I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

Esuohlim May 16th, 2003 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
Why don't you

GO BACK TO 3RD GRADE WHEN COMEBACKS LIKE THAT WERE ACCEPTABLE. >:

Mister Sarcastic May 16th, 2003 05:25 PM

That one was SOOO very acceptable as well :rolleyes

Biledriver May 18th, 2003 04:34 PM

Name- Dave
Age- 20
job- Office Monkey
where you at?- Liverpool
why did you start posting- I have nothing better to do....
how long have you been on the board- 5 minutes, or do we count the old board too?
hobbies- Music, Movies
fav. music/band- Heavy metal/GWAR
fav. book- The Books of blood
fav. movie- The Thing
Who do you hate the most on this board- No one,
what is that smell- chicken

GothNAPrepsBody May 19th, 2003 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X
I wish you'd be slightly more specific. :blah

So what do dragons have to do with the Bible?

In revelations one of the four beasts is a dragon to start

And that has what to do with elements?...


First, you asked what they had to do with the bible not what they had to do with the elements, anyways the bible has no set elementals.

GothNAPrepsBody May 19th, 2003 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
Why don't you

GO BACK TO 3RD GRADE WHEN COMEBACKS LIKE THAT WERE ACCEPTABLE. >:


Ill go back when I feel like it and I never feel like doing shit

NIGhtMAre May 19th, 2003 09:45 AM

never feel like doing shit? is it cuase your mom chains you up 12 hours a day? cuase your a total fuckup? or am i just blabbing?

GothNAPrepsBody May 19th, 2003 11:26 AM

Just blabbling >:

kellychaos May 19th, 2003 11:32 AM

Aaron's back!! :) ... :(

Esuohlim May 19th, 2003 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
Just blabbling >:

LOL

GothNAPrepsBody May 19th, 2003 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellychaos
Aaron's back!! :) ... :(


My names Drake please get it right I don't feel like being sick because of being called aaron

kellychaos May 19th, 2003 11:46 AM

K Aaron :)

GothNAPrepsBody May 19th, 2003 11:50 AM

:puke

Esuohlim May 19th, 2003 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
My names Drake

HAHAHA, FAG

kellychaos May 20th, 2003 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
My names Drake

HAHAHA, FAG

Nobody really has a soap opera name like that. Self-appointed names are not cool. That's sort of like trying to get the kids on the playground to call you a cool new nickname that you just thought up. I'd take odds that your name is really Jeremy or some other columbine-kid name.

Jeanette X May 20th, 2003 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
Books, bible scholary, witchcraft books and othersuch references

So what book(s) exactly refers to the earlier stuff you wrote about dragons and elements? What belief/mythological/mystical system did they come from?

Grazzt May 20th, 2003 06:49 PM

This guy thinks life is Final Fantasy.

slapass May 20th, 2003 06:56 PM

Name- Rick
Age- 18
job- student
where you at?- Ingersoll
why did you start posting- bored
how long have you been on the board- not very long
hobbies- photoshop PS2 and thats about it
fav. music/band- glassjaw, incubus, deftones, chevelle, etc
fav. book- Microserfs
fav. movie- Donnie Darko
Who do you hate the most on this board- the smiles
what is that smell- my taco

Rongi May 20th, 2003 07:25 PM

HI LOSER, WELCOME TO I-MOCKERY.NET :)

Jeanette X May 20th, 2003 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
Quote:

Originally Posted by kellychaos
Aaron's back!! :) ... :(


My names Drake please get it right I don't feel like being sick because of being called aaron

Gee thats funny...because in this post you said your name was Michael.

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.p...ghlight=#23729

Ha ha. You fucking wish your name was Drake. I'll bet you chose it because it means "dragon".

FS May 21st, 2003 06:40 AM

Ha ha ha.

I bet his real name is even worse, like Bartholomew or Rudolph.

"Mo-ooom! It's DRAKE!"

GothNAPrepsBody May 21st, 2003 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellychaos
Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
My names Drake

HAHAHA, FAG

Nobody really has a soap opera name like that. Self-appointed names are not cool. That's sort of like trying to get the kids on the playground to call you a cool new nickname that you just thought up. I'd take odds that your name is really Jeremy or some other columbine-kid name.


No, my name really is drake

GothNAPrepsBody May 21st, 2003 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Quote:

Originally Posted by GothNAPrepsBody
Quote:

Originally Posted by kellychaos
Aaron's back!! :) ... :(


My names Drake please get it right I don't feel like being sick because of being called aaron

Gee thats funny...because in this post you said your name was Michael.

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.p...ghlight=#23729

Ha ha. You fucking wish your name was Drake. I'll bet you chose it because it means "dragon".


Gee you know whats really funny...
Unlike you ordinary people have three names...
For instance...
Michael Drakely Mitchelle...
I just prefer to use my middle name.

FS May 21st, 2003 07:03 AM

Whatever you say, Zebediah.

pyroguy97 May 21st, 2003 07:12 AM

What a boring thread what a bunch of nerds Im going to my real life

LegoLars May 21st, 2003 07:44 AM

Welcome Pyroguy97!

READ RULES AND GUIDELINES HERE: http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=3138


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.