I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

MetalMilitia Oct 13th, 2007 02:40 PM

Chojin outlawed fun-making some months ago.

Kitty Oct 13th, 2007 02:44 PM

^^ Haha, okay then! *spins around*

MetalMilitia Oct 13th, 2007 02:47 PM

*dies*
*not really*

Womti Oct 13th, 2007 02:48 PM

:rolleyes at this thread

Sethomas Oct 13th, 2007 11:11 PM

It disturbs me that, when one considers the logistics, watching Lazytown is now less creepy than reading this thread.

Kitty Oct 14th, 2007 12:22 AM

I am sorry...

Sethomas Oct 14th, 2007 12:27 AM

I mean, do you ever come up to Indiana?

demonbird Oct 14th, 2007 01:28 PM

Name- Robin
Age- 27
job- i work at home making things
where are you at?- Alabama
how did you find out about this site?- last year i did a search on halloween and found I-Mockery
why did you start posting- this is my first post
Level of Educ.- student
Income- very little!
hobbies- making incense, candles, and jewelry and also learning japanese language and martial arts. collecting old 80s horror movies is a big past time too.
fav. music/band- skinny puppy
fav. book- Sonya Blue Novels by Nancy A. Collins
fav. movie- The Lost Boys
Fav. Video Game- Breath of Fire
fav. food- oriental
Who do you hate the most on this board- umm, no one
In high school you were voted most likely to...- do nothing important

Blue Gularis Oct 14th, 2007 09:56 PM

demonbird-san, irrasshai!

Nihongo o shaberu was omoshiroi koto, boku wa san nen-kan Nihon ni sunda, taihen tanoshikatta. Benkyou ganbatte, neh! Koko wa yoi tokoro dake-do toki doki bakayarou mou iru, kin ni shinaide.

Yoroshiku!

Fathom Zero Oct 14th, 2007 10:45 PM

Chingy chang ching chong

Terra Oct 15th, 2007 12:07 AM

I think I like this deamonbird

Emu Oct 15th, 2007 12:34 AM

japanese is a fag language

Blue Gularis Oct 15th, 2007 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 507138)
japanese is a fag language

Fascinating! I was previously unaware of that, but will concede to your obviously superior expertise regarding all things faggy.

What about rainbows?

Emu Oct 15th, 2007 09:30 AM

I want to pose the serious question of why all the new folk seem to think that when I make a baseless, sweeping statement in all lower-case letters and no punctuation that I'm being serious. "Wow this guy is a retard I will make a witty quip to his statement and then surely I will be accepted" :rolleyes

demonbird Oct 15th, 2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Gularis (Post 507128)
demonbird-san, irrasshai!

Nihongo o shaberu was omoshiroi koto, boku wa san nen-kan Nihon ni sunda, taihen tanoshikatta. Benkyou ganbatte, neh! Koko wa yoi tokoro dake-do toki doki bakayarou mou iru, kin ni shinaide.

Yoroshiku!

Konnichiwa Blue Gularis-san! Atai hoshigaru ho-nichi! Atai karagara shirasu yomikata nihongo katsu ken-kakikata naishi homeru. Kisho kotogadekiru waraitobasu ware!

I'm sorry for my poor Japanese writing skills! It probably makes no sense! I am very serious about learning though.

Anyway, have fun, Blue Gularis!

Blue Gularis Oct 15th, 2007 10:04 AM

Emu-

I guess you are just misunderstood. I seriously don't feel that you are a retard, some of your posts have made me laugh. Broad sweeping statements in lower case just look like fun to chew on.

I have this problem where because I can spell, am highly educated, and get all the pussy I want people think I'm pretentious, or stuck on myself or something. Seriously, I don't really need to feel accepted and would prefer to just have fun.

By the way I never come here when I'm NOT high. :hypno

Blue Gularis Oct 15th, 2007 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonbird (Post 507153)
Konnichiwa Blue Gularis-san! Atai hoshigaru ho-nichi! Atai karagara shirasu yomikata nihongo katsu ken-kakikata naishi homeru. Kisho kotogadekiru waraitobasu ware!

I'm sorry for my poor Japanese writing skills! It probably makes no sense! I am very serious about learning though.

