I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:34 AM

gadzooks? annoying?

this coming from the forum's furry?

GADZOOKS Feb 5th, 2007 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467086)
I think it's high time I put fagzooks on my asshole list, he is just getting too annoying

I support this idea, I would ignore you but I heard a rumor you say something funny now and then once in a haley's comit so I decided to tough it out and just UPSET YOU.

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 12:37 AM

what does me being a furry have to do with any of this?

Also, midna's not even furry. Chojin is making FALSE ACCUSATIONS here

MattJack Feb 5th, 2007 12:37 AM


Do these count?
What kind of furry do you think GW is?

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:37 AM



here's some toad fun for all ages!
you can create your own toad!
you limit is only your imagination and what available crayons you have laying around

xbxDaniel Feb 5th, 2007 12:37 AM

:rolleyes

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 12:39 AM

What the hell, man, it won't let me color it in MSpaint. >:

MattJack Feb 5th, 2007 12:41 AM

GW WHAT KIND OF FURRY ARE YOU? I'M A FURRY TOO AND MY COSTUME IS A BLUE WHALE. WHAT IS YOURSS????

<3
MattJack(the blue whale)

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:41 AM

you tard i said use crayons

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 12:42 AM

I don't have a color scanner, jackass

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 12:42 AM

MY FURRY NAME IS MOUSEY MCCHEESE PAWS

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:43 AM

if you send it in to the LSTC you could have it up on the board of fame like

Sally Blagovetch, age 23


Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:44 AM


MattJack Feb 5th, 2007 12:44 AM

You should change it to Mousey McDICKcheese Paws

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:45 AM

ok you know what shes not important anyway but you get what im saying

also gw if you're too poor for a printer/scanner then you're too poor for the LSTC

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 12:47 AM

I've got a printer and I was gonna just take a picture of it, but then I realized I didn't even have any crayons. :(

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:48 AM

we are still solving the mystery of the toad to this day

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:49 AM

for instance did you know that toads were a mortal enemy of homo erectus?



they dont teach you that in high school

GADZOOKS Feb 5th, 2007 12:54 AM

Some people give toad a bad name



like the n word

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:56 AM

well there are some rotten ones in the bunch I can assure you that the LSTC wants nothing to do with their monkey, er toadshines

Seven Force Feb 5th, 2007 12:59 AM

there is only one solution for the likes of them


Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 01:46 AM

Even with all these people on, nobody's, like, posting. Y'all suck.

GADZOOKS Feb 5th, 2007 01:52 AM

Because we are waiting for you to say something stupid.

Whoops, mission accomplished.

GADZOOKS Feb 5th, 2007 01:55 AM

- Animal Sexuality (1977) TV Episode .... Barth Gimble

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 02:03 AM

Seriously, guys, this is fucking boring. Someone out there entertain me or something.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 5th, 2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 467133)
Because we are waiting for you to say something stupid.

Whoops, mission accomplished.

im waiting for him to say something intelligent.
think i'll be waiting a loooong time...

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 02:16 AM

You're one to talk. :rolleyes

Chojin Feb 5th, 2007 02:40 AM

Go play Eternal Darkness like all the cool kids :picklehat

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 02:46 AM

I would if I still owned it. :(

Chojin Feb 5th, 2007 02:47 AM

I thought I would get more annoyed by all of the playable characters getting murdered, but for some reason I just think it's funny every time :< ESPECIALLY the priest that gets smashed in one blow from that boss :<

Chojin Feb 5th, 2007 02:52 AM

i wish the wii would let you use the classic controller for gamecube games ;<

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 03:00 AM

Man, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks a sequel to or a remake of Mischief Makers is in order. :(

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 03:11 AM

Man, I'm in the dark palace in LttP and I'm getting pretty sick of this game. At this point I'm just wandering around aimlessley looking for any doors I've unlocked, it is not fun

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 03:12 AM

I mean haven't unlocked

god damn no-editing rules

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2007 08:39 AM

I'm watching Merlin right now. It is the best movie like ever.

Grislygus Feb 5th, 2007 12:14 PM

Well, I'm back from the superbowl betting pools. I actually won for once, mainly because the Bears' quarterback fails at life. Also, Muhsin Muhammad. Someone please tell me he was booed because of some controversy, and not because he had a Muslim name.


Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxDaniel (Post 466948)
What's a fun snes game to play?

Firepower 2000. Mindless explodey-type fun.

Grislygus Feb 5th, 2007 12:15 PM

Holy shit, Edit's gone. I'm gonna look like a drooling retard if I get into any more arguments with Kahljorn.

MetalMilitia Feb 5th, 2007 12:34 PM

Hey remember when I was saying my housemate's car got set onfire, well I took some pictures:





SKATERMONKEY Feb 5th, 2007 12:39 PM

i he caught the person who did it and set him/her on fire

MarioRPG Feb 5th, 2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKATERMONKEY (Post 467218)
i he caught the person

What? Seriously, what?

Goat Cheese Feb 5th, 2007 05:05 PM

Don't say what three times or you'll summon him from his lair!

BlueOatmeal Feb 5th, 2007 05:12 PM

Oh man guys I've been playing Metroid Prime for Gamecube and I like it.

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2007 05:25 PM

My foot is bleeding.

Grislygus Feb 5th, 2007 05:27 PM

Any particular reason?

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2007 05:28 PM

I have a habit of picking at my scabs.

