I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   PLAY "N" OR DIE! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11575)

Helm May 19th, 2004 05:21 PM

PLAY "N" OR DIE!

Seriously one of the best games under 2 megs I've played. Go to www.the-underdogs.org and put "N" into the search tab or click on it directly in the uploaded games update. Fuck it, here's the link: http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=4847

It's awe. Awe. Awe. Tell me how far you've gone. I'm on level 14.

I'm imagining a multiplayer version of this where the ninja people would have to synchronize to do three-people mid-air pyramid jumps and all that it would be awesome. Too bad I don't know the least bit of flash :(

Comrade Rocket May 19th, 2004 10:22 PM

That was actually really REALLY cool. Seriously, that multiplayer idea is a good one.

ProfessorCool May 20th, 2004 12:35 PM

That was a fun game, the multiplayer implement would be fun, weapons would be cool too.

Anonymous May 21st, 2004 08:24 AM

I keep dying on the fourth level on episode three.

This is one of the few games where it's fun to die, I believe.

Helm May 23rd, 2004 11:27 PM

Episode 25 darn it this gets hard as towards the end

MrAdventure May 23rd, 2004 11:52 PM

i got this game and well it is damn hard but it is damn fun and well that is the way it should be

dont be a graphics fag hag yall give it a whirl

BlueOatmeal May 24th, 2004 03:11 PM

This game is so fucking bad ass I played it for hours, went to bed and had a dream abbout it! :whatanerd

Helm May 30th, 2004 11:32 AM

Finished it. It gets really tricky later on. Almost smashed a keyboard to bits. But then went back to playing for a few hours more. Which is how it should be, as mradventure says.

Play play play N everybody!

Ninjavenom May 30th, 2004 11:46 AM

Yeah, it's pretty boss. I thought it was supposed to have realistic physics, but i think they meant something else. Or Maybe that doesn't include the jumping, i dunno. Don't get we wrong, though, it's fun as hell. I always enjoyed dying in this one, and i don't think many other games will offer the kind of satisfaction you get from exploding on land mines in this one. :3

Helm May 30th, 2004 12:06 PM

Well it's as realistic as it can get before it gets frustrating. Not mario land, but not flight simulator.

ProfessorCool May 30th, 2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helm
Finished it. It gets really tricky later on. Almost smashed a keyboard to bits. But then went back to playing for a few hours more. Which is how it should be, as mradventure says.

Play play play N everybody!

I'm on level 26, I hate those tracker bots.

the_dudefather May 30th, 2004 12:39 PM

it has rag doll esce effects!

my flatmate found this on the internet a month or 2 day, its pretty cool

MrAdventure May 30th, 2004 08:44 PM

i went to see if they had a new version of N and i unfortunately found their forum

well it is full of complete an*me fags and kids that are all "wwaaahhh hhhaaahhh the missiles turnnn too fast baby wants his game easy wwahahf*ckinaaaahhh" and also some europeans who are like eeennngggliiiisshhh

pfft

Helm May 31st, 2004 05:16 AM

gay :(

Let's hope the version of N to come next with have highscore internet 'cause i'm so there.

MrAdventure May 31st, 2004 06:38 AM

no kidding :(

oh well it's not like the old days where we'd have to come over to their house if we wanted to play the fucking game,

we have to take what is good about that place and run away

James Jun 29th, 2004 09:16 PM

I HAVE OFFICIALLY DECIDED THIS GAME IS FOR FAGGOTS. >:

eggyolk Jun 29th, 2004 10:07 PM

Then you should like it, am I right everyone? :)

James Jun 29th, 2004 11:03 PM

I do like it. I also hate it.

I'd dare say something about how it's flawed, but I'd get attacked for being a whiny baby.

eggyolk Jun 29th, 2004 11:55 PM

I WAS JUZ SAYING YOU DONT HAVE TO DISECT IT GOD YOUR SUCH AN ASS :rolleyes

MrAdventure Jul 4th, 2004 05:26 AM

new version of n is out :D

James Jul 11th, 2004 08:00 PM

I'm deleting this faggot game before it makes me break my computer.

Anonymous Jul 11th, 2004 10:56 PM

mister adventure, can you link us

MrAdventure Jul 11th, 2004 11:32 PM

hey no problem ehre you go:

http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/

Anonymous Jul 13th, 2004 11:37 AM

Hey try my fresh level, y'all:

Electric Dance

To play this, hit the \ key when you start up N. Then, paste the first block of code into the level code box (the upper right one). Then follow the instructions on-screen. Same for the demo, with the second block, in the demo box. Make sure your caps lock key is on, or the game will be paused.

It's really annoying to reset in debug mode if you die. Hit \, r, p to reset.

Oh, and the new version of N has an annoying feature called Boss Mode. If your screen is all grey, hit the CTRL button to turn boss mode back off.

MrAdventure Jul 28th, 2004 04:27 AM

i played your level chojin it was fun but i didnt beat it (ill try it again im real busy trying to beat the regular game) ;_;

hey everyone i got some high scores on the online scoreboards though