I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   what superpowers do you have? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2052)

Spectre X Mar 28th, 2003 11:44 AM

what superpowers do you have?

in this thread, you take one of your skills, that is comepletely useless in real life, and turn it into a superpower.

mine is the fact that I can throw a rolled up towel with deadly accuracy. in fact, I can split a fly in two at a hundred yards distance. I'm also very skilled in melee combat, in fact, I can take out 100 enemies in 50 seconds, give me two, and you can triple that number in 60 seconds.

feelevil Mar 28th, 2003 01:19 PM

i've seen a lot of posts in my day... but this is by far the worst ever

Spectre X Mar 28th, 2003 01:52 PM

why the hell do you exist?! >:

The Unseen Mar 28th, 2003 03:02 PM

id like to generate smoke from my hands, like that real superhero, monogeist....i think thats right.......

Spectre X Mar 28th, 2003 03:06 PM

no, I mean you take a normally comepletely useless skill you have in real life, and twist it a bit, and turn it into a rediculous superpower, like my towels of DOOM!!!! *que twillight zone music*...Ooooookaaay, erm...

:(

Mockery Mar 28th, 2003 03:07 PM

That's easy.

http://www.funforalltoys.com/product...tic_smoke.html

kellychaos Mar 28th, 2003 03:11 PM

With his face exposed to a radioactive jock-strap thrown viciously in his face by an uncaring football team captain, the formerly scrawny equipment manager soon realized that he was developing amazing locker room skills. Among them are being able to squeeze his whole body into a gym locker and being able to towel-snap a fly into two pieces. Quickly he became the hero of the underdeveloped nerds of his gym class and from that day forward was known as:

<Begin Cheesy Theme Music>

TOWEL BOY!!

Kaish Mar 28th, 2003 03:14 PM

Able to make a perfect plate of nachos and guzzle down gallons of Mountain Dew at one time, Along with the power of memorizing the TV Guide book, He is....

The Mega Slacker lord!

Spectre X Mar 28th, 2003 03:14 PM

emmmmm....no. that's not me. I cannot "towel snap" a fly in two pieces, I throw a towel at it from a maximum distance of 100 yards, and I slice it in two, now don't make me come over there with TWO towels, and kill you and 299 of your buddies. OK?

:lol good thinking though, but that's not me, I l9ve in Holland, and the schools there are diffirent thatn in America.

Spectre X Mar 28th, 2003 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaish
Able to make a perfect plate of nachos and guzzle down gallons of Mountain Dew at one time, Along with the power of memorizing the TV Guide book, He is....

The Mega Slacker lord!

:lol

Ninjavenom Mar 28th, 2003 09:24 PM

i'd like to be able to turn to liquid or control forks telekinetically.

Matt Harty Mar 28th, 2003 09:26 PM

I'd want to be able to become a clone of someone else at will.

The Retro Kat Mar 28th, 2003 09:31 PM

I can mellow anyone out with a joint, then burn them with it....while still being able to save the joint.

I am, The Grim Reefer.

The Retro Kat Mar 28th, 2003 09:42 PM

I also have the power of lying on a frequent basis to fool my enemies into thinking crazy shit. But the above is true, I swear. Or do I. I do. Yes I do.

I am the Lying Bullet. Or am I. Yes I am.

(And yes, the above is true, or is it?)

Spectre X Mar 29th, 2003 02:37 PM

that was funny, or was it. no, it was, or wait, it might not have been, but who can tell.

(I'll give you a hint, I almost laughed myself to death)

(well, not really, but it was funny.)

(or was it?) :(

Spectre X Mar 29th, 2003 02:42 PM

I have the power to stop any attack by throwing myself in front of it.

I am: The Human Shield!

unfortunately, I don't have invulnerability or a healing factor. :(

or:
I have the power to kill everyone in one try, but that really means EVERYBODY! no exceptions, and I can only kill absolutely everybody, so I'd go like "Yeah, I could easily stop that purse-snatcher, but....I really shouldn't you know."

:/

Les Waste Mar 29th, 2003 02:47 PM

I masturbate alot.

I am the HUMAN MASTURBATER

Godpuppet Mar 29th, 2003 03:02 PM

i signed up for an account today, and have no idea what im doing.
im the... incredible n00b

fear of karma Mar 29th, 2003 03:30 PM

My eyelash wishes come true. I know it sounds ridculously fucking hackneyed but a few months ago I wished they would find elizabeth smart and they did. And I also wished that Adrien Brody would win the oscar and he did. also i can put both my feet behind my head.

Kaish Mar 29th, 2003 03:39 PM

Re: what superpowers do you have?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectre X
in this thread, you take one of your skills, that is comepletely useless in real life, and turn it into a superpower.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fear of Karma
My eyelash wishes come true. I know it sounds ridculously fucking hackneyed but a few months ago I wished they would find elizabeth smart and they did. And I also wished that Adrien Brody would win the oscar and he did. also i can put both my feet behind my head.

*Cough*Cough*Guessingisn'tasuperpower*Cough*Cough*

Captain Robo Mar 29th, 2003 04:14 PM

I don't do anything!

I'm TiME WaSTER

Skulhedface Mar 29th, 2003 08:09 PM

I can roll a cigarette back into my mouth on my tongue! BUT I can also roll my eyelids up and roll my eyes backwards! So that makes me...

THE AMAZING CIGARETTE ZOMBIE!

If that doesn't work, I can always be USELESS MOVIE AND MUSIC TRIVIA MAN!

GnrySgtHartman Mar 29th, 2003 08:12 PM

Or the board therapist.

Skulhedface Mar 29th, 2003 08:20 PM

:lol Only in Loveline.

Too bad you didn't say "job" instead of skill, otherwise I would've had a much MUCH better (and cooler!) superpower.

Wiffles Mar 29th, 2003 08:24 PM

I have the skill to watch nothing but anime for a whole week ^ ^;