I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   LET'S ARGUE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697142)

MetalMilitia Jul 28th, 2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 639311)
Watching my roomie play TF2 last night. I don't understand the physics behind the backburner ability. It hurts more to be set on fire from behind....seriously?

Yeah I mean shooting a rocket at your feet would clearly propel you gracefully though the air, but fire being more damaging to your back than your front - ridiculous!

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 28th, 2009 05:57 PM

AMEN

Zhukov Jul 28th, 2009 11:00 PM

No, 10K, I only play chess when I have a chance of winning. I am actually pretty rubbish. Hence me getting upset that the computer beats me on 'novice' and why my little brother wont play me anymore.

The games I play online at the moment are Red Alert 3, Dawn of War 2 and Day of Defeat.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 28th, 2009 11:34 PM

If you ever want to play let me know. I used to be really good but haven't played in a few years.

Tadao Jul 29th, 2009 06:24 AM

I'm always down for a game of chess.

executioneer Jul 29th, 2009 07:51 AM

i only like battle chess

stevetothepast Jul 29th, 2009 02:06 PM

I love chess. It's my favorite game period. video games have nothing on it.

Dimnos Jul 29th, 2009 02:16 PM

Not even battle chess?

Tadao Jul 29th, 2009 02:19 PM

http://nintendo8.com/game/105/battle_chess/

I wanna play multiplayer online Battle Chess :(

stevetothepast Jul 29th, 2009 02:22 PM

@ dimnos
I like person to person better. It's great seeing your opponents face after certain moves.

Tadao Jul 29th, 2009 02:26 PM

Yahoo Instant Messenger Chess with Web Camera turned on.

stevetothepast Jul 29th, 2009 03:25 PM

Damn this world of technology.

Tadao Jul 29th, 2009 03:28 PM

If we had one of those parks with chess tables and old people, I wouldn't be here right now.

Zhukov Jul 30th, 2009 07:27 AM

We have one of those, but they keep the pieces locked up because of bogans. I have never seen anyone using them :\

MrSmiley381 Jul 31st, 2009 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 639238)
mrsmiley are you friends with guitar woman by any chance

Nope. I haven't really lurked at all on here to figure out who's known for what. Does she share some of my thoughts?

Also, chess is cool but I have no understanding of basic strategy. I am most certainly a fool.

Babs Jul 31st, 2009 04:01 AM

What a god damn coincidence. I was just playing battle chess earlier. I must admit my favorite part is their sluggish movement, especially when you move your knights and everyone has to make way for their fat sloth asses and move back to their spaces.

Dimnos Jul 31st, 2009 09:54 AM

Chessmaster's animated chess board is way better than Battle Chess.

executioneer Jul 31st, 2009 01:28 PM

IT IS NOT SCREW YOU

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2009 07:32 PM

YEAH WELL CHESS SUCKS

Guitar Woman Aug 14th, 2009 05:16 AM

The Classless Update might be my favorite one yet.

Scouts die in one second anyway, and without double jump they're close to useless. So, basically, I have the same chance of survival with better mobility and I can stun people.

The new maps and defeat animations are also pretty classy.

Chojin Aug 14th, 2009 06:39 PM

Loving this update and agreed with GW - I'm really not feeling any weaker with 30 less HP, and it feels like my scattergun is stronger for some reason. I also love that firing the ball from the Sandman is a right-click now, I'm hitting peeps way more consistently with it now and can fire through teammates.

OVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOV ERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVER TIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTI MEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIME OVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOV ERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVER TIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTI MEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIME OVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOV ERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVER TIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTI MEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIMEOVERTIME

Guitar Woman Aug 17th, 2009 01:54 AM

Fathom Zero Sep 4th, 2009 10:48 PM

I just bought a PSP and have almost no idea why.

I only know that I'm going to hack the ever-living shit out of it.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 5th, 2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 646070)
I only know that I'm going to hack the ever-living shit out of it.

:rock

Also, I just heard that the downloadable PSP games (the UMD games put on PSN) are going to be the same price as the discs. Kinda bullshit, because you're not paying for a manufactured disc, game case, instruction booklet, etc. I know, I just run games anyways (though some new games are requiring and update even if you pirate it), but shit like that isn't going to convince me to start paying.

Persona, for instance, comes with a soundtrack if you buy it on UMD, but not if you buy it online (they're not going to send you MP3s or something with it). Both the same price. The fact that the PSPGo is the original price ($250) while adding nothing of particular interest, just makes it sting even more.

Fathom Zero Sep 5th, 2009 12:09 AM

Yeah yeah yeah, but sometimes the advantage of not carrying around UMDs is worth it. And I can't exactly get out to the Gamestop from where I am. It's about three miles away, which isn't far, but I don't wanna spend an afternoon just to pick up a game. Maybe if I had a bike.

Besides, the PSP game cases are awful-shaped.