I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   the rave scene and all those who disrespect it (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700954)

executioneer Nov 11th, 2008 05:24 AM

i can't believe i read this whole thread

executioneer Nov 11th, 2008 06:39 AM

seriously, i'm surprised this thread wasn't somehow posted on the old ezboard >: i guess since they switched to yuku it doesn't show up on google searches for "rave hate" anymore though

executioneer Nov 11th, 2008 06:47 AM

do u guys liek hhc or jungle that shit is hella titeee

Dixie Nov 11th, 2008 07:16 AM

I like jungles, lots of pee in jungles.

Crimson Ghost Nov 11th, 2008 07:31 AM

I like to start fires, then while making fire engine noises, pee them out. Sometimes at concerts, the bathroom is too far away. So your best bet is to just whip it out and let it flow. Someone will get pissed on, which I guess will get them pissed off. All hypothetically of course.

Dixie Nov 11th, 2008 07:45 AM

Concerts are great for peeing.
No one can tell if it's beer or urine, and it doesn't matter!
:D

Crimson Ghost Nov 11th, 2008 08:48 AM

And it always seems really funny; especially funny when the person in front of you turns around and has no idea what just happened to them.

Dixie Nov 11th, 2008 08:57 AM

Yeah, that's why I always pass out on the top edge of the lawn.

One of my friends took a shit in the parking lot at Wacken in the dark. When he looked down he realized he had crapped on some dude that had passed out under a van.
Good times.

Crimson Ghost Nov 11th, 2008 09:03 AM

Wow, I've pissed on my share of people, but I can say I never crapped on anyone. I'll have to try that next.

Dixie Nov 11th, 2008 09:07 AM

I've never crapped on anyone either, and I'd like to keep it that way. At least pee is sterile.
I keep my poo private, that way I don't have to share any of the fumes.
Smells like Kit Kats in July.

Crimson Ghost Nov 11th, 2008 09:13 AM

Yeah, pooping can and will be "messy". What do you clean up with? At least in the woods you have leaves. A random poop in an arbitrary location is probably not a good idea.

Dixie Nov 11th, 2008 09:22 AM

I make it a point to carry tissues or baby wipes with me, especially on tours. After our food poisoning in FL, the rest of that particular band stays prepared as well. That van smelled like a retard's fart. Thank god it was a rental.

Crimson Ghost Nov 11th, 2008 09:52 AM

I agree on being prepared, I try to be. Concert poops are a horrible experience in it self, the thought of sitting on some dirty, probably piss covered toilet..., so some baby wipes at least make the cleaning less tedious. The hover method does works, but I'm glad I can at least pee standing up. I feel bad for women, I couldn't do it.

Dixie Nov 11th, 2008 09:56 AM

You forget, some of us CAN pee standing up.
Like I'm going to sit on a toilet in clubs/portopotties/stranger's houses.
Pffft.
All it takes is practice ladies!

Jeanette X Nov 11th, 2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God (Post 593396)
You forget, some of us CAN pee standing up.
Like I'm going to sit on a toilet in clubs/portopotties/stranger's houses.
Pffft.
All it takes is practice ladies!

I read that its a myth that you can pick up diseases from toilet seats. There is supposedly a very tiny chance of picking up crabs, but you'd have to sit down right after the other person got up. :\

I don't hover unless the person before me has hovered and has gotten piss on the seat. >:
Or if its visibly filthy in some other way.

So do you use the technique of angling the hips and directing the stream with your fingers? I've tried it in the shower, but I still manage to get it dribbling down my thighs at the end. Any tips?

Dixie Nov 11th, 2008 09:34 PM

No, I stand up straight and let 'er rip.
If you let it go full force the whole time you don't get any dribble.
Like REALLY push it hard.

And I just don't trust toilets.

Tadao Nov 11th, 2008 10:33 PM

You'll leave a divot hole in the ground!

Crimson Ghost Nov 12th, 2008 08:15 AM

I just pee in the sink at public bathrooms.

Dixie Nov 12th, 2008 08:18 AM

Yay for sink peeing!
Anyone ever try the classic pee in the ice tray gag?

Crimson Ghost Nov 12th, 2008 08:34 AM

No not yet. But i've done the "pee in a gatorade bottle and put it with someone's gatorade that they didn't drink yet" gag. Which also works with beer bottles.

Dixie Nov 12th, 2008 08:39 AM

I haven't peed in an ice tray either.
:(
At festivals I often pee in my empty beer cups and leave them on tables.
I have never watched the results.
Any particularly good witnessed reactions?

Crimson Ghost Nov 12th, 2008 08:54 AM

With the gatorade - "Why the hell does this look like piss?" "Who the fuck put a piss bottle with my gatorade?" or "Why is this piss bottle a different color than my piss bottles?" Usually a lot of confusion.

With the beer bottle - It depends on how drunk they are. Often they notice that the bottle is too warm to be safe. Maybe they take a sip and realize that it's not beer. The look of confusion on their face as they are deep in thought is priceless.

Urinating in a bucket, leaning it against someone's dorm room, then knocking on their door and running away is always fun too. Ahh... College was fun.

All in all it's good times all around.

Dixie Nov 12th, 2008 09:07 AM

Taking notes on the bucket thing.
Anyone leave piss messages in people's snowy yards?
Something like "Yeti wuz here"?
Or maybe a pee version of crop circles in the snowy yard?

Jeanette X Nov 12th, 2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God (Post 593525)
I haven't peed in an ice tray either.
:(
At festivals I often pee in my empty beer cups and leave them on tables.
I have never watched the results.
Any particularly good witnessed reactions?

:x

Its a good thing that urine is sterile...:x

Sometimes my pee smells like beer when I haven't drunk any beer. Never occurred to me if it would actually taste like beer...

Crimson Ghost Nov 12th, 2008 12:23 PM

I've pissed on the street, which leaves a mark 'till it rains. So it's not a good idea to have a all night party and write (pee) bad things and messages on the street. Sometimes it'll be there for weeks.