I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Worst...Video Game.... Ever. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18273)

lumpisan Sep 5th, 2005 07:23 PM

Worst...Video Game.... Ever.

What do you think is the Stupidest Game Ever? I'd love to hear it. For me, it's gotta be Custers Revenge for the atari dood, you played as a little custer, and ou ran naked, trying not to get your scrotum peirced by arrows or cacti ,towards a little ixleated indian and raped her. This gme suxed!!!! Play it and see what i mean....

HickMan Sep 5th, 2005 07:47 PM

Oh man you're so right.

Emu Sep 5th, 2005 08:02 PM

native american forum

Supafly345 Sep 5th, 2005 08:43 PM

Seanbaby forum

lumpisan Sep 5th, 2005 09:14 PM

dood people are responding... sweet. and yeah hickman, any game were you rpe a tied up indian as a coboy is pretty bad.

HickMan Sep 5th, 2005 10:41 PM

no thats the cool part i dont like the graphix

Mike P Sep 6th, 2005 12:30 AM

The worst game I've ever played is "Dragon Riders: Chronicles of Pern". The graphics were all right, but the story, controls, and music were all shit.

Gurlugon Sep 6th, 2005 01:17 AM

I dare someone to say ET for the Atari. Because that's their own legitimate opinion and not someone else's.

the_dudefather Sep 6th, 2005 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345
Seanbaby forum

lol

anyway, for actual horriblness sonic heroes, being a fan of the previous sonic adventures, i diddnt want to play a game where you had to pray you diddnt glitch through the ground to pass a level

Emu Sep 6th, 2005 07:59 AM

i played that at my cousin's house and got a headache from the awful voices the characters had. :x

thebiggameover Sep 6th, 2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurlugon
I dare someone to say ET for the Atari. Because that's their own legitimate opinion and not someone else's.

i will. i owned that game back in the day, and could not for the fucking life of me figure out how to even play that shit game.

but halo sucks ever harder.....

Ninjavenom Sep 6th, 2005 05:00 PM

I hate it when people talk about Custer's Revenge or ET on the atari without ever playing either of them.

the_dudefather Sep 6th, 2005 05:35 PM

i played both!......on an emulator

in all fairness i cant see much difference between good games on the atari and crap ones (apart from pitfall, it was rad)

Supafly345 Sep 6th, 2005 05:48 PM

I played both on the system 15 years ago. My friend was poor and couldn't afford a nintendo, and the hookups for the system didn't work on my TV. >:

King Hadas Sep 6th, 2005 06:01 PM

ET wasn't even that bad, sure it was no Haunted House but it was still ok.

Zero Signal Sep 6th, 2005 06:04 PM

I loved ET on the 2600, but a Boy and His Blob is easily the worst.

Trespasser is a good second though.

Supafly345 Sep 6th, 2005 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Signal

Unless you were being pleasured by a hot woman during your play of ET, you are lying.

Zomboid Sep 6th, 2005 06:53 PM

A Boy and his Blob kicks ass >:

Girl Drink Drunk Sep 6th, 2005 08:49 PM

The original Toe Jam and Earl game. Panic In Funkitron was cool, though.

Marc Summers Sep 6th, 2005 09:26 PM

I find that opinion to be VERY backwards >:

TJ&E the original was fun to play and had easy controls, plus you could actually see where you're going.
Panic in Funkitron, however, was just pain. All I remember from that game was throwing stupid bottles at people and seeing way too much pink.

xbxDaniel Sep 6th, 2005 09:36 PM

NARC for xbox. I know it's not old, but the game is so bad. Just, if you've played the game you know that it sucked. The only reason I bought it was so that I could unlock the old NARC game that was an arcade game. This was before I found the glory that is emulators.

Zero Signal Sep 6th, 2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly345
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Signal

Unless you were being pleasured by a hot woman during your play of ET, you are lying.

I was 6 years old at the time, so unless I was being molested at the time, I did, in fact, like the game.

Ninjavenom Sep 6th, 2005 10:14 PM

Yeah, ET was a lot less painful during my youth also. I realize now that it wasn't so good, but as far as i'm concerned it was still as fun as Battletanks or Air/Sea command :o

James Sep 6th, 2005 10:23 PM

I own ET. :(

I didn't hate it when I was younger. I just couldn't figure shit out, and thought it was my fault that I couldn't do very well in the game. It made me feel bad and made me hate myself. :( It really is a terrible game, because it's an unfinished, poorly designed piece of shit that somehow made it onto store shelves.

According to X-Play, after you beat the first level (the only level) you're taken to a minigame of Pong with only one paddle.

King Hadas Sep 6th, 2005 10:35 PM

When your that young all video games are endless hours of fun, the only games I hated were the ones my older brother would constantly beat me at, fucking Street Racer.

Also James, I've beaten ET and that pong thing was just a joke.