Anyway, have fun, Blue Gularis!

OS! Demon-bird-san, henji arigatou neh! Roma-ji wa nakanaka kakinikui, anata no kaita wakatta yo, o-joouzu! O-tanishimi shimashou, koko wa takusan warai dekiru.

-Thanks Demon-bird, having fun. This is a very special time we are having together. :bow

demonbird Oct 15th, 2007 10:34 AM

Heheh! I am very embarrassed to try communicating with you in a language far beknownst to me! But, it is fun. It is very hard to me though. Maybe someday I will understand it all better. Thanks! And nice to meet you, by the way!

Misdemonar Oct 15th, 2007 02:32 PM

both of you are just awful.

Guitar Woman Oct 15th, 2007 02:45 PM

Blue Gularis isn't that terrible, but he needs to stop trying so hard to be funny. I haven't read the other jackhole's posts because that avatar is too disgusting, even out of the corner of my eye.

Kitty's all right, though. :<

Fathom Zero Oct 15th, 2007 04:52 PM

I find it goddamn hilarious that you appoint yourself humour judge, you comedic abortion.

Guitar Woman Oct 15th, 2007 06:01 PM

How am I a comedic abortion if you find me hilarious? I'M NOT, THAT'S HOW. YOU FAIL, FATHOM ZERO, YOU FAIL.

JediScum Oct 15th, 2007 06:16 PM

The term "comedic abortion" is redundant because abortions are just funny as hell to begin with, especially when they are sling-shot into open car windows.

Guitar Woman Oct 15th, 2007 06:23 PM

hahahaha :<

JediScum Oct 15th, 2007 09:12 PM

I've been avoiding this but screw it... let's go

Name - Matt
Age - 35 (in November)
Job - Culinary Engineer seeking employment
Where are you at?- Northern Illinois
How did you find out about this site?- Well, After I get done making the food for the peoples, i would go out with my friends and huff on the gasoline and smoking the crack cocaine. I would get into a lot of troubles and the jails. When i was went to probation, the officer say for me to do community services. So i go to library basement. while using the bathroom i see i-mockery.com on the wall, under neath for a cracking good time. I go to site and laugh and laugh and it turned my life around. Now I don't need the crack cocaine gasoline acid to laugh.
Why did you start posting - I honestly don't know
Level of Educ.- High School Graduate... which is meaningless considering peeps i know who didn't graduate make a hell of a lot more than me, even when i was employed.
Income- "Are you looking for a fucking loan, sir?"
Hobbies - Currently, watching movies i've already seen, playing old C-64 video games, scanning the internet for anything remotely interesting and wondering why i decided to move from Austin back to Illinois.
fav. music/band- Tide of the Impaler, No Means No, Skinny Puppy, Pet Dracula Youth, and Drive-By Colostomy are faves but i can listen to most anything
fav. book- I don't read, I'm an American
fav. movie- Oh, come on! Well, i saw "Donnie Darko" for the first time a few days ago... but that just reminded me that I need to watch "Secretary" again.
Fav. Video Game- Though I never played the pen and paper RPG, anything Shadowrun has been floating my boat lately.
fav. food - vegan flesh
Who do you hate the most on this board - The Paparazzi... I mean, don't we all hate it when people snap multiple photos of us just signing on to a goddamn website forum?
In high school you were voted most likely to... Unbeknownest to me at the time, I was actually a write-in ballot for "Most Intelligent". That was also 16 years of drug and alcohol abuse ago. Oh, yeah, I forgot to vote for myself and didn't win.
Favorite dumpster to relive yourself in - That's a toughy... Denny's was nice, but so was JC Penney's. It really boils down to if has rained within the last 24 hours.
Are you in a band? - no
Do you like groupies? - uhh, yeah sure.
If you were in a band, what would you play and who would you like to be in it? - JediScum - ideaman, percussion, backing vocals, and semi-roadie
Itis Badting Baboolon - Voodoo Priest
Zombie of Chuck Schuldinger - lead vocals
Zombie of Cliff Burton - bass
Dave Murray - Alternating lead and rhythm gits
Adrian Smith - Alternating lead and rhytym gits
The Residents - Percussion, effects, multimedia
Human Cannonball - Zombie of GG Allin