I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Favorite G.I.Joe (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193)

Vomit Feb 3rd, 2003 06:50 AM

Favorite G.I.Joe

Who's your favorite G.I.Joe(s)?

I like alot of them. :lol

Zbu Manowar Feb 3rd, 2003 01:20 PM

Gotta love Shipwreck and Roadblock, man. I've been watching them Saturday nights on Cartoon Network and the cartoon's held up better than I imagined. Shit, compared to then this whole Pokemon shit is just My Little Pony with more masculine colors.

CastroMotorOil Feb 3rd, 2003 03:08 PM

Tie between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow aka SATAN. C'mon they are fucking NINJAS kicking the shit out of guys with lasers and missles and shit. KICK ASS.

Zbu Manowar Feb 3rd, 2003 03:23 PM

And let's not forget the Baroness. Somehow she managed to outclass all three of the Joes' Redhead Squad.

Protoclown Feb 3rd, 2003 07:04 PM

Shipwreck. Hands down.

Ninjavenom Feb 3rd, 2003 07:20 PM

Destro and Cobra.

Protoclown Feb 4th, 2003 01:45 AM

Oh, THAT'S fair. You just picked THE ENTIRE BAD GUY TEAM as your favorite character!! :(

Dirge Feb 4th, 2003 02:34 AM

"You are all fools."

McClain Feb 4th, 2003 12:24 PM

Bazooka

I'd have to say that Bazooka was my favorite. For one of my birthdays my dad made a chocolate cake shaped like a tank with a twizzler for the cannon. Bazooka was sitting on top. It was fucking awesome. Plus my dad was a tank captain in Nam, so I think there was some attachment issue happening.

whoreable Feb 4th, 2003 12:36 PM

COBRA COMMANDER >:
________
Digital Vaporizer

MrAdventure Feb 4th, 2003 04:33 PM

ROCK 'N' ROLL, WITH MINI GATLING GUNS. >:

The Retro Kat Feb 4th, 2003 09:50 PM

Well, I think we can all agree there was "something" going on between Duke and Ace on that show. C'mon. And Snake Eyes was a badass.

McClain Feb 4th, 2003 11:04 PM

Hey, you...

Shut up.

FS Feb 5th, 2003 11:36 AM

Sgt. Slaughter. Or Zartan.

LegoLars Feb 6th, 2003 08:50 AM

GUNG HO!

SNOW SERPENT!

LASERVIPER!

CastroMotorOil Feb 6th, 2003 12:05 PM

I had forgotten about snowserpent, I had that action figure forever until my little brother doused him with hairspray and lit him on fire. It burned him into insensibility and from then on he was the burn victim in crashes or explosions.

James Feb 6th, 2003 12:14 PM

There wasn't any specific GI Joe that I like, but I had a favorite group: Python Patrol

And I guess Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Ninjas rock.

Generator86 Feb 6th, 2003 02:21 PM

Tomax and Xamot. Two of the only people connected to Cobra that had any common sense.

punkgrrrlie10 Feb 6th, 2003 05:54 PM

I liked Scarlet. She was the tough chick on the good side.

Zebra 3 Feb 9th, 2003 08:07 PM

Favourite GI Joe

G.I. Joe Mountie

McClain Feb 9th, 2003 10:54 PM

Scarlet

Scarlet gave me a funny feeling in my pants. I used to make her and Frostbite hump.

Systemz Feb 10th, 2003 03:29 PM

It's all about Storm Shadow. I bet the mountie new ninjitsu, though. I can see him riding in on the horse with a kitana.

Zebra 3 Feb 10th, 2003 11:06 PM

No Horse for this Mountie

Vintage G.I. Joe Helicopter sold recently for $90

I remember receiving the Mountie uniform for Christmas once. Although I did have a toy horse (Johnny West collection), my Mountie patrolled in a G.I. Joe helicopter instead. Notice the black button at the base of the tail. You'd press that button to make the propeller rotate.

Something worth noting, the vintage G.I. Joe only wore two uniforms outside the U.S. military, the Highway Patrolman and Mountie uniforms, and for that reason today they're highly sought among collectors. Unfortunately for me, like many, my Mother gave most of my toys away to either family or charity.

Systemz Feb 11th, 2003 02:29 PM

That chopper is the shizzle.
For me, it was always the GI Joes with the Transformers - then Marvel Comics did a four-part miniseries crossover between the joes and the Transformers. Scarlett and Rumblebee. Together as one. I think I had my first erection reading that book. Seriously.

Les Waste Feb 12th, 2003 11:35 AM

COBRA COMMANDER IS THE GREATEST FICTIONAL CHARACTER EVER CONCEIVED BY MAN KIND >: >: >: