I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEEDS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19331)

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 03:17 PM

NEEDS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND

i am 18 years old and i have never been in a single relationship. not EVER. basically, this was due to my overall shyness in high school. i was just wondering if anyone else has had this proble,m or if there are any girls out there who are interested??? despite my lack of experience, i am a very nice person. i am 6'1 and i have dark brown hair and green eyes. i'll post a pic sometime if i can get hold of a digital camera. i'm homeless right now (no joke) and my only computer access is at the public library, but im going to get a laptop soon. thanx to those of you who bother to read this and further thanks to anyone who replies.^_^

MetalMilitia Dec 5th, 2005 03:29 PM

Homeless and shy, what a catch!!

btw, I heard complimentary_toilet* is a total slut. Im sure she should be interested.

ziggytrix Dec 5th, 2005 03:48 PM

WHY NOT TRY A KISSING GIRLFRIEND FIRST?

kellychaos Dec 5th, 2005 03:48 PM

complimentary-toilet = cum-dumpster :highfive

The Retro Kat Dec 5th, 2005 06:59 PM

Women are overated. :rolleyes

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 07:43 PM

well i consider myself bi so i can half relate to that statement^_^(also im a guy if that means anything)

MetalMilitia Dec 5th, 2005 07:49 PM

Well, I do know of one dashing young bisexual male on this forum. Tell me, do you fence?

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 07:56 PM

im not familiar with that term, but im guessing no i dont 'fence' im really more interested in having a relationship with a female first before i try it with a guy.

ziggytrix Dec 5th, 2005 08:19 PM

lol

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 08:24 PM

ah shutup you bitch

The Cosmic Fool! Dec 5th, 2005 08:27 PM

womti, he's talking about one and only, quite possibly the most useless piece of e-trash ever..

also, you really shouldnt go around insulting vets of the boards.. it isnt very nice

Rosenstern Dec 5th, 2005 08:28 PM

Dude, I thought my love woes were sad! I never thought about how hard it would be if I were homeless. I am confined to the more vaginal side of the species, though...

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 08:34 PM

i was talkin to ziggy when i said shutup. and, alas, my love woes are quite sad. thats pretty much why i found this place. that and its boring watching movies all day at the salvation army. but i am going to get a job in a few months. i'll be apprenticing to be a machinist with my father (once i find him that is). til then i try to keep from killing myself^_^

MetalMilitia Dec 5th, 2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosenstern
I am confined to the more vaginal side of the species, though...

Beggers cant be choosers!

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 08:51 PM

*sighs* i think we all already know that, o great and horrible bearer of bad news.

Emu Dec 5th, 2005 08:53 PM

You can afford a laptop, but not a month's rent in an apartment?

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 08:57 PM

actually its being given to me and thats only cuz the previous owner crammed it so full of software the damned thing practically oozes. he was going to throw it out, but im a scavenger so i offered to take it, hoping i could get it fixed. hey its better than nothin^_^

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 08:58 PM

double post. whoops.

ziggytrix Dec 5th, 2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by womti
actually its being given to me and thats only cuz t6he previous owner crammed it so full of software the damned thing practically oozes.

you should try to get a girl in the same manner!

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 09:07 PM

sickening, but not a bad idea.......^_^i'll pass though. thanks anyway.

Rosenstern Dec 5th, 2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosenstern
I am confined to the more vaginal side of the species, though...

Beggers cant be choosers!

Maybe this is why OAO turned! You know he's lying about all his chickies.

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 09:46 PM

?????????what're you talking about?

Guitar Woman Dec 5th, 2005 09:49 PM

womti i'll totally go out with you

Rosenstern Dec 5th, 2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by womti
?????????what're you talking about?

This:
http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=20249

One and Only (OAO for short) is the most outspoken bisexual on the boards. I'm beginning to think he may have competition, though...

Womti Dec 5th, 2005 09:53 PM

thats cool i guess but are you a dude or a chick? if your a guy then nope, sorry, not yet. i just want to go with a grl before i go with a guy. im not really sure about the whole bi thing. i mean, i have absolutely no experience at all with relationships^_^