I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Remember Prince of Persia?? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5964)

Kitka_Katze_Klass Sep 12th, 2003 07:06 PM

Remember Prince of Persia??

:party

Hello ^,^!!! I was just thinking....no one ever has the REALLY old game of Prince of Persia. Is anyone aware of a site that has the emulator for the game and the game as well?! I just got the Oregon Trail lol I can't believe that thing excists still. One look at the SS for it and I had to have it I thank you for that guys :D Gimme a line if anyone finds Prince of Persia though!!!

Anonymous Sep 12th, 2003 07:48 PM

No. There is no video game information, and no video game related humor anywhere on this site. Just try to find some, I dare you.

And there certainly isn't a forum to discuss video games. That would just be foolishness.

Kitka_Katze_Klass Sep 13th, 2003 03:39 PM

^-.o^

Well there is more information online you know, the big space of knowledge n such?? Snappy reply though nice to see someone is on their toe's. ;)[/img]

Anonymous Sep 13th, 2003 03:48 PM

Nevertheless, this site contains no such video game knowledge. In fact, this site is vehemently anti-video game. I could lose my moderator status simply by mentioning those fatal words.

executioneer Sep 13th, 2003 09:26 PM

you don't need an emulator to play prince of persia you jerk >:

unless you're on a mac or something :/

-willie

ralex Sep 15th, 2003 01:32 PM

That was the first game I played on the PC.
It was at my friend's house, and I guess that's what got me into computers.
Heh, well, first post.

-ralex

Anonymous Sep 15th, 2003 02:41 PM

Not a bad first post. No annoying introduction thread, no oversized signature, and you didn't ask a stupid question like the author of this thread.

Not bad for a first post, indeed.

CrazyAmericanScum Sep 16th, 2003 05:59 PM

Dear Dr. Boogie,
First of all there is a gaming section on this site. Before you jump all over someone else's ass you might try looking through the site you help keep up and look trough some of the titles for discussion groups, I found gaming in roughly 30 seconds after joining.

Second, if you are a moderator good god is this site in for a fucking ass load of trouble.

But hey what do I know, you are an all powerful moderator right, ass.
Your mother not love you enough, maybe too much? I don't know, but what ever is in your ass get your dad to pull it out, but remember to thank him like all little bitches should.

Anonymous Sep 16th, 2003 06:09 PM

Oh my god. I cannot believe anyone made such a post. I must show other people so that they can enjoy it themselves.

AChimp Mar 18th, 2004 08:05 PM

You're so lucky, Boogie. :(

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHA BUMP

VolCanon Mar 18th, 2004 08:54 PM

too funny. btw Prince of Persia is on mac as well.
Why would u ever want to emulate the console versions? Those ones blow. (Nintendo = shitty graphics, smaller game, lamer. Gamebody = shitty graphics, smaller game, lamer, NO COLOR. Etc)

Schimid Mar 18th, 2004 10:52 PM

Who...in the BLUE HELL...are you?

Cap'n Crunch Mar 19th, 2004 04:26 PM

THE GUY WHO MADE THIS THREAD IS FROM THE KKK. :lol

Emu Mar 19th, 2004 05:37 PM

^,^

ScruU2wice Mar 19th, 2004 05:49 PM

that post doesn't remind me off every single person in life who doesn't understand any sarcasm...

CastroMotorOil Mar 22nd, 2004 12:20 PM

I just LOLed really loud in a comp lab after reading that one guys post about boogie, damn that made my day.

Boogie, you were most definately PWNEDZORED!!