aug 9th, 2011 08:53 PM

OKAY

k0k0 Aug 9th, 2011 08:56 PM

Personally I'm like one of the wives or girlfriends who attends the football parties. I hang out with them and talk about things other than football, not really caring who wins or what quarter it is. I did used to really follow the buccaneers because of the whole pirate based team, but that wore off.

WhiteRat Aug 9th, 2011 09:00 PM

Well if you have any desire to follow football again the Bucs would be a good team to follow. They have a shit ton of good young talent and a lot of cap space to snatch up a good veteran or two in the next few years. The Bucs are building the framework to make several playoff runs.

Colonel Flagg Aug 10th, 2011 01:38 PM

Flacco comes home this Thursday. The Philly paper is all over it like white on rice.

Wherefore art thou, PacMan?

Womti Aug 13th, 2011 01:06 PM

WELL, REMAMWEBER GUYS, THE RAIDERS ARE GONNA WIN IT THIS YEAR

Sam Aug 14th, 2011 04:38 AM

GO BROWNS!

Pentegarn Aug 14th, 2011 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 737749)
GO BROWNS!

This

I get that it was preseason, but McCoy and Hillis played lights out in the 1st quarter. The 2nd string/3rd string held their own pretty well and I was impressed with how they were fighting for their spots in the depth chart. Of particular note I was impressed with 2nd stringer Smith's attitude, he was running out kickoff returns from 5+ yards deep in the endzone. He knew he had few chances to show off what he could do and he took them all. And as it turns out he got every return past the 20 so his chance taking paid off if even a little bit

Pentegarn Aug 14th, 2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 736773)

As Whiterat said, his opening statements were a good place to start. Preseason games are a good place to start because the players are rusty so seeing how the lockout is effecting play is interesting. Blown assignments, stupid penalties, and bad injuries will be the order of the day for the next few weeks

WhiteRat Aug 14th, 2011 04:56 PM

I love how Jimmy Clausen was repeatedly booed by Panthers fans and even had them chanting "Cam! Cam! Cam!"

MailCall Aug 24th, 2011 01:08 PM

Kerry Collins signs a one-year deal with the Colts. Is Manning hurt worse than reported?

Pentegarn Aug 24th, 2011 01:21 PM

Sounds like someone is putting in for a year of leave

Colonel Flagg Aug 24th, 2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MailCall (Post 739433)
Kerry Collins signs a one-year deal

Isn't he like 100 years old?

WhiteRat Aug 24th, 2011 04:30 PM

Manning's backup Curtis Painter has been in their system for 2 years and they go out and get Collins. If I was him I would be huffin' and puffin'.

Sam Aug 24th, 2011 04:38 PM

I'M GLAD THE BROWNS ARE KIND ENOUGH TO LET THE LIONS WIN, GOD KNOWS THEY NEED IT MORE. :rolleyes

Pentegarn Aug 24th, 2011 05:03 PM

It is a scientific fact that the preseason Lions are unstoppable.

Then the season starts :lol

Colonel Flagg Aug 24th, 2011 08:59 PM

The only preseason I remember the Eagles having a winning record was when Rich Kotite coached the team.

Good times. :x

MailCall Aug 25th, 2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 739446)
Isn't he like 100 years old?

Dunno. But Reggie Wayne ain't happy about it:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp5814

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 739450)
Manning's backup Curtis Painter has been in their system for 2 years and they go out and get Collins. If I was him I would be huffin' and puffin'.

Painter never tore it up. But I think Polian and others really pulled the rug out from under him in this deal. Collins for 2 years might cost them Painter in less time.

Colonel Flagg Aug 25th, 2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MailCall (Post 739569)

WhiteRat Aug 25th, 2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MailCall (Post 739569)

Painter never tore it up. But I think Polian and others really pulled the rug out from under him in this deal. Collins for 2 years might cost them Painter in less time.

True dat. I just don't understand how teams can just basically give up on QBs that they have spent time and money on developing after only a few seasons.

Colonel Flagg Aug 26th, 2011 11:00 PM

*cough* Kevin Kolb *cough*

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 27th, 2011 10:29 AM

My girlfriend just saw oakland raiders fans for the first time on tv and was like "Why is GWAR at the football game?"

WhiteRat Aug 27th, 2011 05:37 PM

Real men wear silver and black

MailCall Aug 27th, 2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 739455)
It is a scientific fact that the preseason Lions are unstoppable.

Then the season starts :lol

It's early yet, but the Lions lead the Pats 27-10. Stafford looks good, the O-line for the Cats looks solid, and the seven Patriot defenders who failed to make the trip to Detroit are hanging their heads in shame...:\

Pentegarn Aug 28th, 2011 08:22 AM

See what I mean? Science

Colonel Flagg Aug 28th, 2011 11:30 AM

Lions win the Pre-Super Bowl!

