I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My Lunch at MacDonalds. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13043)

ArrowX Jul 30th, 2004 07:10 PM

My Lunch at MacDonalds.

So as usual I woke up at 11:45AM Loafed around for a few houss then acompanied my mom and Little sister to the local Mickey D's but oh what a sorry sight it was.

Acording to the managers speech their "Network" had gotten a virus and made them incapable of using their highly advanced Cash registers to add the necesary taxes and prices. so the job rested on people in forced smiles velcro shoes and name tags. It took them upwards of 15 minutes to come to a diesision weather or not $1.50+3.75 was 5.25 without the tax. But thats when the fun started you see apperantly five times 7cents is a fairly difficult math equasion and resulted in a frenzied search for a calculator which they then took 3 minutes to get a proper answer without using the fucking cosine button.

Meanwhile the fat people were getting resless and had to go sit down. After the price fiasco was over the output of actual solids began to slow to a crawl. Now i don't know the inner workings of the supposed LAN system of a fucking MacDonalds but I sure as hell don't think it as any impact on the working contitions of the pocked-marked wrist turnerd that make the burgers.

After about half an hour we finally got our wrong orders then 10 minutes later their postit system was back on track. And ooooh thats not even the best part. There was one of the greatest "wish i had a video camera" moment in my life. After they got their "Network" back online (As we were leaving) 2 guys got up and cheered :(

Krythor Jul 30th, 2004 07:14 PM

People still eat at McDonald's?

I'm not joking either, I thought that people had finally gotten over it and quit eating at McDonald's. As far as I know the only people who still eat there are obese monstrosities and the African-American youth. So which one are you?

Emu Jul 30th, 2004 07:26 PM

Nobody eats at McDonalds. They go there to punish themselves.

ArrowX Jul 30th, 2004 07:27 PM

well fat people cheered

FartinMowler Jul 30th, 2004 07:55 PM

Quote:

diesision
:/

Terra Jul 30th, 2004 09:30 PM

Every McDonald's here in town is right next to a gas station. Every time I need to fill up my car, I look for a McDonald's. If there wasn't a McDonald's, I wouldn't know where to get gas. They probably lube the cars with that french fry oil.

ArrowX Jul 30th, 2004 11:56 PM

aint now power lke burnin orphan power

WaterLilly Jul 30th, 2004 11:57 PM

After learning how KFC makes their fried chicken, I can't help but wonder how MickyD's makes their nuggets...

Guitar Woman Jul 31st, 2004 12:55 AM

I wub mcDonalds! Supersize me Captn.! Hey, wait. Chickens dont have nuggets! OMG WTF AM I EATING?!:chatter

FS Jul 31st, 2004 05:13 AM

ArrowX, you're fat, aren't you? It's OK. We'll make no more fun of you than we already do, though all our jokes will become fat jokes instead.

Spectre X Jul 31st, 2004 08:57 AM

I'm thin as a rail and I eat at McDonald's. >:

AChimp Jul 31st, 2004 09:15 AM

:lol

ARROWX WENT TO MCDONALD'S WITH HIS MOM AND LITTLE SISTER.

"Accompanied." HAHAHA.

More like, "You're too young to stay at home by yourself, so you're coming with us, mister." :lol

Captain Goodtimes Jul 31st, 2004 10:58 AM

Hey, it could happen.

kellychaos Jul 31st, 2004 11:40 AM

Quote:

An investigator for Peta, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, secretly recorded workers at the plant between October and May.

The group said footage showed staff stamping on the chickens, kicking them and throwing them about the slaughterhouse.

Its investigator also saw workers "ripping birds' beaks off, spray painting their faces, twisting their heads off, spitting tobacco into their mouths and eyes, tying their legs together for 'laughs'," Peta added.
LINK :(

Kiriyama Jul 31st, 2004 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterLilly
After learning how KFC makes their fried chicken, I can't help but wonder how MickyD's makes their nuggets...

Prey tell, how do KFC make their fried chicken?

Seeing as KFC is my favourite fast food place, i sincerely hope it consists of chopping up a nice chicken, coating it in tasty batter stuff and frying the fuck out of it.

Matt Harty Jul 31st, 2004 12:18 PM

they're made out of chicken boobies!

Kiriyama Jul 31st, 2004 12:25 PM

Oh, well that's quite alright then.

Captain Goodtimes Jul 31st, 2004 12:27 PM

I'M ON THE DALE JR. DIET, I EAT WHAT TASTE GOOD :lol

ArrowX Jul 31st, 2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp
:lol

ARROWX WENT TO MCDONALD'S WITH HIS MOM AND LITTLE SISTER.

"Accompanied." HAHAHA.

More like, "You're too young to stay at home by yourself, so you're coming with us, mister." :lol

I just wanted to feel sophistocated :(

I went because I havet left the house in like 4 dats and there was nothing else to do >:

Anyone seen "Supersize Me" yet?

Supafly345 Jul 31st, 2004 09:39 PM

You know, I'm not sure if you're aware of this- but McDonalds hardly constitutes as "eating out."

DeadKennedys Jul 31st, 2004 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345
You know, I'm not sure if you're aware of this- but McDonalds hardly constitutes as "eating out."

If shoving lard down your throat entails eating out, then by god he ate out :lol

Esuohlim Jul 31st, 2004 11:13 PM

And then Ellen DeGeneres and Anne Heche celebrated their new love for eachother that night by eating out.

Esuohlim Jul 31st, 2004 11:22 PM

ALSO, TINA FEY IS HOT :hat

ArrowX Aug 1st, 2004 12:40 AM

Right you are milhouse.

Supafly345 Aug 1st, 2004 01:15 AM

Esuohlim has hidden meanings when he types in CAPS.