I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   You know what... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26457)

MisSFiT Jul 17th, 2007 10:08 PM

You know what...

I hate all guys and I am going to turn into a lesbian.

Yggdrasill Jul 17th, 2007 10:21 PM

I didn't even have to read what this thread was about to know what it was going to be. But Shannon as one brah to another, make sure you go with the 'janitor' look you will so get laid.

Yggdrasill Jul 17th, 2007 11:41 PM

Lez Brah

GADZOOKS Jul 17th, 2007 11:48 PM

Last time someone threaten to become a lesbian here they turned into a real boy.

It's like pinnochio only sad and terrifying.

Perndog Jul 18th, 2007 07:51 AM

Sounds like someone didn't heed all of the wonderful advice in the "mature guys" thread and fucked up a date with her new boy. :)

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 18th, 2007 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisSFiT (Post 496791)
I hate all guys and I am going to turn into a lesbian.

and you think women are better how?

so, what happened?

MisSFiT Jul 18th, 2007 11:23 AM

I don't even know if women would be better, it's just a thought.

I had a talk with him to see if we were on the same "page" and from what I got out of the conversation, we were.
Well, we went out on sunday and he brought a couple with him, which made me a little uncomfortable from the beggining, but whatever, thats just me, I'm shy.
Anyway, the whole time he didn't "act" like he liked me. It was just a really uncomfortable wasted day for me.
I talked to my friend, who is friends with him and it's so nice to know he is going away this weekend with a female. It's so funny because I gave him so much opportunity to tell me that he wasn't interested in dating me, but he just kept me hanging on for some strange reason.
Maybe I did mess it up cause I'm so introverted until someone gets to know me, but that's just who I am, and I am also a strong believer that the guy should be the one to show some type of affection for someone first, it shouldn't have been me.

Oh well, after going on alot of dates with alot of idiots, I finally liked someone after a year and a half and that's what happens. So, therefore I'm done.
:)

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 18th, 2007 11:46 AM

if you don't mind my asking, how old are you? How old is this guy?

I mean, you make it sound like he's in middle school.

ArrowX Jul 18th, 2007 08:04 PM

just take off you shirt in front of him, gauge his response. chances are hes a closet homo anyway

MisSFiT Jul 18th, 2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 496827)
if you don't mind my asking, how old are you? How old is this guy?

I mean, you make it sound like he's in middle school.

I'm 25 he's 27, yes this whole thing is middle schoolish, that's why I'm sick of the whole dating thing, I'm also tired of being single so I can't win either way.:\

Grislygus Jul 19th, 2007 06:15 AM

You're supposedly twenty five years old, and yet you share your newfound sexual identity with a bunch of dorks over the internet.

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 19th, 2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisSFiT (Post 496876)
I'm 25 he's 27, yes this whole thing is middle schoolish, that's why I'm sick of the whole dating thing, I'm also tired of being single so I can't win either way.:\

what's your hurry? You're 25....enjoy your youth, then think about long term relationships later. Advice I wish I'd been given. :\

Perndog Jul 19th, 2007 08:37 AM

Silly Cosmo, you're supposed to get married no later than 23 after the obligatory bachelor's degree in sociology or fine arts and/or year of backpacking in Europe. Your chances of finding an acceptable mate decrease by approximately 1000% a year after that.

Perndog Jul 19th, 2007 08:42 AM

Missfit, even though you're really old, I've never been on an awkward twenty-something date before and it sounds intriguing. We should hook up for an evening of uncertainty and discomfort. ;)

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 19th, 2007 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perndog (Post 496909)
Silly Cosmo, you're supposed to get married no later than 23 after the obligatory bachelor's degree in sociology or fine arts and/or year of backpacking in Europe. Your chances of finding an acceptable mate decrease by approximately 1000% a year after that.

oh yeah....sorry. How foolish of me to forget. Please, carry on.

Esuohlim Jul 19th, 2007 01:16 PM

If I was a girl I'd be a lesbian too.

MisSFiT Jul 19th, 2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 496907)
what's your hurry? You're 25....enjoy your youth, then think about long term relationships later. Advice I wish I'd been given. :\

Yeah right, I'm supposed to married by 26, that was my life plan, it doesn't seem to be working out that well. I'm just planning on being the old cat lady instead. I already have 2, so my collection is just starting. Too bad they are both fixed.
I wouldn't consider myself still being in my "youth"-unfortunatly.

Yes, Perndog, another awkward twenty-something date is just what I am hoping for, and you are the perfect person for that. Thanks :)

Perndog Jul 20th, 2007 08:17 AM

u kno where 2 find me babe AIM me ur digitz

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 20th, 2007 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisSFiT (Post 496973)
Yeah right, I'm supposed to married by 26, that was my life plan, it doesn't seem to be working out that well. I'm just planning on being the old cat lady instead. I already have 2, so my collection is just starting. Too bad they are both fixed.
I wouldn't consider myself still being in my "youth"-unfortunatly.

Yes, Perndog, another awkward twenty-something date is just what I am hoping for, and you are the perfect person for that. Thanks :)

life plans are not set in stone. I never thought that I would bury one of my children, go through a nasty divorce and basically have my life crumble into a pile of shit at age 42 either, but it happened.

and, to me, all 20 somethings are "kids".....no disrespect intended. You just look so damned young.

FartinMowler Jul 20th, 2007 07:03 PM

Quote:

If I was a girl I'd be a lesbian too.
Some lesbians are fat and ugly :)

Sethomas Jul 20th, 2007 07:39 PM

Some of them are vampires, some of them teach gym
Some are topless dancers, but all of them are slim
Some are into leather, some write poetry
They make love together just to fuel my fantasy

'Cuz I love lesbians
More than anyone
So why don't lesbians love me?

MisSFiT Jul 21st, 2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux (Post 497056)
life plans are not set in stone. I never thought that I would bury one of my children, go through a nasty divorce and basically have my life crumble into a pile of shit at age 42 either, but it happened.

and, to me, all 20 somethings are "kids".....no disrespect intended. You just look so damned young.

Sorry to hear all of that.

Cosmo Electrolux Jul 21st, 2007 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisSFiT (Post 497137)
Sorry to hear all of that.

the point being, enjoy your youth, you damned kid. now get the hell off of my lawn.

MisSFiT Jul 22nd, 2007 12:13 AM

I'm not in your lawn.
Get off my turf.
And you can't really be a kid, when you already have one!!

Perndog Jul 22nd, 2007 07:18 PM

o u have a kid sry 2 deep 4 me kthxbye