Do they deserve a pre-Parade?

Fathom Zero Aug 28th, 2011 04:19 PM

WhiteRat Aug 31st, 2011 01:10 AM

Remember Kevin Everette? The Bills TE who was paralyzed during a tackle back in 07?

Colonel Flagg Aug 31st, 2011 07:21 AM

Impressive that he didn't start lol'ing. I sure did. :lol

Pentegarn Sep 11th, 2011 02:17 PM

Colt. Freaking. McCoy.

Win or lose this game I can't help but be impressed at his poise and awareness as a QB. Pulling a 40 yard pass out of an almost certain sack is impressive

MailCall Sep 15th, 2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 741475)
Colt. Freaking. McCoy.

Win or lose this game I can't help but be impressed at his poise and awareness as a QB. Pulling a 40 yard pass out of an almost certain sack is impressive

You guys face the woebegone Colts with John Kerry at QB. I think I might have the name of that QB wrong...

Pentegarn Sep 16th, 2011 05:54 AM

You do, it is Carrie Underwood

Pentegarn Sep 18th, 2011 03:39 PM

The Detroit Lions?!?! :confused

Colonel Flagg Sep 18th, 2011 09:26 PM

Yes, the Detroit f***ing Lions. :eek

Pentegarn Sep 18th, 2011 10:03 PM

Go Browns anyway

Sam Sep 19th, 2011 03:01 AM

DEM FUCKING BROWNS, GODDAMN. :eek

Pentegarn Sep 25th, 2011 11:13 AM

Bad news for the Browns this week is Peyton Hillis is out with strep, but that should be a one week thing so he will be back next week. Hopefully the Browns can overcome this week in the meantime and beat the Dolphins

Pentegarn Sep 25th, 2011 04:00 PM

How about them Browns!

Pentegarn Sep 25th, 2011 04:30 PM

Also, the 1PM games were all great, I didn't see one bad one

EDIT: By the way I am going to call it now, Lions Bills Super Bowl :lol

MailCall Sep 25th, 2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 743711)
By the way I am going to call it now, Lions Bills Super Bowl :lol

Don't look now, you don't seem so crazy. Throw in the Rayduhs while you're at it!

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 06:11 AM

Not really. The Raiders have sucked just as consistently in the last decade like the Bills and the Lions have. Sports are a very what have you done for me lately kind of thing. Since we are looking at the recent report card on these 3 teams compared to their current 3-0 record, I would say his comparison is apt. Besides, any credit the Raiders got with their one Super Bowl win is erased cause their fans dress like degenerates and they have a synthetic Darth Vader who shows up to their games.

As for Vick, there is a little something to what he said. The refs this year are calling every little touch a qb takes (see the Browns Dolphins game yesterday, every incidental bit of contact got a personal foul flag tossed on it). Vick is getting hit every play and he could throw his O-line under the bus and even be technically right is he had said so, Instead he took his hits and merely asked why every other QB gets the ref's protection, which is a valid question.

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 07:09 AM

My mistakes about a team who can't even stay in one city for more than a decade notwithstanding asshole (and believe me you have now officially landed on my radar, enjoy what you have wrought) my 'what have you done for me lately' comment is still valid. It is widely accepted by the experts, you smarmy fuckwad, that the shine has long since fallen off the Raiders coin. Don't believe me? Just watch ESPN or Fox Sports for more than 20 seconds when they talk football. Hell half the people thought they would lose to the Jets. So you can go fuck yourself there.

Furthermore dumbass, Vick is right about ref consistency. But not because he said it, just because it has always been that way in every sport. Refs are human, they make mistakes and they do show favoritism.

Just because I don't know, (or give a fuck) about your precious criminal organization known as the Raiders, does not mean I don't like football. The fact that I don't follow or even acknowledge the Raiders and their retarded owner shows I am a better football fan than your Raider loving ass will ever be.

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Fox (Post 743715)

fav. book- I haven't read a book in years

In high school you were voted most likely to...- I'm not sure, I never went.

This shouldn't shock me either. 99% of Raiders fans are both illiterate and uneducated. Why should you be any different :lol

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 07:32 AM

Also you talk out of both sides of your smarmy little mouth. You say the Bills deserve no respect for the Super Bowls they have been in cause they haven't won them, then turn around and say the Raiders deserve respect for the Super Bowl where their over the Hill QB couldn't be bothered to remember what team he was on while throwing it to the Bucs a record 5 times. That's Alzheimer's for you :lol

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Fox (Post 743831)
I won't totally dissect you this time. Now I'm just going to ignore your blatantly ignorant comments.

