I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FORUM EVENT: "SECRET SANTA 2006!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22966)

Zomboid Nov 16th, 2006 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
Holy banana sandwich I am IN!

Hasn't been a year. Make him do the test >:

Sacks Nov 16th, 2006 01:58 PM

Ok nevermind I decided to stop watching TV, playing guitar, and learning about secret santa all at the same time to focus my powers on reading. I get it now. What happens if there is an odd number of santas?

MarioRPG Nov 16th, 2006 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacks
Ok nevermind I decided to stop watching TV, playing guitar, and learning about secret santa all at the same time to focus my powers on reading. I get it now. What happens if there is an odd number of santas?

It doesn't matter as long as someone gets someone different from the person they received, or themselves.

Oh, and I'm in, just let me get my film developed.

Mockery Nov 16th, 2006 06:35 PM

We'll deal with that if and when it happens. I'm sure if it does happen, we'll be able to get one last person to sign up.

Misdemonar Nov 16th, 2006 07:43 PM

santa CLAWS :eek is coming to town, santa CLAWS :eek, is coming to town! :o

Fathom Zero Nov 16th, 2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
Holy banana sandwich I am IN!

Hasn't been a year. Make him do the test >:

Make him do the truffle-shuffle.

noob3 Nov 16th, 2006 11:21 PM

make sure to add draw_a_sidewalk because she really wants to be in this. and by the way, who do i give my adress to?

Mockery Nov 17th, 2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noob3
make sure to add draw_a_sidewalk because she really wants to be in this. and by the way, who do i give my adress to?

If she wants to be in this, please tell her she needs to post here in the forum and say so.

In regards to who you give your address to, chojin and I will collect those via PM a little later on in the month.

Protoclown Nov 17th, 2006 12:25 AM

I'm in, mothafucka

liquidstatik Nov 17th, 2006 02:30 AM

im in guys

:]]

sadie Nov 17th, 2006 09:19 AM

i won't be participating because my husband thinks it's a stupid waste of money on someone that i probably don't know and don't like. and i can't come up with any arguments to the contrary.

liquidstatik Nov 17th, 2006 01:00 PM

"but it'll be fun! ;o"

Mockery Nov 17th, 2006 02:26 PM

She left out the part about how her husband said he'd beat her if she participated. It's ok Sadie. We're here if... you know... you want to talk about it.

MarioRPG Nov 17th, 2006 03:08 PM

Alright, my verification letter should get there around Wednesday, and my film is back from being developed next sunday because I went to the cheapest place ever.

Chojin Nov 17th, 2006 04:30 PM

sadie, are you on section 8 or something

cause if so, i understand that $10 is like, rent, and all

glowbelly Nov 17th, 2006 05:21 PM

she has 3 kids and is a teacher >: $10 is a lot of money when you have 2 kids in diapers and an infant on formula >:

RESPECT!

Mockery Nov 17th, 2006 06:18 PM

WATCH OUT! IT'S THE MOMMY DEFENSE SQUAD! :mds

glowbelly Nov 17th, 2006 06:28 PM

YOU GODDAMN RIGHT :mds

sadie Nov 17th, 2006 06:43 PM

:mds :lol

if i were on section 8, then i wouldn't have to pay freaking rent. and i'd probably be able to get free diapers and formula, too. maybe i should get myself fired and go back on the system; then, i could play in your silly reindeer games.

Dr. Boogie Nov 17th, 2006 07:12 PM

Count me in. My kids will just have to fend for themselves.

Schimid Nov 17th, 2006 08:04 PM

I WANT TO PLAY :O

Mockery Nov 21st, 2006 01:34 PM

To all Secret Santa participants:

If you have registered (and been approved) for the Secret Santa event, please send an email to santa@i-mockery.com with the following information:

-Your Real Name
-Your Mailing Address
-Your Name/Alias here on the I-Mockery message boards.

ALSO

To anybody who signed up to participate in the event between November 17th and November 20th, you may need to re-register because we had a database crash. So please check the participants list on the first page of this message thread to see if your name is on it. If it's not, be sure to make a post saying you want to participate!

Spengler Nov 21st, 2006 09:00 PM

Hey folks, long time lurker, fist time poster. This sounded fun, so I would like to participate.

nothing4buddha Nov 21st, 2006 10:24 PM

i think there should be a rule that the new people get stuff for new people and the people that have been around for a while should get stuff for each other but anyways that's just my opinion :(

Sethomas Nov 21st, 2006 10:28 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO SECOND THAT MOTION.