I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Los Angeles (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18154)

Studio8 Aug 24th, 2005 02:35 PM

Los Angeles

This place smells, looks, and feels like shit. Does anyone have any experience living here and can you tell me something fun to do.
It has to be something not Scientology-related because I already did all of that.

kellychaos Aug 24th, 2005 03:47 PM

It texturally feels like shit or you feel like shit?

Archduke Tips Aug 24th, 2005 04:37 PM

I lived there and the only thing to do is drugs.

kellychaos Aug 24th, 2005 04:51 PM

I never understood the "do" part of doing drugs as it there were active participation involved ... other than the administration part of it, I mean.

I mean, when I drink, I don't do beer. I drink beer. That's the active part. I then experience the effects of drinking of said beer. I'm not doing anything involving the beer at this point.

soundtest Aug 24th, 2005 07:13 PM

lightweight! after you finish doing your beer and go to sleep, i'm the guy that keeps doing it and then i go at 9am when the store opens so i can do some more!

i'll even take the pot!

Evil Robot Aug 24th, 2005 08:42 PM

Join the cryps. I hear there more hard then the bloods but I don't believe it at all. Or, you could drive to san fran and have gay sex with a centaur.

Sethomas Aug 25th, 2005 05:15 AM

Say hi to punkgrrrrlie! Or however that's spelled!

Marc Summers Aug 25th, 2005 10:03 AM

You could go to Hollywood and window shop...

Actually there's nothing really to see or do in LA
Dodgers suck
We lost Shaq so now the Lakers suck >:

kellychaos Aug 25th, 2005 04:37 PM

The time for transference is done, Mr. Summers. Accept.

Studio8 Aug 26th, 2005 08:55 PM

I don't like how spread apart everything is, not that it can be changed now. I'm a much bigger fan of New Orleans, Chicago, and New York where you can walk wherever you need to go.

Feels like shit as in, I feel like shit when I walk outside.

I've been doing improv here and attending workshops and things of that matter and all of that is going good, but just the "other" stuff isn't as much fun. The drinks are expensive, bouncers are snobby, and the drivers are always pissed off.

I have a show tonight at IO on Hollywood if anyone is around. 11 pm.

Dr. V Aug 28th, 2005 02:22 AM

Come to my house, we'll play metroid prime and ssbm.

Bobo Adobo Aug 29th, 2005 06:31 PM

I've never been a fan of LA. A lot of my familiy lives in the bay area...

It seems like theres way more things to do to keep you entertained, and the people aren't as easily agitated.

Mockery Aug 29th, 2005 09:13 PM

For a while we were thinking about moving out to L.A. actually, but we considered a lot of factors and it just didn't seem like a good idea at all. We're almost definitely gonna move to NY instead...

Aneurysm Aug 29th, 2005 09:35 PM

NY is closer anyway.

Dupes Aug 30th, 2005 12:07 AM

Learn to speak Spanish and to play the piano at the same time. Then proceed to piss in a gutter.