I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Geeky girls (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18191)

Sethomas Aug 29th, 2005 12:41 AM

Geeky girls

Why is it that they're the ones that always have boyfriends? I hate how it's become such a fad. I was attracted to them five years before every guy ran out to look like Rivers Cuomo as to catch the geekiest of girls, and I'll be attracted to them in five years when the fad is girls in customized space suits since we all live on Mars because the ice caps melted and inundated the Earth.

What I really mean is, if you're a geeky girl without a boyfriend, pm me please.

HickMan Aug 29th, 2005 12:49 AM

It's because geeky girls normally are like geeky guys, and would get what they can. So they're known as "Easy Catches". Even though for some they're the best :o

nothing4buddha Aug 29th, 2005 12:56 AM

am i a geeky girl, dorky girl, or none of the above ? :(

Schimid Aug 29th, 2005 12:59 AM

I love geeky (or geek-like) girls. They're less liable to judge, are usually pretty laid-back and do cute things that you can make fun of them for and then they get embarassed and you kiss.

I always said that if I find a girl that can beat me in Street Fighter I'd marry her post-haste. :posh

James Aug 29th, 2005 01:34 AM

Geeky girls think too much like men and therefore they only think about sex and youc an't trust them because they will fucking cheat on you if they need some dick and yours isn't around.

The One and Only... Aug 29th, 2005 02:03 AM

So make sure your dick is there when she needs it.

Pussies.

Schimid Aug 29th, 2005 02:18 AM

It depends on what type of geeky girl you nab. I like the sweet'uns.

soundtest Aug 29th, 2005 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid
I always said that if I find a girl that can beat me in Street Fighter I'd marry her post-haste.

Either I posted that on here somewhere before and you stole that line from me or this is just fucking creepy. :chatter

Cosmo Electrolux Aug 29th, 2005 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One and Only...
So make sure your dick is there when she needs it.

Pussies.

I'm amazed that you haven't been flayed and stuffed by now....you retarded fuck.

Helm Aug 29th, 2005 10:28 AM

secret marriage clause in my head was for her to tell me that her favourite record was Misplaced Childhood by Marillion and to see her finish Flashback :tear

Geggy Aug 29th, 2005 12:43 PM

i'm ashamed to admit that i recognize the dance moves in your avatar, helm.

i like how geeky girls embrace their geekiness in public, it's too fucking cute.

Slinky Ferret Aug 29th, 2005 04:09 PM

:) I'm doing an IT degree where I'm one of four girls. Does that make me a geek?

James Aug 29th, 2005 05:01 PM

You're a girl? :eek

Rongi Aug 29th, 2005 07:46 PM

i have had the biggest crush on this geeky anime girl ( suprisingly, not overweight or riddled with acne and extremely cute ) for years but havent been able to do anything about it cuz she lives in fucking Buffalo, NY. :(

Supafly345 Aug 29th, 2005 11:35 PM

I don't like geeky girls 'cause they don't have much confidence, and that removes their sex appeal. A little arrogance is hot; not the "I'm too good for everyone" arrogance, but the "you want me" confidence.

Slinky Ferret Aug 30th, 2005 02:41 PM

I'm not very confident around people until I get to know them better. I used to be alot more confident when I was younger. Or maybe it was the drink making me think I was? :/

AChimp Aug 30th, 2005 05:08 PM

Confidence is all about attitude! If you pretend that you're confident everyone loves you!

The One and Only... Aug 30th, 2005 07:26 PM

That explains why I'm so successful and awesome at everything.

Schimid Aug 30th, 2005 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundtest
Either I posted that on here somewhere before and you stole that line from me or this is just fucking creepy. :chatter

I actually might've stolen from you, but it would've had to been a while ago.

I also said I'd give double points if she did it with Cammy. I <3 Cammy.

soundtest Aug 30th, 2005 08:34 PM

It's always been Chun Li for me, but who didn't see that coming! :domo

Esuohlim Aug 30th, 2005 08:57 PM

Geeky girls are awesome because I'm a geeky guy and I can actually relate with them without feeling awkward and retarded.

Except I always end up being just friends that way instead of getting into pants, etc. :(

Chojin Aug 30th, 2005 09:53 PM

take some initiative! make 1st. administrator esuohlim III proud :<

BAPE Aug 30th, 2005 11:18 PM

hi man i like the geeks too
Code:

[code][code]haha listen to that casonova be modest am i right guys you dont fool us boss dont blow his cover vets he has a plan for the newbs youll see[/code][/code]

CaptainBubba Aug 30th, 2005 11:49 PM

My girlfriend used to get teased for playing Doom when she was in 5th grade. She purchased World of Warcraft before me. She has read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy 2 times. When she wants to annoy me she says "Pizza Pizza Pizza!!".

Sometimes she wear her hair in pigtails and she has thick rimmed glasses and brown hair and brown eyes and double D cup boobies.

;) ;) ;)

Ninjavenom Aug 31st, 2005 12:14 AM

Mine likes to play Azure Dreams in her free time :O

Nerdy girls <3