Cause you don't have what it takes to keep up with me. But by all means, keep up your unfunny attempts to be 'cool' and I will keep verbally beating you down

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

And this is coming from a Browns fan? A team whose name is the same color as dookie.

I love how you call me a child and then this is your 'mature' reply. Way to be, champchump

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

They aren't even the "real" Browns, that team is in Baltimore. So what were you saying about teams moving? Hilarious.

The Brown's didn't move you ignorant bitch, they were ripped from Cleveland by an ingrate owner and then NFL ripped the team itself right back. Think of it as a massive trade where all the players went to the new expansion team in Baltimore. If you're little comment were accurate, then why are they called the Ravens and not the Baltimore Browns? And you say I don't know football :lol

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

So the child gets upset when he gets corrected?

For the record, it wasn't the 'corrected', it was the 'how you corrected' that got you this beat down. You are new here, know your place and stay in your lane bitch

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 08:11 AM

Now I'm just going to ignore your blatantly ignorant comments = I got nothing.

That's where the beatdown happened. If you had a pair you would have answered anything I said after your little tantrum about 'respecting the Raiders'. But you played the "I am going to ignore you' card. It means you are too weak and/or lazy to engage, hence you get beat. Live with it.

Where's your reply where I said you talk out of both sides of your mouth?
Where's your reply when I pretty much showed what a hypocrite you were by calling me childish and then dropping a 'same color as dookie' reference?
Where's your answer to the fact that you started this whole thing and are now being a whiny bitch about it?

Don't act hard till you are hard son.

Colonel Flagg Sep 26th, 2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Fox (Post 743784)
And I see Mike Vick is crying about getting hit late. Garbage. Blaming it on the Refs huh? Try complaining to your offensive line, asshole.

For the record, without him the Eagles are merely average. The fact he tried to do it all himself last year got him into trouble, which he fully acknowledged at the start of this season. And, guess what? He is getting hit late, and not getting the flag.

Also, for the record, if they had a former Eagle QB playing, he would have been all about throwing his O-line under the bus (he did it on more than one occasion). The fact that Vick isn't doing this is a testament to his being a team player.

Get your facts straight before you start getting all pumped about trashing a player. Dick.

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 04:46 PM

You have no class whatsoever. Flagg is the most educated and intelligent member of these forums. He is a freaking chemist, they don't let stupid people do that. Get your facts straight and learn some fucking respect asshat.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 26th, 2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

At least the Raiders actually played in and won Super Bowls unlike the Lions. Or didn't choke in 4 straight Super Bowls like the Bills did. It's disrespectful to put the Raiders in the same class as those teams.

And I see Mike Vick is crying about getting hit late. Garbage. Blaming it on the Refs huh? Try complaining to your offensive line, asshole. Or maybe getting rid of the ball a little earlier? I seen NOTHING that other QBs don't have to deal with. What a crybaby, still blaming others but himself. I am glad this worthless germ is not on my team. He won't make it past week 7.

You need to learn to watch your lips you fucking shitbag.

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Fox (Post 743839)
I am sure nobody here agrees with that claim. You're just making yourself look sillier.

How's this statement working out for you asshole? Cause so far you have few friends.

I feel bad for Flagg cause he has to share a state with this human failure

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 05:10 PM

That begs the question: why the hell are you here then?

That is a new brand of stupidity that makes a person willingly place themselves in a place full of people they claim they hate.

There are several possible reasons, such as:

1) you are a troll yourself
2) you are merely too stupid to understand you can just go away (I favor this theory)
3) you actually wish you were as entertaining as the average poster here, but know deep down you aren't and hope you will get some self esteem by association (the Pram Maven Theory)

Your stupidity is epic in scale. I could bottle it and keep MTV in reality shows for decades.

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Fox (Post 743899)
Someone already PMd me and told me how many trolls are on this forum. I don't want those kinds of friends.

Since we are bragging about our private messagess, several people have given me green pickles for verbally beating you down, thanks for green points :D

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 26th, 2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Fox (Post 743899)
Haha, or what? Is that some kind of threat? It's funny how children act these days. I don't care about anyone who is a chemist. This isn't a chemistry topic. And I could care less about "making friends". Someone already PMd me and told me how many trolls are on this forum. I don't want those kinds of friends.

Who do you think is a chemist now? That's why I'm talking about you watching your lips. So you don't come off as stupid as you do.

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 05:43 PM

You understood it all just fine with your first reply in this thread where you were calling people dumbass and saying people's team sucked without provocation you fucking hypocrite. I provided reams of proof you were beaten and you just refuse to answer those questions of course. I notice it was all fun and games until you became the butt of the joke.

