I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

dextire Sep 16th, 2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 761830)
thanks, my plan is to eat tylenol and watch netflix and I'll die or get better or something

kids are germ bombs, I haven't been this sick all the time since I worked in the ER

That sucks. I was sick for a solid 2 months back a couple of years ago.
Now I take Vitamin D every day and so far haven't been sick since.

"The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!", "V.R. Troopers", and "Big Bad Beetleborgs" are all on Netflix.
These shows are awesome when you're sick. Watch them and get better. :)

Kitsa Sep 16th, 2012 07:33 PM

Wishing me well proves you have all become soft soft pansylike people

you should be making with the indifference and/or derision

anyhow, thanks, I am slightly less miserable today and managed to eat a Mothman Pancake with blueberry eyes

Dimnos Sep 16th, 2012 08:16 PM

I was looking for some sort of "Sorry you feel like a pussy." pic. :posh

k0k0 Sep 16th, 2012 08:43 PM

I was just being nice so that I could get in your pants. What size pants do you wear by the way?

Fathom Zero Sep 16th, 2012 09:18 PM

1-800-GODHOUSE

Kitsa Sep 16th, 2012 09:38 PM

let's not worry about my pants

Aaarg Sep 17th, 2012 07:02 AM

i'm worried about you not making enough mothman pancakes to share

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2012 07:37 AM

My mom made mothman pancakes yesterday since I was out of commission and they looked remarkably like your avatar, with blueberry eyes:

I planned to make the more standard version when I felt less like crap.

Aaarg Sep 17th, 2012 09:52 AM

delicious i will eat them all

sometimes i think i should make pancakes for dinner because my mornings consist of "OOOAAAAUUUGHHHH I DON'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED" and then suddenly i'm in my car driving away

Otto Sep 17th, 2012 12:39 PM

I can imagine them letting out some kind of screeching sound as you bite into them :O

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2012 01:25 PM

If they could figure out a way to do that, that would be aces. Like how potatoes shriek in the microwave.

Aaarg Sep 17th, 2012 01:33 PM

once i made blueberry pancakes and ate one of them too soon because i'm a big fat idiot who apparently doesn't know that the blueberries retain the heat longer. ouchums.

we have a bunch of spiders so we have to feed them. the other night we put a too-big cricket in with a flower crab spider. we decided to put off removing the cricket until the next day, and put a moth in there too.

the next day the cricket was standing in the middle of the jar, and off to the side was a wet pile of spider parts... with a moth on top.

so that cricket became food for a much bigger, much faster, and much more voracious dolomedes.

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2012 01:48 PM

well, at least the spider parts were wet, they like their food wet

Aaarg Sep 17th, 2012 01:52 PM

wait, who likes their food wet? not that it matters, since all three parties involved are dead now.

also i just so happened to pick up one of the vials in which we keep spiderlings just as one of them was having its first molt. ADORABLE.

kahljorn Sep 17th, 2012 04:41 PM

your post made me think that the moth killed the spider ;/

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2012 04:44 PM

IT ALL COMES BACK TO THE MOTH

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND

Esuohlim Sep 17th, 2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 761846)
1-800-GODHOUSE

Esuohdog

k0k0 Sep 17th, 2012 10:46 PM

I'm going to the midnight release of borderlands 2. I want to play it that bad. Never been to a midnight release from gamestop before.

Aaarg Sep 17th, 2012 10:55 PM

oh no mothman in a jar at least he's fucking dead

dextire Sep 17th, 2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 761885)
I'm going to the midnight release of borderlands 2. I want to play it that bad. Never been to a midnight release from gamestop before.

I've done it before. The one I went to was super fast.
They had employees mark everyone's receipt in line to separate the fully-payed people from those who just put $5.00 or whatever down.
Then they let two people in at a time, one fully payed, one just reserved.

k0k0 Sep 18th, 2012 01:54 AM

It was surprisingly not bad. You paid in full before 12 and were given a number based on the time you paid. Then they made a line based on groups of people's numbers. 1's then 2's, then 3's. It went up to about 15. I was 5, so got mine relatively fast. Now I'm waiting for the game to install to my hard drive. The nerd factor at that place was large. I watched 2 guys argue about halo for 15 minutes. Then they both shook hands at the end and it was super gay.

Kitsa Sep 18th, 2012 05:08 AM

Living right beside this, I pass by it many times and can tell you it's just a giant cone right now- I guess they're trucking the pieces into place for a bigger, less flammable golden cow.

Big Butter Jesus Returns

Fathom Zero Sep 18th, 2012 08:22 AM

NOOOOOOOOO

IT'S BACK

Tadao Sep 18th, 2012 05:58 PM

My wife bought us year memberships to the L.A. Zoo and we spent an awesome day yesterday there. There were a lot of baby animals being cuddled by their families and the serve beer as well.

I've had many presents but this one is my favorite. :babyanimals

Kitsa Sep 18th, 2012 06:08 PM

You should visit the columbus zoo someday- you can watch Amish drink beer as they observe baby animals.

You still looking like the Ebola Syndrome guy?