I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Fathom Zero Dec 22nd, 2010 02:29 PM

Killing that grim reaper looking motherfucker gives you a ton of souls.

darkvare Dec 22nd, 2010 03:56 PM

the jail is pretty cool level i keep diying but i found the trick to get thosse effing octopus headed douchebags and found out the legion look alike gives a lot of souls

Fathom Zero Dec 22nd, 2010 04:30 PM

I hated the jail level. It's the only one I wouldn't replay. I kept getting lost in that fucking thing.

LordSappington Dec 22nd, 2010 07:21 PM

Unlocking The Kid from IWBTG in Super Meat Boy is exactly as difficult as you'd expect. Goddamn, I thought I was done with that stupid game for good.

Fathom Zero Dec 22nd, 2010 08:08 PM

Five fucking hours. >:

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 22nd, 2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 708599)
Got X Men arcade last night. Joined a game already at Magneto and beat the game within five min of downloading. :lol

Yeah, the only achievement I have left on it is beating it with all 6 chars.

Didn't quite live up to my memories but I'll play anytime. Japanese mode collossus is ridiculous.

I also have a Dazzler rap over the beat of Collossus' "Yuuurrraaaawww"

Dimnos Dec 23rd, 2010 12:19 PM

I noticed that Japanese mode. Whats the story on that?

DougClayton4231 Dec 23rd, 2010 01:20 PM

NBA Jam on the Wii is by far the most entertaining game ever lol.

Phoenix Gamma Dec 23rd, 2010 04:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktNgVmySQ5k
:lol rebooting stuff is gay.

Also I was sick the other day so I stayed home. Booted up TF2 and saw there was a new update. Fucking LOVE the Demo and Medic's new gear. Medieval mode is pretty shitty, but whatever.

darkvare Dec 23rd, 2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 708739)
NBA Jam on the Wii is by far the most entertaining game ever lol.

i saw it on wal mart for xbox 360 but i had no cash lol

DougClayton4231 Dec 24th, 2010 08:51 AM

It's worth the money if you have someone to play it on the couch next to you. Playing it alone is nowhere near as fun. But the 360 version has online multiplayer.

OxBlood Dec 26th, 2010 02:12 PM

Just finished Deadly Premonition. Just awesome. Enjoyed every minute of it.

Fathom Zero Dec 26th, 2010 03:34 PM

I loved how they were all like IT'S THIS GUY, BUT IT ISN'T NOW, BUT IT IS AGAIN HAHA GOT YOU!

Phoenix Gamma Dec 26th, 2010 08:10 PM

3rd Birthday. I never played thr first two Parasite Eve games so I have no idea what's going on. Plus the dialog is Japanese so I REALLY have no idea what's going on. And the levels are pretty fucking weird. I think the third mission involves going into a giant tree/hive to fight the parasite inside the void inside the tree as it eats Manhattan? The the streets start bleeding? And you can possess people?

The body swapping mechanic is actually really awesome though. And the game has no loading screens so it's a PSP game that's actually good for portable play. The TPS and RPG elements aren't terribly deep but it's a pretty fun game with some interesting mission scenarios.

Speaking of third person shooter RPGs, I'm downloading Mass Effect 1 and 2 on Steam right now as part of the sale. I hear the second game is supposed to be the second coming of Jesus Christ or something like that.

Pentegarn Dec 26th, 2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 708910)
3rd Birthday. I never played thr first two Parasite Eve games so I have no idea what's going on. Plus the dialog is Japanese so I REALLY have no idea what's going on. And the levels are pretty fucking weird. I think the third mission involves going into a giant tree/hive to fight the parasite inside the void inside the tree as it eats Manhattan? The the streets start bleeding? And you can possess people?

Sounds like it fits right in with Parasite Eve 1 and 2 based off that description though

monster_movie_night Dec 27th, 2010 04:02 AM

I gonna sell all of my PS2 games just to trade it in for a Wii for 129$ I have about 52 games on my PS2 it would of been 80 if I hadn't sold them seperately.Theirs So many games I had miss out on including Punch-Out,Zelda:twilight princess' Mario Galaxy 1 and 2,Super Paper Mario,Wario Ware:Smooth move,BoombloX,Mario kart circuit and Super Smash Bros:Brawl .I already getting Super Mario Bros tomorrow. Now, all i need is to do is get my mind set on the wii Cause damnit I had miss out on so fricken much off this

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 27th, 2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 708736)
I noticed that Japanese mode. Whats the story on that?

It's way better. Instead of using your health bar when using your powers you can use them up to six times via an energy meter. Then it will start to drain your health when your. There was also power up health packs and energy packs that can restore health and energy respectively.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 708913)
Sounds like it fits right in with Parasite Eve 1 and 2 based off that description though

Pretty much. They previewed it during comic con this year and it felt like squishing down a cream cheese bagel.

__________________________________________________ ______

I finally beat Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. I accidently ruined the ending for myself before the game came out but when I finally saw it my jaw still dropped.

Dimnos Dec 27th, 2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 708945)
It's way better. Instead of using your health bar when using your powers you can use them up to six times via an energy meter. Then it will start to drain your health when your. There was also power up health packs and energy packs that can restore health and energy respectively.

So you mean its possible to beat without dumping $20 of quarters hitting continue a million times? :eek

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10k
I finally beat Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. I accidently ruined the ending for myself before the game came out but when I finally saw it my jaw still dropped.

I need to get back on this. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 27th, 2010 12:14 PM

Pretty much. Its infinite lives too as long as you remember to press A and select a char. I got close to 400 kills with collossus. Just stand in the bottom right corner of the screen exploding each time a new wave of enemies come onto the screen. Also SAM figured out you can use your power while jumping. So I would jump around with Collossus exploding.

I need to go back through LOS and do all the challenges now for the stupid points.

Also, DLC is coming out as a sequel and a prequel.

Shadowdancer21b Dec 27th, 2010 09:46 PM

Evolution for the Dreamcast. It's a dungeon crawler. I like it okay. Might post a review later. Won't bother posting it here.

Dimnos Dec 27th, 2010 11:18 PM

Did I read somewhere that they were releasing a bunch of dreamcast games on PSN or XBL?

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 28th, 2010 09:08 AM

I reviewed a cd when I first started posting here. No one bothered to post about it or read it or anything. I realized that no one cared though.

Dimnos Dec 28th, 2010 11:07 AM

Damn Ox... I think its about time you stepped away from minecraft dude.

darkvare Dec 28th, 2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 708994)
Did I read somewhere that they were releasing a bunch of dreamcast games on PSN or XBL?

i think there's also a disc coming out with a bunch of games if i recall correctly

Fathom Zero Dec 28th, 2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowdancer21b (Post 708993)
Evolution for the Dreamcast. It's a dungeon crawler. I like it okay. Might post a review later. Won't bother posting it here.

Had that game. It was okay.