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2007 05:29 PM

NOW IT ITCHES. >:

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueOatmeal (Post 467288)
Oh man guys I've been playing Metroid Prime for Gamecube and I like it.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :<

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 05:51 PM

Lazy Posting Madness! :eek

BlueOatmeal Feb 5th, 2007 07:18 PM

Its not a bad thing. Shut up! Like you can even begin to know me.

:fingersnap

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 07:33 PM

Lazy Posting Mundaneness. :eek


Mundaneneneneneneneneneneneneness. :rolleyes

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2007 08:03 PM

Posting sadness.:(

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:08 PM

Madness.

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:08 PM

POSTING MADNESS! :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:09 PM

POSTING MADNESS! :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:10 PM

Posting madness? :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:10 PM

POSTING MAAAAAAAADNEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!:eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:13 PM

NIGGA! :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:14 PM

POSTING RACIST! :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:15 PM

POSTING MADNESS! :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 467260)
I hate YouTube because of this and this

There was another like the Peanut Butter one, but it got taken down due to 'copyright infringement'. :eek


Someone stole a video of a guy rubbing himself with sauce & it was taken down due to copyright infringement? :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:20 PM

Internet Madness! :eek

FartinMowler Feb 5th, 2007 08:22 PM

you really need a hobby dude :(

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:23 PM

I like this hobby. ;(

What I need is to get laid.! :lol

BlueOatmeal Feb 5th, 2007 08:25 PM

I start work Wednesday.

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:31 PM

At getting me Laid? Dude, don't even try!

I'm The Dude Who Sucks, Plus I Got Depression. :eek


Oh, you mean Starbucks. K. ;(

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
Just don't upload pictures that will take 10 minutes to download on DSL just so your stalkers can print out pictures of you bigger than the Bayeux Tapestry.

That actually sounds like a pretty cool webproject. ;(

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:41 PM

I'm not linking to where that's from because if you don't already know then I'm not talking to you. :(

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:43 PM

WHAT? WHAT! :posh

Code:

Vets 4 Life!

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:46 PM

Posting Madness, Guys? :(

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 467258)

The Bandit and I, doin what they say can't be done.

123456?

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 08:47 PM

How do I do the slide puzzle in RE4 :(

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:48 PM

I don't know! :eek

Emu Feb 5th, 2007 08:48 PM

which one is that

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 08:49 PM

Page Break. :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 467358)
which one is that

What do you mean which one? There's only one. It's at the part where you're Ashley and when you finish it all the suits of armor come to life and start chasing you.

Esuohlim Feb 5th, 2007 08:57 PM

PSTING MADNESS

Esuohlim Feb 5th, 2007 08:57 PM

Oh shit no edit >:

Emu Feb 5th, 2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467361)
What do you mean which one? There's only one. It's at the part where you're Ashley and when you finish it all the suits of armor come to life and start chasing you.

hey f*ck you it's been a while okay

and i don't know :(

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Esuohlim Feb 5th, 2007 08:58 PM

PSSSSSSSSTING MADNESS

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 467367)
PSSSSSSSSTING MADNESS

:lol


PSSST! :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467360)

Best city ever.

Yeah, if you've never been to another* city.

Especially one outside the US.

I'm basically saying you suck. :)

*Any other or another?

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 09:18 PM

You've obviously never been to portland, asshole

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 09:22 PM

Also: it's any other.

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:22 PM

Hey, be nice. Bitch! >:

No, but seriously. Portland sucks. :lol

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467380)
Also: it's any other.

It's a preference thing, & I'm not sure of mine. :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 09:23 PM

How the hell would you know? You're on, like, the other side of the planet.

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:23 PM

Slight meaning difference, but much the same thing in the end.

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 09:24 PM

PS fuck you man I ACED fifth grade grammar I know what the hell I'm doing

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467383)
How the hell would you know? You're on, like, the other side of the planet.

Yeah? Your Mom!

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467385)
PS fuck you man I ACED fifth grade grammar I know what the hell I'm doing

Fifth grade in the US is Kindergarten in the rest of the world, right?

Emu Feb 5th, 2007 09:25 PM

My copy of megaman legends has a huge gougey slash across the back of it and now it won't play. ;_;

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 09:26 PM

INFLAMMATORY POLITICAL COMMENTARY

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 467389)
My copy of megaman legends has a huge gougey slash across the back of it and now it won't play. ;_;

So get the N64 version :<

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467383)
How the hell would you know? You're on, like, the other side of the planet.

Simple inductive logic.

GW likes sucky things. GW likes Portland. Portland is a sucky thing. :eek

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 467392)
Simple inductive logic.

GW likes sucky things. GW likes Portland. Portland is a sucky thing. :eek

Wait, I see my mistake.

GW likes sucking things.


Where things=cocks.

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 09:30 PM

Are you kidding Portland's great! It's like a party all the time!

Emu Feb 5th, 2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467391)
So get the N64 version :<

fuck that

Emu Feb 5th, 2007 09:32 PM

edit page break!

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2007 09:32 PM

At least it can't get ruined by shitty accidents like discs can. Not only that it's basically the same game, I don't get what your problem is.

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467397)
Are you kidding Portland's great! It's like a party all the time!

Oh man, if it was a party all the time outside I wouldn't be on the internet.

I'd be on the balcony yelling at the bastards to shut up.

Bloody party jerks & their noise. >:

:(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.