The moral of the story is don't dish it out unless you are ready to take it

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 743910)
Who do you think is a chemist now? That's why I'm talking about you watching your lips. So you don't come off as stupid as you do.

He gets confused cause he starts 3-5 different fights then has trouble answering them. And the answers he does give are to the wrong person :lol

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 05:51 PM

No those are actual facts (other than the one SuperBowl thing, but I owned that) about what you see in a Raider game done in a humorous manner, you took them personally cause you have issues

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 26th, 2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 743915)
He gets confused cause he starts 3-5 different fights then has trouble answering them. And the answers he does give are to the wrong person :lol

Okay, that makes more sense. I was going to say I know Flagg is a chemist and maybe thought he was talking about him but it was all lumped together in one paragraph.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 26th, 2011 05:53 PM

I love when new people start posting and find it obligatory to start waving their dicks around.

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 05:54 PM

We need to modify the BAPE emoticon to say EPEEN

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 26th, 2011 06:08 PM

Yeah, but the dog pound was doing that to sneak in their own kegs to their seats. The Raiders fans just really like Beyond Thunderdome.

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Fox (Post 743925)
Oh, so now it's about what you see in a Raider game? Nice way to change it up and ease off your statement. As opposed to the Browns fans/Dog Pound, who dress up as dogs and carry and eat dogbones and such?

They do. I am a Browns fan and even I wouldn't sit in that section. But the difference between us is I am willing to admit my team's fans have flaws (you forgot the bottle incident by the way) without taking it as a personal slight. Again though, that would be due to the issues you clearly have

Pentegarn Sep 26th, 2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 743929)
Yeah, but the dog pound was doing that to sneak in their own kegs to their seats. The Raiders fans just really like Beyond Thunderdome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by system alert
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

:(

MailCall Sep 26th, 2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

. It's disrespectful to put the Raiders in the same class as those teams.

Some FUN FACTS about the Oakland Raiders:
--One of their Super Bowl wins was during a strike-shortened season.
--Davis held the city of Oakland hostage because they wouldn't sink hundreds of millions into Oakland Coliseum for luxury boxes, during a recession that crippled the city. So, ala Art Modell, he moved the team to L.A....a move he planned from the start as shown in the antitrust hearings.
--Davis moved the team back to Oakland in 1995 after the Board of Supervisors approved a quarter-million dollar deal to improve the stadium--a deal which also included a training facility, free maintenance and operating costs, and a sweet rent deal...one of the cheapest ever.
--After arguing with coach John Gruden over play calling, Davis fired his coach, then covered it up by calling it a planned trade with Tampa Bay. New, Davis-approved coach Bill Callahan took the reigns, using Gruden's playbook and personnel, he led the team to their next Super Bowl. Where they lost to...you guessed it: the Gruden-coached Buccaneers.
--Raider merchandise sales peaked in the late Seventies and early Eighties...when the Raiders were involved in heated rivalries with the Denver Broncos and the Pittsburgh Steelers. But sales following the move declined sharply. Many claim this was another major factor in Davis' move back to Oakland.
--After Callahan's second season without Gruden's cheat sheets resulted in a losing record, Davis hired and fired a total of five different coaches in seven seasons.
--The Raiders' most famous addition to NFL lore and laws occurred in 1978, when TE Dave Casper faked trying to retrieve a fumble, kicking the football into the end zone for a TD and victory against the Chargers. The move became outlawed and to this day is referred to as the Dave Casper Rule.
--The current HGR and steroid issues prevalent in sports grew out of the Oakland Raider BALCO scandals in the mid-90s. The company provided such drugs to sports stars everywhere, but it took a class-action involving several former Raider players to bring it to the forefront.
--Since 2002, the Raiders have failed to finish higher than third place in their division. During that time, they have never finished above .500, only reaching .500 one time.

Pentegarn Sep 27th, 2011 12:38 AM

I am gonna play your card Silver, how did I get schooled? Seems all you have been doing is getting mocked, and being proven to be an asshole who takes his 'lost my baby cause my sperm sucks' issues out on everyone when he should be looking inward as to why his dick is such a failure in life.

: pipebomb

WhiteRat Sep 27th, 2011 12:56 AM

Dude you need to relax. The Raiders are on the up and up and with Jackson' hiring I can see them making a good playoff push this year if not making it next year (I mentioned that earlier in the thread). But you can not dispute that the Raiders have been abysmal from 03-09. You've basically outlined in your last post why the Raiders have fared so poorly in recent years so I really don't know why you are getting so defensive. Historically, the Raiders area successful franchise but as Pent said, It's a what have you done for me lately league. You can shout all you want and take shots at other posters' teams but that still doesn't change the fact the Raiders had a .349 winning percentage from 2003-2009. It's okay to admit that your team was shit back then, which is what this whole argument is about.